-5-

Are all friendship longlasting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing those words from JiU, Yoohyeon got into deep thoughts. Is it true that she changed? But is it really her fault that she want to have time of her own now? Truth to be told, she is actually very close to one of her fellow artist and is in the stage of getting to know each other better. Is it her fault she wants to have a partner? She shook her head vigorously and thought to herself ‘There’s nothing wrong… what wrong do I have?’ Just at this moment, Yoohyeon received a text from him.

“Yoo! My practice session ended, you want to go to the café that you mention the other day?”

Her mood immediately turned better and got excited.

“Sure!” She replied as she went on to pick out her clothes forgetting what happened just minutes ago

JiU sighed in her room as she thought of Dami… just how much hurt does this girl need to bear… Some time later, she heard the sound of door closing and noticed that Yoohyeon have left the dorm. Thinking that Yoohyeon had finally come around and went to look for Dami, she only hope for the better.

On the other hand, Dami had been strolling by Han River. Rubbing her hands and blowing warm air into her palms, she regret leaving the dorm without any protection of the cold and is only walking outside with just a sweater on her. Am I really too clingy… and needy? Should I really learn to keep my distance from her now…

Walking for almost an hour, she decided to sit at a bench as she looked around her surroundings. She noticed many families and young couple out having a heart-warming time of theirs as she smiled sadly at them. She remembers having this moment with Yoohyeon too, in order not to let Dami coop herself up in the dorm too often, Yoohyeon used to arrange this kind of picnic or outing for the 2 of them to keep Dami happy.

What had happened? Did I do anything wrong for her to despise me this way? Dami thought

Just as she was about to continue what she was doing, she saw someone familiar walk passed. It was Yoohyeon! Dami immediately smiled as she stood up wanting to walk over to her. ‘She came to look for me, she remembers’ Yoohyeon had a very bright smile on her face as she walked over to the direction of the café. Just as Dami was about to call out to her, she stopped. Yoohyeon approached a guy and immediately gave him a warm hug as they walked into the café. Dami heart fell.

Yoohyeon wasn’t looking for her at all… Yoohyeon had forgotten about her in fact… This was the café that Dami had been wanting to bring Yoohyeon to but she was always too busy. This is the place that she wanted to bring Yoohyeon to after bringing her to the mall as she ordered a friendship bracelet for them and is scheduled to collect them today. Yoohyeon said that she was too tired to be leaving the dorm today. Was it all a lie?

Hiding herself, she immediately walked away from the café.

“Yoo? Yoo!” he called as she blanked out looking outside

“Ah yea?” Yoohyeon snap back and looked at him

“You okay?”

“Yea, I just thought I saw someone familiar” She smiled

“Let see what we should order” he smiled

The phone in the café rang, “Ah ne, the reservation for Ms Lee Yubin? Ah okay, yes… not a problem at all… For the cake that you ordered wise? Okay, ah yes I see them… Okay will do… Thank you…”

“Hi Ms” the staff greeted as she put down a strawberry cake

“I have not ordered yet” Yoohyeon immediately replied

“This cake is for you, it have already been paid for by another lady” the staff replied and left

“Weird…” Yoohyeon whispered

“Hey, it’s your favourite cake isn’t it? Don’t think so much about, maybe someone just think that you are pretty and bought it for you?” he said “Let order okay?”

She smile and nodded

Dami continued to walk, not realising that she had walked for almost 4hours now in the cold and is freezing. Her tears fell as she walked passed places that she had gone with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter