Chapter 1

Why didn't you call me?

Earlier this day, if you'd told Kibum, that Minho would kiss him today, he would've slapped you. And cursed you. And cursed Minho too.

But now that Kibum finds himself being kissed by none other than Choi's Minho, all of his grey matter seemed to have just evaporated. Instead he feels his eyes closing, and lips opening a bit, to deepen the kiss. 

"WTF am I doing?" ,part of  his brain seems to scream in futile, while he feels himself melting into Minho. After what seems like a billion years, they detangle, and Kibum doesnt know where to look. As stupid as it looks, he finds himself searching to look at anything instead of Minho. But when Minho pushes a finger under his jaw to make him look directly into his eyes, Kibum knows he's trapped. 

"What?" he retorts, not to be the one backing down. "You kissed me back!" Minho's voice is full of surprise. He eyes are round with excitement as he jumps up and exclaims in a much louder voice, "YOU KISSED ME BAAACK!"

"Shut up you crazy person crazy", Kibum was out of words and rambling, and swatting Minho. Expertly diving out of his reach, Minho put up his hands in surrender. "Alright, I wont ask why you kissed me back. But, you've always wanted to kiss me, haven't you?" And with a wink, he jumped out the door, barely missing the flying sandal coming his way!