-7-

She Calls Me Darling

Jisoo never felt so out of place here. Once inside, she changed into a more masculine fit type clothing because she was sure Irene would recognize her if they accidentaly crossed paths. 

"Excuse me!" 

Her heart skipped a beat and Jisoo turned around with wide eys, only to find that it was a female server wanting to offer her a drink. 

"Thanks!" she took one and downed before putting it back on the tray whne she saw Irene getting away. The force that she used to return the glass, caused the whole tray to fall off the server's hand and the drinks to shatter. But there was no time. Her mission was on the line here.

They went into an auditorium where some big electronics business was going to present something. Jisoo wasn't paying attention because she was busy trailing Irene discreetly and trying to get some insider information for Jennie.

Her eyes were so trained on the part of the room Irene was in that she ddin't even know someone had approached her. Jisoo had ptracticed her male Jinseor voice, as that was the name she gave herself for this disguise. 

"Er...hi..." Jisoo managed to pull off a scratchy voice like Ash from Pokemon.

"Hi I noticed you," the woman said. "I'm Rose. Is this your first time here?"

"Yup."

Rose giggled and leaned in so close Jisoo leapt back in alarm. "It's so obvious how uptight you are. you haven't even told me your name."

"Jins...J-jins-seor..."

Jisoo suddenly realized she was being flirted with. She had never been flirted with. Not by another woman. 

Before she could even do anything, Rose began to lead her away from the place and Irene.

"I know a place...so we can  really get to know each other."

Jisoo had no idea where they were going, adn she was curious and creeped out at the same time. They went into the elevator, and Rose used her id card to scan a normally barred off floor in the buliding. She wondered just what kind of position Rose held here if she had even more VIP access like this.

"Um...whre are you taking me?'

"My office."

Five minutes later, Rose pushed her into a big office complete with sky light and tinted windows. Jisoo heard the lock click before Rose suddenly tossed everthing off her desk and sat seductively on the now empty surface.

"What the hell?" Jisoo said in her own voice because she was so shocked she was getting seduced.

Rose's eyes crinkled into shining crescents like a cat, adn jisoo knew she was caught.

"I knew you were a woman." Rose slunk off the table and walked towards her very cat like. One high heled foot in front of the other. "You like cross dressing at big important events, hm?"

"Unnn..n nooo no. no. I'm just uh...i'm..."

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone," Rose purred and toyed with the lapels' of Jisoo's disguise tux. "Anyway, I've struck gold it seems. I like women. Cute, handsome women."

Jisoo couldn't believe this was happening. She knew Jennie would be so mad right now. Following a stranger woman instead of completeing the mission - stalking Irene. What the kind of mission is that even?

Rose began ing her blouse and jisoo was frickin shocked that she could only stare until she realized Rose's s were hanging out for anyone to see.

"P-put you clothes back on!" Jisoo hissed.

Rose chuckled. "No one's gonna bother us. The door's locked." She pinned Jisoo to the wall, pressing her chest against Jisoo's. 

"Not like this!' Jisoo tried to free herself without hurting anyone.

"Kiss me, Jisoo!" Rose cried out.

"How did you know my - "

Rose had her lips pressed to jisoo's and all said person (who was supposed to be on a mission) did was faint.

 

Irene was glad to be rid of that wierd spindly androgynous fool following her all over the venue. Whoever that pink haried girl was that swept away the dude, she felt thankful towards because she could finally focus and have a moment of peace. It was already hard enough having men try to get into her pants. 

She was only here because she was getting paid. In a few hours, she would give a big talk about "advanced" business strategies. Honestly, she'd only attribute her success to a lot of luck and hard work, adn networking with the right people. 

there were a lot of young people here, college, high school, here excited to meet her because she was still relatively young and a big tycooness. 

Of course they were gonna try to inflate her ego to get closer to her, but she remained her same cold composed self.

All she could really think about was going back and sealing her lips against Wendy's. She liked making the girl all flustered, and feeling her sweet soft lips. She wondered what it would be like to cuddle in teh same bed.

Maybe I should ask her to move in with me. That would surely make Wendy get flustered.

--

Wendy yawned and stretched back in her chair. She eas tired after hours of staring and sitting at the computer. It was sitll an hour till she could leave the office, and still she had many things to do. 

Three raps to her door caused her ot jump out of her seat, and she wondered who would want to bother her now at this hour. Most people were already gone or antsy to leave. Or maybe Sehun had a last minute task for her...

"Irene?" 

Why was it that this woman had this effect on Wendy?

Irene was here in all her goddess glory, wearing a black blouse, dress pants and heels, compilmented with silver earrings and her beautiful presence.

But then Wendy nearly had heart attack when Irene expertly knelt down on one knee (in those heels!) and held out a small red velvet coated box.

"Wendy, pelase marry me."