Tung-tung (empty)

MYSELF #2: No more laughing

It’s already been a week since I started this album. I told myself to slow down a bit cause there’s still a lot of time. I have 6 songs: Talk, My unique style, Hold my hand so we can go far away, Never die, Lips and finally Don’t worry. Lips is an upbeat tropical summer track. It’s very fun. Don’t worry is a ballad about pretending to be fine. I decided Talk would be the b-side I will promote because a choreography would be great. Right now it’s 6:55AM and I’m waiting until 7:00 to wake up Soyeon. I look at her sleeping. She’s so beautiful. I try thinking about ideas for a song but my mind is empty. It’s 7:00. I shake gently Soyeon’s shoulder. She opens her eyes. “Yuqi” “What?” She just kisses me. “I love you”. We wake up and eat breakfast. We go to the studio. “Soyeon, I really need help.” “Why?” “I don’t have any ideas for a song” “Let me help you” She takes her phone and call someone. “Come with the others.” A minute later, Shuhua, Soojin, Miyeon and Minnie come in the studio. “We’ll help Yuqi with her song” Soyeon says. We write a song. Dancing in the dark. I love all the ideas but we still have to compose. We compose a guitar upbeat track that goes well with the lyrics. The song is the point of view of someone in a dark room who hears music and start dancing. I love the concept but it’s not the title track. Because I have a really good idea for it. We eat japchae and we watch a movie. Soyeon hugs me for the whole movie. It’s summer and i’m sweating but I don’t complain because she is so cute. After the movie, it’s 1:03AM and we just go to our beds. “I need to talk to you” Soyeon says.