-2-

Are all friendship longlasting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon on the other hand had a pretty average childhood. With average, I meant she had a childhood that many people had until the death of her father.

Yoohyeon has always been an optimistic child and brings joy to everyone’s life. In school or at home, she is always the sun that cheers everyone up and encourage them to live a happy life.

Of course, the death of her father made a significant impact on her, but she moved on. She knew that her father would not want her to be holding on to this for her entire life, so she led on a happy and carefree life afterwards. As long that her father is deep in her heart, she knows that her father would support her with everything that she would do and achieve in life.

So, when she saw Dami during Dami’s first day, she knew that she had to do something about it.

Day by day passed, she saw small cracks from Dami’s wall, and she knew that she was close to getting into the high security wall that Dami built. The day when she saw her smile and finally laugh at her jokes were amazing and she always smile at that memory of her. She knows that Dami is very fragile, so she is incredibly careful with her. Whenever she sees Dami feeling down, she knows that all she needs is comfort and not questions so she always makes sure that she is at her side without asking her for answers until one day, Dami decided to be the one to speak up.

Yoohyeon’s heart broke at what she heard, but she was more touch because she has finally gotten the younger girl’s trust.

It was the younger’s mother’s birthday, and she actually made a trip back with a cake for her mother but to get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter