One night

If Loving you was a crime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I panicked as I'm rushing to turn the car back and went to SME building.

 

The girl at the back who just took off her mask gave me a confused stare through the mirror. "it's the way to SME where are we going!?" her voice is a bit cracky. "oh yeah sorry, I forgot to pick my friend up so let's just pick her up okay?" I explained but she started to cover herself with my suit. "if someone asked, tell them that you're alone in this car alright?" she commands and I nod.

***

We're now currently driving to our house. "she asked you to pick her up but she's already gone? How stupid" she stated. "sorry but you clearly don't know her so please stop insulting her in front of me" I speaks up as she simply looks away.

I continued to drive till we arrived at my house.

 

"Come in" I stated as she simply obeyed. We both walked inside but it seems like no one's here.

"She's still not home?" I whispered but seems like she heard me "you two lived together?" she asked and I nod. "do you want to eat anything?" I asked back but she shook her head. "alright, follow me" I commanded and again she followed.

 

I lead her to my room, Im the clean freak in this house so my room isn't messy. "this is my room, you'll stay here tonight" I stated. She gave me a look "don't worry I'll sleep on the couch, you on my bed" I added.

***

We're currently eating some ramen since I got hungry. "by the way, my name's Sungjae" I broke the silence between us. "Sooyoung.. Im Sooyoung" she answered clearly giving me a look "you seriously don't know me?" she added. I stopped for a second to think but yeah I clearly don't know her "sorry know, but you're Sooyoung you say?" I asked and she simply nods.

 

After finishing our bowl of ramen, she fell asleep on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter