3JIN Yujin and COTL Wonyoung

Tangled Outside the Charm of the Panicked Babies

(When the chill skater girl rebel meets a flirty himbo) 

 

3JIN Yujin (17): 

- chill and flirty, a simp, kind of a himbo

- Love Language: gift giving, physical touch

 

COTL Wonyoung (16): 

- chill and rebellious, woke af 

- Love Language: acts of service

 

 

..........................................

 

 

“What are you doing?” 

 

“I’m bored so I’m going to go skate. I saw a skatepark nearby.” 

 

“You skate? That’s hot. Can I come, too?” 

 

Wonyoung shrugged. “Sure, I guess. Do you skate?” 

 

“Yeah, I do.” Yujin said. “But, Wonyoung stole my board from me. She says I’m not allowed to skate until after my volleyball competition ‘cause she doesn’t want me to hurt myself.” 

 

“And you just let her tell you what to do?” 

 

“Yup.” 

 

Wonyoung knitted her brows together. “I’m going to ignore the unhealthiness of that because I have something I have to do quickly.” 

 

“Wait, what?” 

 

Yujin followed Wonyoung’s through the crowd, eyes narrowing in on the purple strands at the end of her hair. That was kind of hot. Actually, she remembered Wonyoung (her girlfriend, Wonyoung, not this one with the purple hair) saying that she wanted to dye the tips of her hair blonde once. But, she didn’t want to because the cheerleaders weren’t allowed to dye their hair. 

 

“Oh, I just have to get my beanie back. They took it away this morning because it’s not part of the school uniform. I guess those types of things never change regardless of what world you’re in.” 

 

“Uh, yeah. I guess.” Yujin said. “But, I’m healthy, you know! I’m the star volleyball player, I have to be healthy.” 

 

“Um, okay?” Wonyoung said.

“You said I’m unhealthy.” 

 

“I did?” 

 

“Yeah.” 

 

“I-” Wonyoung racked her head to rewind back to their conversation seconds ago. “I didn’t say you were unhealthy. I was commenting on the toxicity between how you and your girlfriend interact.” 

 

“My girlfriend? You mean you?” 

 

Wonyoung sighed. “I am not your girlfriend. Or at least, the right version of your girlfriend.” 

 

“You’re both hot.” Yujin shrugged. “But, you don’t seem to get mad. Can you get mad at me? You’re cute when you’re mad.” 

 

Wonyoung sighed again. She had a feeling she was going to be doing that a lot for the next 48 hours or so. 

 

Suddenly, Wonyoung came to a halt, smiling when she was at the place she was looking for. Yujin quickly stopped too, as she was about to bump into Wonyoung. 

 

“Why are we in front of the Vice Principal’s office?” 

 

Wonyoung didn’t answer, instead she went to reach for the doorknob and attempted to turn it. She grumbled when she realised the door was locked. 

 

“Nevermind that.” Wonyoung said. “Do you have a hair pin?” 

 

“Uh, yeah.” Yujin said. “You want it?” 

 

“Yes, please.” 

 

Yujin took it out, handing it to the girl with purple tips with a bright smile on her face. Wonyoung took the hair pin with an inquisitive look on her face. 

 

“Uh… thanks…” Wonyoung said. She fiddled with it, bending it around a little bit. Then she placed it into the lock, her tongue sticking out from the corner of as she tried to feel her way around.

 

“Woah, you can pick locks! Cool!” 

 

“I’m…” Wonyoung trailed off a little when she had to concentrate on moving the hair pin around, “I’m a little bit rusty because I haven’t been able to do it lately.” 

 

She let out a grunt when she still had no success. 

 

“This is what happens when I date the class president. I have the keys to everything so I can’t practice picking locks anymore. Curse, Yujin.” 

 

“What did I do?” 

 

“Not you. My girlfriend Yujin.” 

 

“I am your girlfriend.” 

 

The door clicked open and Wonyoung smiled happily to herself. “I still got it! And for the last time, you’re not my girlfriend.” 

 

……………………………..

 

“That was so badass! I can’t believe you broke into the Vice Principal’s office to get your beanie back.”

 

“I’ve done worse. In my world, I almost got expelled.” 

 

“Expelled? What did you do?” 

 

“Well, either than all the graffiti art, I superglued some sliding doors together. No big deal.” 

 

“So like, you’re a badass.” 

 

“Yup.” 

 

“That’s so hot.” 

 

“Please. Can you stop saying that? Makes me feel like an object the way you say it.” 

 

“Oh, sorry. You’re a person. Not an object.” 

 

Really, Wonyoung had no idea how many times she sighed hanging out with this Yujin but all she knew was that she was really getting the oxygen pumping through her lungs. 

 

“A very hot person. You look so fine in that beanie.” Yujin gave Wonyoung her brightest smile, making sure that her dimples were showing. She even threw in a wink just for good measure. 

 

But, all she received from Wonyoung was a pensive look. 

 

Yujin’s smile faltered. “Why are you looking at me like that?” 

 

Wonyoung kept studying her face, her eyebrows scrunching up while she looked deep in thought. 

 

“I don’t get it. You have the exact same smile as my Yujin, with the dimples and the eye crinkling and everything. But, your smile is still… different to hers.”
 


“Is it a good different?” 

 

Wonyoung shook her head. “You have a pretty smile. You both do. But, hers makes me feel like… I don’t know… it makes me feel safe and appreciated and it serves as a reminder that someone out here really loves me, you know? Whereas yours, it just feels like a pretty smile.” 

 

Yujin nodded, letting the words sink in. Wonyoung could see the gears in her head turning, as if she was mulling over the words. She had to give it to her, she looked like she was very deep in thought. 

 

And then.

 

“Okay.” Yujin gave her the same Yujin smile again. “Thanks!” 

 

Wonyoung sighed. Again. 

 

While watching Yujin skate around, observing the way her smile seemed to make the girls around her melt, she shook her head. 

 

“She feels like a kid. Like a greasy pre-pubescent boy.” Wonyoung shook her head. “I wonder if her Wonyoung ever feels like she’s taking care of a kid.” 

 

…………………………..