Chapter 1 : New Life

We are in Love

"Annyeonghaseyo! Yes I love it IOI inmida!" All eleven members of IOI greeted with their usual greetings as they saw the producers and the CEO of YMC. "Annyeonghaseyo....are you girls adjusting your life well back to your own companies?" As the girls sat down the PD-nim suddenly threw a question to them. "We are still trying to adjust as we just shifted back to our own groups and companies. Nayoung on behalf of the girls replied.

"You girls know what's the reason we called all of you to come?"

"For the second season of Produce 101?" SeJeong answered without thinking. "Not exactly that.....actually we received many petitions of disagreeing IOI disbanding, so we have many meetings with all of your companies CEO. The reason of all you girls here is to hear the final verdict of the meetings.......we decided to disband Produce 101 IOI."

"We understand..."

"But! We are giving you girls an exclusive contract for girl group IOI." The PD continue his words. "Huh? You mean.....we are not disbanding?"

"You are....since this is the group from the survival program but we are recreating IOI girl group from YMC. This is all of yours exclusive contract I will summarise for all of you." The girls were getting excited hearing revival of IOI and began to be restless. "You girls are still under your respective companies in your own groups or as soloist as per our agreement, the hard part would be that when you girls are not promoting your songs we would need you to promote as IOI. So you girls would be more tired than before."

"It's ok we can do it!"

"You girls would be able to keep your phones as IOI has debuted for a year already so we woulkd restrict you girls having a phone, we informed your companies already. The last part is you girls would have to be rooming together again." The girls are celebrating already hearing all the good news. "How long would be the contract?"

"As long as you girls want, if the eleven of you decided to end the group then the contract would be end immediately anymore questions?" The girls shook their heads as they signed the contract and handed back to the CEO. "On behalf of the company we are giving you girls a gift for the revival of IOI, since it is very rush for us to bring you girls the present tomorrow morning 9am bring your luggage and we will show you the present."

"Kamsahamida!"

"We should celebrate our revival right?" Somi the maknae was so happy that she wanted to celebrate. "Somi-yah wait until we reach our form then we can celebrate." Nayoung the leader being logical which all the girls agreed as they head back to their own companies, the next day they were too excited and reached the company too early. Seeing the adults were not around the grils rounded up and started playing games until 9am.

"Good morning girls!"

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The girls all get up as they saw the CEO walking towards them. "Now my assistant is going to bring you girls to the present we are giving you girls after that you girls can rest for the day, your schedule will start tomorrow." The girls pulling their luggage as they going to see what is the present given to them, once reach the destination all of them, were shocked till their jaws dropped. "The present we are giving you girls is a new dorm."

"But this is a mansion? Isn't this too much for us?" The girls asked as they feel this is too much for them to accept. "You girls have been working too hard for one year since the survival program, so we want to give you girls a home that you rest well as well as treating you girls. Since some of the girls have gotten their driving license so we have a standby company car in case you girls needed to go for certain schedule, we will check monthly to see if you girls are using the car needlessly." The girls nodded as they head into their new dorm, they were so excited and ran around the mansion seeing the rooms have expanded to five instead of three.

"Girls! Gather around in the living room!" Nayoung used her loudest voice to fight against the noises around the mansion as the girls slowly gathered around the living room. "I know everyone is excited but we need to settle our room arrangements before anything, since we have five rooms now we no need to five in a room. You girls want to play games to decide or decide yourself?"

"Decide ourself!" The girls all look at each other as they trying to decide who they want to room with. "I want to room with ChungHa unnie." SeJeong sudden  commented scaring others. "Since we of the same age 96-line and I never roomed with her before so I want to stay with ChungHa unnie. ChungHa nodded her head as consensus, the others like shikshin couple Mina Sohye want to room together to eat. YooJung and Doyeon rooming together, Nayoung and Kyulkyung lastly Somi, YeonHung and Chaeyeon rooming together. "So now we decide who will stay in which room, the center one also the largest room is one and then two....three....until five. Draw lots for the room you girls are staying."

In the end SeJeong and ChungHa got the biggest room as they excitedly ran up to their own room. "SeJeong-ah we still got other things we need to settle!" They ran down the stairs again as they setlle things like housechore who will do what then all of them return to their own room. "SeJeong are you sure you want to room with me? You should more fun with the rest then stay in this room with me."

"Unnie! What are you saying? We can have fun together also, we can hop to other rooms to have fun too. Or you don't want to stay with me?"

"I'm just saying only, I also like staying with you SeJeong-ah." ChungHa panic seeing suddenly SeJeong got mad at her, after hearing her explanation SeJeong was satisfy at her answer and got tired and laid down to rest falling asleep slowly. "How tired is she to be able to fast asleep so easily, but she looks cute when she falls asleep." Unknown to them the others were eavesdropping as if they are trying to plan something, as they gathered without telling them.