Chapter 10 - Summer

Tutoring the SPOILED BRAT ZELO?!

 

It had been a month since that shopping day. The ten of them had grown closer to each other than before, and to much dismay, the girls sat with the boys during lunch every time. This time, all ten of them were sitting together on the rooftop instead of the cafeteria.

It was now summer, which meant that cool breezes was scarce while the sun continued shining down on them at full blast. Some of them were fanning themselves with paper, trying to dry their sticky sweat which had caused their hair and uniform to stick onto their skin while Bee merely sat there in silence, reading a book. Eve was chewing away on a chocolate bar, which was melting fast in the heat, while frowning; she was bored, and she hated being bored.

“Let’s do something guys!” Eve suggested, perking up and trying to brighten the mood with her loud voice.

Each of them responded with a groan or a grunt as they couldn’t be bothered to speak. The heat had them feeling so thirsty that they found it a chore to even open their mouth to talk, which only made Eve even more frustrated.

“Aish,” she pouted and laid down on the floor, deciding to just spend the rest of her time looking at those fluffy white clouds that dotted across the sky.

“You know, we could just go to the nearest swimming pool or the beach,” Eve started talking to herself and at no one in particular as she voiced out her thoughts.

The mention of beach got the guys perked up. Why wouldn’t they? Beach and swimming pools meant girls in bikinis, meant water which led to cooling off from the hot water.

“You know, that just might be a good idea,” Daehyun remarked as he moved to Eve’s side.

“Yeah, it’s been so long since we went to the beach,” Zelo piped up as he scooted over to Faye’s side.

“But I’m lazy,” Faye whined while continuously fanning herself with the strip of cardboard.

“Don’t be lazy Faye~” Eve cooed, standing up quickly and hurrying to Faye and sat down in front of her with her legs crossed. “If you continue to be lazy I’ll tell them about the phone thing.” She threatened with a grin.

“Phone thing?” That got Faye confused, for a moment before she remembered the phone call she made to Eve long ago asking for fashion advice. Her eyes widened as her shoulders slumped in defeat, “Arasso Arasso, I’ll go.”

That was how their trip down to the beach was decided.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Eevee- : A filler chapter again! Right, so after this filler chapter, I'll add in couple parts to show how much they've progressed. I think I'm getting nowhere with this fic for now so yeah, I'm gonna bring it somewhere and the of this story will be soon! ^^ <3