ONE

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's done! Your teeth look so healthy" She smiled as she examined the little girl's teeth one more time.

 

"Doctor?" the kid said, looking into her eyes

 

"Yes?" She removes her latex gloves and tosses them in the bin.

 

"Mommy said my teeth hurt because I ate too many chocolates. Is that true?" The doctor chuckled as the girl asked with innocent eyes

 

"Hmmm that is true" She answers with a smile.

 

"Does that mean I cannot eat chocolates anymore after this?" The girl pouted sadly.

 

"Eating candies and chocolates is ok. But you need to brush your teeth always"

 

"Really?!" The girl raised her voice in excited

 

"Really, but don't eat it too much, and don't forget to get your teeth examined every six months. I'll let the nurse tell your mom"

 

"Thank you, doctor!"

 

"Welcome, sweetie" She watched as the girl got out of her seat and walked out of the room, waving to the doctor. She returned the little girl's wave.

 

"She's cute" She smiled before standing and stretching her arms. "So tired!" She let out a sigh of relief.

 

*knock *knock

 

"Doctor" she stopped stretching and turned around to see her nurse standing at the door

 

"Yes, Sunmi?"

 

"Ji Eun is the last patient for today" Sunmi double-checked the chart in her hands, referring to the little girl just now.

 

"Assa! We're done for today!" She's celebrating it before taking a look on watch and gasping.

 

"Oh ! I cannot be late!" She hurriedly went to change her scrubs. A few minutes later, Tiffany emerged dressed in a light pink blouse and white skirt and walked straight into the office.

 

Sunmi entered Tiffany's office to find the doctor arranging her belongings on the desk.

 

"Sunmi ya ~" The doctor looked at the nurse a.k.a her close friend with beaming eyes.

 

"I know, I know. I'll close the clinic for today"

 

"Is it ok?" The doctor asked

 

"Don't worry, I have Ju Hyun with me. You can go"

 

"Thank you Sunmi-ah, you're the best!"

 

"Date?" Sunmi asked, raising her eyebrows. The doctor did not answer and grinning sheepishly.

 

Sunmi sighed, "I want to go on a date too," she pouted as she leaned against the door, watching her friend apply lipstick and double-check herself in the mirror.

 

"That's why you should not turn down Soo Hyun's offer when he asked you out" The doctor kept the makeup inside her bag before looking up at her friend.

 

"Ugh, please don't talk about him. It brought bad memories" Sunmi groaned, making Tiffany chuckle.

 

"I had to go now. Goodbye, Sunmi. See you tomorrow~" Tiffany waved goodbye to her friend.

 

"Goodbye doc, I'll see you tomorrow"

 

.

.

.

 

"That's all for today!!" Taeyeon stretched his arms up in the air, letting go of his tiredness for the day. He then tidied his desk and shut down his computer.

 

"Hey, Taeng. Are you going home?" Yuri walked up to his desk.

 

"Eoh, I'm going to have dinner with Tiffany. You?" He rose and put on his jacket.

 

Yuri looked at his watch "Maybe later. I need to review some reports" Yuri raised the blue files in his hands.

 

"Don't work too late, Yul. We still need to have enough energy to work tomorrow. Get some rest at home" Taeyeon patted his best friend's shoulder.

 

"Why do you always nag at me?" Yuri chuckled.

 

"Hey, I'm your bestie, you know" Taeyeon grinned

 

"I get it. I get it. Go ahead and have a good time with your date tonight. I will go home when I want"

 

"Tch, fine. Bye then. See you tomorrow"

 

"Bye"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter