Savior...

I am just an Extra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Many have asked… How me and Nayeon Unnie became friend’s despite on her having questionable attitude. And I just always laugh. Because it’s still a miracle for me too…

 

Before I’ve known Nayeon Unnie’s story, I used to a lot. Can be consider as bullying as well I think. Coz I hate her guts. She’s full of herself. And it is really annoying.

Like when she confidently says out loud that she’s so pretty even no one had asked. That always gets me so I would act like I vomited after as she said that and will reply who asked? Or who cares? Or say something else just to annoy her. She’s also always bragging her being the smartest at our school but I will always be there to say that being smart student would be nothing if you have bad personality. She loves stealing attention in any way. That’s why I can’t her help but be disgusted to her. How could a person be like her? So, I decided I should stop her delusions. I would ruin her mood by pulling little pranks. I would go to school early just so I could write on her desk that she’s ugly. And I always enjoy her reactions that time. I did many things actually, but she never got mad at me during those times. Those times that I didn’t know yet. Since I’m young and dumb.

Nayeon Unnie wasn’t that worst. Like I said, she never gets mad when I . She’s just a normal student who’s too confident and loves herself so much. Until one day she started to change. She would get mad when someone accidentally bumps into her or even look at her for too long. Her words are getting harsh. She learned how to curse which she never done before. Then became too sensitive to the point she slaps one of our classmates before coz she says her breathing is too loud and say it is disturbing. It goes around the school. I thought she’s going to be expelled but not. I heard they settled it with money. Those times I couldn’t believe her. All that I think that time is I hate her more.

I hate her.

But then one day, on a hard rainy day after class… I heard a sob coming from one room. I entered that dark room. But it’s empty. No one was inside, but I am still hearing to sobs so I look around. Noticing one door of a large cabinet was slightly open. I opened it of course, seeing her, Im Nayeon-- unexpectedly crying inside it.

I didn’t know what to react at first. It does surprises me as well as her. We’re staring at each other… for so long. But I didn’t know what has come into myself that I laugh at her. I laugh at her, since it’s funny for me to see her crying. I laugh at her, gaining a slap after. She slaps me. And then continuously punches me on my body while she keeps huffing from crying. I was going to get mad, push her and hit her back. But I did not. Because I realized, it doesn’t even hurt me at all. That’s when I felt, that she’s weak. Too weak actually. I scoff, thinking, that all this time she’s not that strong like we thought.

Next thing I did is hug her. Stopping her from punching me. I hugged her. And for the first time I felt pity and concern on her. She keeps crying. Without me knowing why. She keeps crying, and I just let her. Coz I only know one thing. She needs someone, and it could only be me that time.

Only me… but time flies so fast. It is not just me now. Or maybe not me anymore.

 

“What are you thinking?” It’s her. The person on my thoughts. The person on my memories.

“Nothing. Just my assignments.” I lied, replying to her.

“Hmn… Okay?”

She’s here right now in my room, casually laying on my bed while I am trying to study. It actually a surprise to me when I heard her downstairs. After that person came into her life, she doesn’t visit me often unless I, or my mother invites her not like how usual before.

I sigh. Suddenly thought of something I should confront to her. Thank God she came here on her own.

I immediately looked at her, and she looks back at me as soon in confused…

“Why?” She asked, sitting on my bed.

“I heard it, the reason why you’ve been having hot temper these past few months.” She looks surprised. So, it was real? I madly glared at her, and she just turn her head away from me.

I scoffed… “Why didn’t you tell me that your dad wants you to live and study abroad?” I said really disappointed. “You should’ve told me. I can always talk to you dad for your sake. I can try and make him change his mind. You know that I am the only one he trusts when it comes to you. Right?” I ranted on her. Looking at her intensely. Waiting for her to explain herself…

“Yah!” I shouted on her, as she was trying to keep on silent. “Are you really going to be like that? If yes then get out on my room. I know you didn’t come here just for nothing so whatever it is I am not going to listen to you too like you are doing to me right now.” I threatened her. That’s what I can only do right now actually. She’s the most stubborn. Everyone knows.

It took her few more seconds before she looks back on me, sighing in defeat.

“Because I don’t want to bother you. It’s not like that he is going to listen to you anyway. He wanted me away so he won’t see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter