Orientation

My security
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my name is Jennie Kim, I am currently a manager at a sandwich shop called SUNSUBS. I love my current job but on my 21st birthday which was 3 days ago my friend recommended I apply to this high end department store called BIG BROWN BAG. I applied as a joke because I was happy with my current job given that I was able To make my own schedule and all. However, I woke up to an email from the store saying that they wanted to meet with me. So here I am on my orientation day. 
———

 

Jennie Kim pulled up to the 3 story parking lots feeling really nervous yet excited to start working at this job because it was definitely a stepping stone for her. she walked in through the employee door using her own employee numbers which she still had not been able to memorize. Right when she walked she was met with a tv playing the policy of the company and to her left there was the employee lockers. And to her right there was 2 doors. Which she had to walk by to get to the store floor. Walking next to those 2 rooms which one of those doors were open, she saw a hot young man sitting on his chair layer back looking at her. They made eye contact for a second but yet Jennie was embarrassed and tomato red underneath the mask. Turning away She walked into the floor with confidence. On her first day orientation day she had to be on time she wouldn't let a cute boy distract her on the fist day. No way was that going to happen. 
 

after reporting to the Human Resourc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter