Chapter 2

Why didn't you call me?

What am I doing? Wtf is this? Are you even using your brain Kim KIBUM? Key's brain was non stop attacking him with all these questions, as he paced on the rooftop. 
 

A soft spoken "Kibumaa" brought him back to reality. He turned around to find the source of all his problems. Minho might have sensed an incoming attack, so he put his arms up, to signal peace. Peace can go to hell, Key thought, as he stomped to Minho. 
"What is wrong with you? Wtf Minho? Like what even?" he knew it wasn't making any sense. Even if Minho knew exactly what the outburst was about, he didnt reply. 
 

"Why did you kiss me?" The most important question that had been torturing Key, was why he had kissed Minho back. But he couldn't focus on  that. It didnt make sense! "Tell me! Did you think it would be funny?"

"Funny?" Minho finally replied, squinting his eyes. "Are you kidding me? I kissed you, because I wanted to! That's it. I looked at you, and I wanted to know how it'd feel to kiss you. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have just because I felt like it. I should have asked for your permission. But you were smirking, and looking y as hell coupled with cute as button, and I just wanted to kiss you!" Minho took deep breaths in. He had been holding his breath in, as he divulged all he felt.

"Now, why did you kiss me back?"