DON’T TEXT ME

MYSELF #2: No more laughing

“Soyeon, why don’t you talk?” “I don’t know. Maybe I love you too much.” “Has everyone in this world turn crazy?” “I turn crazy. Because of you.” “Let’s go to the studio. We’re not eating until 7:30 because Miyeon unnie has a vocal practice.” We go to the studio. I try rapping, Soyeon helping me. “Why didn’t you tell me you wanted to rap?” “I don’t know” “You’re really talented”. Our conversation is interrupted by my phone ringing. “My manager wants me.” I go to his office. “How many songs completed?” “Talk and My unique style are finished. Today I made a song called Hold my hand so we can go far away and I just have to record it, and Soyeon helped me with rapping.” “Ok, good. Can I hear it?” I make him listen to it. “Not really my style but I’m sure it will be successful so I will let you have it in the album. It has a good composure. You’re getting better in composing.” “Thanks. But why do you always tell me to come here instead of texting me or calling me?” “I don’t know. If you want I can text you next time.” “Ok thank you. Bye” “Bye”. I return at the studio. “Yuqi… you wrote this?” Soyeon pronounces my name in Chinese again. She waves the paper with the lyrics of my love song. “Yeah. For you.” “It’s very beautiful.” “Why do you pronounce my name in Chinese?” I ask. “To call you by your name.” “You could also do that with Minnie and start calling her Nicha.” “But I didn’t kiss her. Yuqi, do you want to be my girlfriend?” “Why are you asking this now?” “I wanna know.” “Well… yes.” At the moment I say yes she takes a step and kisses me. We kiss for a long moment. “I think it’s time to go eat.” She says.