Chapter 6 - Waking up

Tutoring the SPOILED BRAT ZELO?!

Chapter 6 - waking up

Song to listen to while reading - because

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Faye's POV]

 

“Mm...” I groaned, rubbing my eyes and pulling the blanket up to hide in it when I felt something stopping me from pulling on it. “Eh...” I mumbled as I sat up gently, only to find Yongguk sleeping with his head on my bed, sitting on my chair beside it.

What the hell is he doing here?! IN MY FREAKING ROOM SOMEMORE! I widened my eyes in shock as my breathing started going erratic. Unsure of what to do, I stayed still in my position to prevent moving too much and waking him up.

For about 5min, I stayed still, doing nothing but glancing around the room, making mental note of where it’s messy and what should be kept hidden away from his eyes before noticing my phone on the table not far from me. Bending and reaching over to get the phone, to ask ANYONE for help on what to do; I heard a groan coming from the sleeping figure and immediately froze on the spot.

“Faye?” Yongguk mumbled, one eye opened and looking at me as I smiled awkwardly, going back to my sitting position.

“Why are you here Yongguk-ssi,” I asked, fidgeting around.

“Well you sort of fell asleep back at my home,” He said, covering his mouth as he yawned and started stretching.

“I-I did?!” I cried softly, cursing inwardly at my own carelessness for falling asleep at a guy’s house. Can you get any dumber Faye?

He merely looked at me with a smile and laughed softly, causing me to smile awkwardly at him. He looks so handsome smiling, why didn’t I notice that before? Oh my god, Faye stop thinking that way about him you .

I blushed at my own thoughts and turned away, lying back down in bed with my face hidden when I felt him sitting by the side of my bed.

“Faye?” He asked concern obvious in his tone as he tugged gently on the blanket, “Is something wrong?”

I shook my head, how in the world am I supposed to say I was just thinking about how cute you are?

“Well then you should probably go and wash up now, Sungyeol had been sleeping in the living room since last night.” He said.

Ah I should—Wait what?! Sungyeol?!I immediately sat up right, causing Yongguk to almost fell over the edge of the bed from the suddenness, “Sungyeol?!”

“Yeah, he’s the one who showed me the way into your house.” He said, looking at me oblivious to why I was so shock, “Is there something wrong? He’s your boyfriend?”

“A-aniyo!” I hurriedly waved my hands and shook my head, “He is just a very good friend.” I said, laughing nervously.

“Ah, then hurry up and come out, I’ll go and make breakfast.” He said as he walked towards the door.

“Aish, I am such a pabo.” I mumbled to myself, hitting myself on the head.

“Is there really nothing wrong?” Yongguk stopped halfway in turning the door knob and looked over, worried.

“A-aniyo.” I smiled.

“Okay.” He then nodded and walked out of the room.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I screamed as I immediately crawled into my blanket when the door closes after him. “Why in the world is Sungyeol and Yongguk in my house!?!?! Okay Sungyeol I can understand but Yongguk?!” I rolled, tossed and turned around in my blanket before sighing heavily.

“I should probably go get ready now...” I mumbled to myself again before setting off to the washroom.

After the usual routines of washing up, I started to fret over what to wear that day. Why? Because two guys was currently in my house.

“Now... the girly style... boyish style... casual style?” I frowned as I sat down on my bed, looking at my opened wardrobe with absolutely no idea what to wear.

As if on cue, my phone rang. Glancing over at it, I saw the caller ID showing Eve. Ah, my saviour!

“Hello! Twinnie!” Eve’s voice chimed through the phone the moment I answered it.

“Eve!” I cried, “Thank god you called; now I need your help!”

“Wait, what?” She replied, seemingly confused.

“Well, it is sudden, but I need your help to pick a nice outfit for me to wear today.” I explained.

“A nice outfit? You got a date or something?” Eve asked teasingly, “With Yongguk or Zelo?”

“Yah!” I shushed her, “Just help me pick one will you.”

“Mmm...” She paused for awhile, “I think the casual one the hooded jacket would suit you well.” She said.

“Okay! Talk to you later!” I said.

“Yah!” Eve’s voice came from the other side but I hung up on her soon after and changed quickly.

<:>

[Author’s POV]

Faye walked out of the room, only to be greeted by the salivating smell of pancakes and bacons.

“That smells delicious!” She cried as she sat down on the table, noticing that pancakes were already served and the bacons were still sizzling away on the pan.

“Yah, pig, how can you fall asleep in other people’s house!” Sungyeol scolded as he sat down by the dining table too when he heard Faye’s voice.

“Why in the world did you let other people into my house!” Faye rebuked, narrowing her eyes at Sungyeol as if blaming him for letting Yongguk know her address.

“How else are you going to get home? Am I suppose to let them throw you alone sleeping in the streets?” Sungyeol rolled his eyes as he grabbed a piece of pancake onto his plate and started pouring the maple syrup onto it.

“Excuses choding,” Faye mumbled before she started eating the pancakes too.

“The both of you seem so excited this morning already.” Yongguk remarked as he placed the plate of bacons down on the table, “Eat hurriedly.”

“Why?” Faye asked with full of food before realising it and swallowing it hurriedly.

“Because we’re going out.” Yongguk and Sungyeol both said at the same time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is some type of.. filler chapter? o_< well i had a mini writer's block and didn't want to keep you guys waiting so a mini quick chapter for you guys xD