Chapter 9 - Shopping mall (3/3)

Tutoring the SPOILED BRAT ZELO?!

 

The three guys had reached the coffee shop for around 20minutes. Once the elevator’s door had closed, Youngjae had pulled Daehyun and Yongguk hurriedly to the staircase and practically dragged them down it and towards the coffee shop; if there was something Youngjae couldn’t stand, it was losing.

Now, the three of them were looking around with their eyebrows furrowed in worry.

“Why are they taking such a long time?” Youngjae mumbled, glancing to the watch strapped onto his wrist again.

“Yeah, are you sure it is the coffee shop that we’re supposed to meet at?” Yongguk asked with frustration audible in his tone.

“We are supposed to meet at the coffee shop, but this is weird.” Daehyun commented. Even though he had been shown a new level of weirdness today by hanging out with Eve, he was positive that the fact that the girls had not appeared for such a long time was definitely not normal.

“Oh my god, did you heard? They’re trying to break open the door now.” One of the Ahjumma that was passing by them said as Youngjae looked up towards that Ahjumma.

“Yeah, there were two girls stuck inside right?” The other Ahjumma shook her head.

The three guys looked at each other, each of them thinking the same thing before they sprinted off towards where the Ahjumma had came from, which was where the elevator was; it had better not be Eve and Faye.

-

By the time the three of them had arrived at the scene, they were surprised to see Zelo and Sungyeol standing there by the side with a worried expression, or was it guilty.

Yongguk started towards Zelo but stopped in his tracks when he heard what Zelo and Sungyeol were saying.

“Oh god, I thought you said that you wanted to prank Yongguk?!” Sungyeol was berating Zelo while chewing on his bottom lip nervously.

“I didn’t know that Faye was claustrophobic and that Eve would be with her!” Zelo retorted, though guilt was definitely eating up his insides as he prayed for the men to hurry the hell up and open the door for Faye and Eve.

“I knew we shouldn’t have messed with the elevator circuit!” Sungyeol cried as he started pacing back and forth, stopping with widened eyes when he saw Yongguk. “Y-Yongguk Hyung...” Sungyeol muttered.

Yongguk was absolutely baffled. The guy in front of him, Zelo, his step brother whom he had known for the whole of his life to never liked pranking others much was the one who caused this. He was lost for words when Zelo looked up at him. He had no idea what to think.

But those were unneeded, for almost immediately, all of their attention turned towards the elevator when the sound of the door opening was heard.

“Guys, come and help this girls!” The men who were pressing to keep the door opened shouted towards the passer-bys. Almost immediately, all 5 of them ran up towards the girls.

<:>

It had been an hour since the girls had been rescued. Yongguk did not bother to reprimand Zelo, he knew that Zelo was guilty enough, but he didn’t stop Daehyun and Youngjae going off at him either. After they finished their scolding, they had gone to check on Eve who after having her dose of chocolates seemed to be perfectly fine. Zelo stayed silent as he sat beside Faye, not daring to look up into anyone’s eyes. Faye, whom finally cleared her head enough to understand what had happened, sighed as she looked at Zelo.

“Zelo ah, stop blaming yourself. You just wanted to have fun and didn’t know about my condition.” Faye tried to comfort him as she patted his head. It was at times like this when she felt that she was glad to be older than him and more mature.

“Noona.... Mianhae.” Zelo apologised again, his head still hung low.

“Stop apologising.” Faye grinned.

“Yeah, stop being upset. Faye has already forgiven you.” Yongguk finally spoke up after not being able to bear seeing his precious brother like this anymore. After all, he couldn’t stay angry towards Zelo for long anyway.

Zelo looked up into Yongguk eyes, tears b in his eyes as he pouted. He really didn’t mean to hurt anyone, it was just a fun joke, or at least that’s what he thought.

Faye looked at the hurt look Zelo was giving and chuckled before leaning down to hug him. She couldn’t explain why but that look Zelo was having on his face made her had that urge to hug him.

<:>

Throughout the whole time the incident happened between the 7 of them, the 3 other people had been strolling around the mall blissfully. Bee had gone in to the music shop right after they split ways with Himchan and Jongup strolling after her. She didn’t mind the guys company.

Himchan observed Bee as she went from a certain music instrument to the other, and even sometimes to asking the attendant in the shop about the instrument. He couldn’t deny it; he was intrigued by this girl who seemed to have so much knowledge about music. If there was something he absolutely loves, it was music. And if there was something he was confident in, it was in music too.

“Do you study music?” Himchan asked finally, breaking the silence that had engulfed the trio the whole time.

“Yeah.” Bee merely replied, her attention fixated at the instruments. But that was more than enough for Himchan as he resumed staying silent and merely gazed at other instruments too. It was only after Bee had finished browsing through almost every instrument in the store when they left the store. Once they walked out of the store, Bee turned towards the two guys with an amused smile on her face.

“Aren’t you bored? You two had been keeping quiet the whole time.” She asked, wondering why the guys had followed her and stayed so quiet. They were free to walk off anyway.

“Because we couldn’t leave Noona behind of course,” Jongup replied with a smile.

“Ah really, that’s nice of you...” Bee smiled, trying to remember who he was.

Jongup sensing Bee’s difficulty in remembering him, laughed awkwardly and grinned, “Noona ah, I am Jongup.”

“Ah, Mianhae Jongup, I just have poor memories in remembering names.” Bee apologised.

“It’s okay Noona.” Jongup replied.

“And you’re Himchan right?” Bee turned towards Himchan with a smile.

“Yeah, the handsome Himchan.” Himchan proudly introduced himself. Surely anyone like him with his looks would be proud too.

However, Bee’s reaction totally made his jaw dropped to the ground.

“Ah, okay. Well I am bee. Anyway, where do you guys want to go?” Bee asked again, she had no idea how to react to the fact that this guy had just claimed himself to be handsome. After all, they all looked the same to her anyway.

“Anywhere.” Both Jongup and Daehyun replied. Bee chuckled and sighed, this two is just like Eve and Faye, now I have to decide where to go again.

-

The three of them had continued strolling by other shops, stopping once in awhile to look at certain stuff or just for a short chit-chat session. Other than that, they stayed silent, or at least for the first half of the trip. Himchan got even more intrigued by Bee as the time past by and he couldn’t help but started talking to bee about music. What surprised him was that Bee knew so much about music, that he felt he finally have someone to confide in or to talk to.

Jongup merely stayed silent while he watches his Hyung talk to Bee Noona. He was used to it, since he had always been the shy one in the group. He was happy when he gets their attention once in awhile and that was enough.

-

Time flies and soon it was time to meet up with the rest. They got a text message from Youngjae earlier telling them to meet at the Coffee shop. Upon reaching there, all they could see was Faye hugging a Zelo who seemed on the verge of crying while Daehyun and Youngjae was being pestered by Eve for more chocolates. The three of them widened their eyes in shock as they all asked the same question.

“What the hell happened.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

-Eevee- : So i couldn't sleep and i thought what the hell and decide to write up the next chapter. xD and hence here it is. I must be on a writing roll or something with my mood to keep writing. hope it stays like this long enough for me to finish up this fic.