Chapter 2: A Plan

We are in Love

"Does SeJeong unnie knows our plan?"

"It shouldn't be...I never told her anything."Mina answered truthfully as she was as shocked as them when she hears SeJeong wanting to room with ChungHa. "Can anyone remind me while are we planning against them?" Nayoung don't understand why the younger girls are doing this. "Unnie~ are you for real? We are doing for ChungHa unnie who has never dated anyone."

"What does have to do with SeJeong?"

"This unnie seriously don't listen to us because they looked cute together and seems close with each other." Nayoung nodded as she hears it while others are rolling their eyes. "SeJeong unnie is sensitive to things like this we need to not do it too openly and let her caught it." Doyeon and YooJeong the two main mastermind remind the rest in case they forget. "About what?" Suddenly SeJeong and ChungHa popped their heads to show themselves. "N-No....we are planning a moving in party."

"You should call us also right?"

"You were sleeping just now unnie." SeJeong sheepishly nodded her head with ChungHa as they were speechless since they were right, then all of them started partying ordering food and not caring diet since it was their first day there. But the party ended early as some of them have schedules in the morning even though those have no schedules they would need to head to their companies to train. Some groups like Dia, Gugudan and WJSN debuted already so they have individual activities to attend. "ChungHa unnie......you have schedule so early?"

"No....I'm going to practice dancing what are you SeJeongie?"

"Actually.....I woke up early to get some breakfast before going for my drama filming." ChungHa nodded as she pack her stuff. "Unnie...want to catch some breakfast with me before leaving?" ChungHa agreed without thinking and SeJeong happily prepared breakfast. "Are you afraid to eat alone SeJeong?"

"No....I'm worried that we are awkward between ourselves since we never slept together in a room before so I just wanted to make sure we are not awkward at all. "ChungHa chuckled at SeJeong's antics as she did not think she would think like that. "SeJeongie...unnie don't feel awkward actually it feels fresh to me, so don't feel awkward at all ok?" ChungHa patted at SeJeong making her blushed as they ate their breakfast. "Is your manager driving you SeJeong?"

"I'm thinking of driving there since i can used it to practice driving too, need me to drive you there?"

"If you are ok, I'm fine." SeJeong nodded as they left the mansion to their respective destination. The younger girls who have school actually woke up to see the two unnies enjoyed breakfast together not noticing them. "Are we invisible?" Somi asked and the rest of them shrugged their shoulders as they prepared for school.

"SeJeongie you can dropped me off one street away from the company." SeJeong nodded as she dropped off ChungHa. "Unnie! I might be going home late tonight, help me tell the rest bye." ChungHa nodded as SeJeong sped away. Then ChungHa walked towards her company to practice to prepare for her debut.

"Is this real? You girls got ignored?"

"ChungHa unnie and SeJeong unnie eating together like a picture, never asked us if we needed breakfast." Mina and Sohye complained of no breakfast from the unnies. "That's why you need accompany at times like that." YooJung nodded at Doyeon's words. "You're saying that because you are dating YooJung." Doyeon not caring Somi's complain and stick out her tongue at her. "Whoever have schedule need to head out and who don't have please do your own things." Nayoung stepped up before the younger girls quarrel for unnecessary stuff. After settling the kids Nayoung and Kyulkyung left together to their companies, the girls saw them left and walked out again.

"We need a plan B in case Nayoung stopped us." Somi suddenly blurted out which got them agreed. "Chaeyeon unnie...you not going to tell the unnies right?" Chaeyeon who had been sitting there heard the younger girls words and continue to listen. "Of course....it seems interesting to see ChungHa unnie and SeJeong unnie develop feelings for each other. But don't get involved too much, for your own good. This is my advice and even other unnies advice." The girls watched Chaeyeon walked back to her room as they thinks their dorm is going to be a dangerous place to talk about plans.

Slowly one by one returned after their schedules finished except SeJeong who has filming till late, even though she's tired but because she drives so she has to drive back. Since it is late already SeJeong tried to be as quiet as possible when returning to her room, she was surprised to see the lights on in her room. "SeJeongie you're back......"

"Unnie....did you wait for me?"

"It's too late so I wanted to wait for you to be back so I can be assured you're safe." ChungHa yawning and explaining to SeJeong. "I'm 21 already....you should head to bed early when you're tired." SeJeong helped to tuck ChungHa to bed as she fell asleep. "Thank you...unnie." SeJeong was touched by ChungHa's small actions like this as she whispered her thanks.\

The next day, everyone seems to have no schedule plan were being noisy in the morning. "SeJeongie is still asleep upstairs lower your voice." ChungHa came back to meet up with the rest. "What time did she came back?" ChungHa mentioned as wee hours which none of them speak. "No need to act like that just tone it down so SeJeong can get her rest. Mina does SeJeong have any plan for her?"

"Music show rehearsal only."

"Oh....then wake her up later." Mina stopped ChungHa from leaving and pulled her back. "Unnie is quite grumbling when waking up, can you help me to wake her up. She might scold me." ChungHa reluctantly accepted. "Don't let the younger girls deceived you ChungHa, they might be planning something."

"Unnie....don't be ridiculous what harm they are giving me? I'm waking SeJeongie first." Nayoung shook her head as disapproved watching ChungHa heading back her room. "SeJeongie....wake up....it's noon time." SeJeong shook her head as she turned her head away, ChungHa then moves in to wake her up. "Mina-ah unnie is very tired....if you don't let me sleep I'll kiss you."

"SeJeongie is me not Mina." Without any hesitation SeJeong pulled ChungHa in and kissed her but she opened her eyes as she felt that it's not Mina. "ChungHa unnie?!"  

 

.