It begins...

I am just an Extra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I love walking beside her, it feels like I'm her bodyguard while she was trusting me to protect her. I love eating while she’s in front of me. Seeing her eating deliciously can already make me full. I love going home the most, coz we always go home together. I am lucky we are neighbors. I also love it when she gets mad at me when I , coz that’s when she only notices me, turns her full attention at me, like she remember that I used to be her favorite person too.

 

Right…

I was once her favorite. But unlike her, she’ll always stay as my favorite.

 

“M-Ms. Im Nayeon,this is for you. I’m your fan! And you’re so pretty!”

Seems like Tzuyu did her best to tell her that while handling her gift. I am watching slightly afar but can hear them from my spot. I sigh tiredly seeing Chaeyoung and Dahyun giggling behind Nayeon Unnie’s back. I remember they made a bet on how Nayeon Unnie will respond if Tzuyu told her that compliment. Can’t believe they can also drag Tzuyu by their nonsense bet now.

Nayeon Unnie maybe loves hearing compliments the most but, she’s a narcissistic. She loves returning the compliment with an insult and everyone was just used to her now. Being noticed by her was enough by her fans.

 

And you’re not. That’s what Chaeyoung’s bet.

Always. While this is Dahyun’s bet. I laugh coz no one of them will won.

Thank you. She’ll most likely reply this, while taking Tzuyu’s gifts and then walks out proudly. If I join that duos bet, I’ll probably win.

 

“I know it already but still, thank you.” Nayeon did, smilingly replied to Tzuyu, took the gift and walks out, making the duo look in confused at each other. That seems to be weird for them to process, since Nayeon Unnie… is not that kind to say thank you and take a gift from a random fan.

But it’s Wednesday. Her favorite day. Nayeon Unnie’s favorite day that will never fail to put her in a good mood. Unless, that person, her new favorite person, didn’t came on our usual lunch we specially set for her just because she can’t go on the other days. This is the only day we can spend time together with that person, because she’s too busy on her club.

I made my way after I saw them leaving the flustered Tzuyu alone. I now thought on finally fulfilling my promise to this fangirl. I’m the only one who can introduce her actually. Dahyun and Chaeyoung can’t though they are Nayeon Unnie’s friend too. They are still not used with Nayeon Unnie’s weird tantrums. I can’t blame them. It’s hard to understand Nayeon Unnie’s behavior. One day she's okay. Other day she's not.

“Let’s go. I’ll introduce you to her.” I maybe mistakenly waken Tzuyu from her dream that she’s just blinking her eyes to me. She’s still malfunctioning so I just pulled her with me on our table. After this lunch she should be part of our group already. I like her actually. Just hope Nayeon Unnie will approve.

“Move.” I commanded Chaeyoung and Dahyun to split, so Tzuyu can seat comfortably in the middle of them while I seated in the middle on Jihyo and Dahyun. The others are still on their way, I think?

“Tzuyu-ah! No one won the bet! Treat us instead.” They complain, pretendedly crying as I just laugh on them. They continued talking, while Jihyo was looking at me questionably.

“Who?” She asked me while I look around for Nayeon Unnie. I saw her standing on the corner, talking through her phone. I put my attention to Jihyo now after seeing her busy.

“Chou Tzuyu. These duos new classmate/bestfriend, and my friend now too, I guess? I don't have choice actually.” I whispered laughing to her. “She’s Nayeon Unnie’s fan. She wanted to meet her badly so I thought on introducing her. You will all like her, I swear.” I assuredly told her, now can already see her watching Tzuyu.

“Annyeong. I’m Park Jihyo. Nice to meet you.” They greet each other, then continued to talk to each other comfortably until Mina and Sana came. I introduce our new friend to them too of course, and they seem to like Tzuyu. We were joking and laughing around waiting for the last person to came.

I thought everything is going smoothly, not until…

“Get out!” That surprises us… We all looked up like a domino effect on that sharp authoritative order, heart beating in fear.

“What are you still doing here!? I said get out!” That angry command echoes on the whole cafeteria. Some are shock but most are not. This is like a normal scene now. Like maybe they were just thinking, Ahh… Nayeon Unnie, is on her period again.

But we, her friends? Even how many times we have seen her outbursting unreasonably… we can just never used to this.

I look at Tzuyu, who seems to be frightened but didn’t know what to do. I can see her shaking. Probably wanted to go, but don’t have a strength to do so. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were both holding her, trying to support her. Then I felt Jihyo nudging me. I know. I took her with me, so I need to speak up and defend Tzuyu...

“Nayeon Unnie. Please don't be mad. She's--”

“You!” But Nayeon Unnie didn’t even let me, ignoring me. She’s directly pointing at Tzuyu. Tzuyu who seems to be on the edge of crying already. I grit my teeth, trying hard to control myself. This is maybe my fault. I thought this day would be okay. I thought Nayeon Unnie’s mental state would be okay.

“You’re the girl earlier, right? Don’t you know I am talking to you!? I said GO! Get out of here!!!”

And I’m wrong. I should've expected this. Since I noticed she’s getting worsts day by day. And I don’t think we can handle her anymore.

“N-Nayeon Unnie stop being childish. She’s just new here and don’t have friends yet. And she’s your fan, why would you be so angry at her? She’s not doing anything wrong.” Jihyo maybe noticed me being coward right now. That she's the one who talked, calmly, but can’t hide her sounding so afraid.

We are afraid. Coz we don’t want, Nayeon Unnie to misunderstand us actually. When Nayeon Unnie is like this, she always thinks there’s no one on her side. And it’s really hard to explain to her, that not everything she does is right so we need to straighten her too.

“I don’t care! She’s not part of us and she just stole Momo’s chair. Where is Momo going to sit then?” I scoffed, couldn’t believe that’s her reasoning for acting like this. This is making me crazy. Really crazy. I want to bursts like her too.

“Really!?” I speak up. Coz I don’t think I can stop myself now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter