Intro...

I am just an Extra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jeongyeon - The student’s council president. That’s me.

I am casually walking to the corridor on my way to the principal’s office. I don’t actually know what they fed me to be encouraged to run for president last year. If I did not tolerate the teacher’s words, I would not have this stressful life as a student right now.

Tsk. While walking I observe the students passing by noticing some rules constantly being violated, including the short skirts and heavy make-up girls were wearing. Boys with piercing and not proper way of wearing the school uniform they thought they’ll look cool with their polo opened.

I sigh, wanted to at least nag them but the principal is waiting for me. I shook my head ignoring those students and rush instead. Arriving, I knocked three times, hearing then the invitation inside. I slightly opened the door, seeing the principal with one female student’s standing with her back on me.

“You’re here Ms. President?” Hearing that I bowed a little, and then nodded to our principal.

Ms. Principal then approaches the female student, and made her faced me to maybe introduced to me?

“I’m sorry for asking you here. I know you’re busy too but this is the new student I talked about.”

Right, I am busy. I have an incoming exam this Friday and I was supposed to be studying at the library right now. I wanted to tell her, but of course I can’t.

Instead, I eyed the girl beside her, recalling who this girl she said she told me before and then remember, that a said exchange student from Taiwan is coming this week. “Please help her look for her room. All teachers are going to a meeting so her homeroom teacher can’t accompany her. Please take care of this kid for a while Ms. President.”

I faked smiled, nodding to her. “I will, Ms.” It’s not like I have a choice.

“Ms. Chou?” The girl looked at her. “She’s the student President here. She’ll be accompanying you from now.” She then looked at me so I stand up straight.

“Hi. My name is Yoo Jeongyeon.” Offering my hand to her…

“Ah- Annyeonghaseo. My name is Chou Tzuyu. 17 years old. Please take care of me!” This female transferrer greeted me, bowing to me deeply making me a little bit overwhelmed before she took my hand.

She’s really good at Korean though her pronunciation is a little bit funny. I nodded to her, gesturing her for us to take our leave. Chou Tzuyu? Right. I made Tzuyu goes outside first, with me still inside trying to excuse us.

“I will be touring her around Ms. Principal. Please call me anytime you need my help.” But please just don’t, I wished.

I go out the room, seeing this Tzuyu girl leaning her back against the wall while happily stamping her feet on the floor probably waiting for me.

“Let’s go.” I get the new student’s attention, and I was given her an expected excited expression ever. I laughs a little coz she seems comfortable to be with not like on what I thought. I hate timid kids actually. It’s hard to talk to them and always felt like they were not listening to me at all.

I started to walk with her following me. She was still stamping her feet just like a kid jogging with her favorite candy. I continued to observed her as she was looking around, gasping on every room.

“Are all room this big? OH!? Are we allowed to use this?” She asked, gasping wild on the science room. She was trying to look inside on the small window of the door.

“Do you love science? It depends on your subject though.” I said, she then looks back on me, with her eyes sparkling. Guess she has that subject.

“I hate science. It’s my weakest subject. But I love experiments, like making a bomb. That’s my dream.”

I scoffed. She’s joking, right? But she seems not. I shook my head on that scary thought. I walked again to proceed on my task...

“You look like a hyper student who loves detention office. I hope I will not be getting a headache from you in the future.” I joke since I can already see running into her there with this kind of naughty vibe on her. And she will be classmates with my two spoiled brat friends- Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun. Thinking of them is already making me exhausted.

“I hope I will not too, Sunbae.” I chuckled, coz she just put her tongue her out on me, then grins so wide. Seems like she’s warning me already. “I can call you sunbae, right? I like it.” She asked, and I thought about it for a sec, clicking my tongue before I nodded. It wouldn’t hurt to be called like that for a new meet student actually.

“This is the toilet area here in third floor but there’s comfort room every floor in the same spot.” I told her, “Your room is on first floor and we still have time so I will be touring you around first.” She stops as well as me, she was observing the comfort room inside from the door. I can see some students inside getting uncomfortable of her. She then runs back on me after.

“Wow… That looks like a VIP hotel room’s comfort room. I was observing on my way her here earlier and I noticed how good the facilities here are. My school way back on Taiwan was already the biggest school there but this school is on another level. The cctv’s are scaring me too.” I chuckled on her comment.

“Of course. This is an international school, Ms. Chou. Currently the number one.” She looks back on me, purses her lips nodding in realization.

“You’re right.” She exclaimed cutely nodding.

“Shall we skip going into your classroom? It’s still lunch time so I bet there’s no one on your class. We’ll come back later so I can introduce you to your classmate later. Let’s go to the grass field first. It’s the hot spot here in the school. You can hang out with your friends there. Play, do picnics, study together or whatever you want.”

“Really? I can’t wait to meet new friends.” I smiled, thinking with this personality of her, she’ll eventually be famous on her year with lots of friends. Again, just hope Dahyun and Chaeyoung won’t take interest of her or else, her life will be ruined. I internally laugh on that thought.

“But Sunbae…” I stop walking feeling her hand on the hem of my uniform. I turned back with my forehead wrinkled, waiting for her to continue. “Can we go to the cafeteria first? I still haven’t eaten lunch yet.” By the seconds she asked, I heard her stomach growling making me stunned surprised, and then both of us bursts of laughing after.

We go to the cafeteria. I offered to treat her since she’s really nice. I was really annoyed when the principal called me earlier but, I seems to like this now. She was eating while I just have my milktea. I ate already earlier.

“Sunbae…” She called me, while her head were slightly tilted down, busy for eating. I noticed her posture, she’s seating straight, elegantly holding her fork and knife while cutting her food. My eyes started to roam on the clothes she was wearing, bag, watch, and accessories. I raised my eyebrow really sure of it. All, are visibly expensive.

She’s filthy rich. Probably born with a strict parental. She seems playful, but have table manner. I can’t help but noticed.

“Hmn?” I asked back, before she gave me her full attention.

“Do you know Nayeon?” I raised my one eyebrow, hearing an unexpected name from her.

“Nayeon?” I am already laughing inside. Of course, I know her. What could be, her business with that selfish girl. I wonder if she done something with this new kid too. “What about her?” I asked.

“I heard she was attending here. Am I right? She’s actually the reason why I came here.”

Reason? Do they know each other. I tried to inspect her face, but nothing comes into my mind. That Unnie, did she go to Taiwan behind our back?

“What do you mean?” I asked, coz I’m really curious right now. On what connection does they have.

“I’m a model in Taiwan actually.”

Eh? Her? Model? So? Is she bragging that to me?

I scoff. Bur got in awe realizing. Right! I fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter