Help me

MYSELF #2: No more laughing

I can’t focus. I am crazy. First of all, I’m hungry because I skipped lunch because I decided to go on a diet before I release my album. Secondly, I am still embarrassed about what Minnie just found out this morning. And also, I am so stressed because I have to finish all the songs of my album in a little bit more than three weeks and I didn’t even thought of a name for my album or a title track. I get up and go out of the studio. Soyeon, Shuhua and Soojin are in the building. Soyeon is composing in the other studio, our personal studio, because she’s not using the broken microphone. I call her. “Soyeon?” “What? Be quick.” “Come at the dorm.” “I only have 15 minutes, Yuqi.” “So come for 15 minutes” “Ok”. I go in my bedroom to wait. When she comes, she joins me. “What’s going on?” I am exhausted, lying down on my bed. “Help me” I say. “How?” Soyeon sits on my bed and look at me, worried. “You need some rest, Yuqi. You seem really tired and hungry.” “It’s because I’m on a diet” “But you should eat a bit more” “It’s also because of the stress. I have to do that album.” “Okay. I got it. Tonight, sleep. I won’t wake you up until 9:00 AM.” “Good but you have to keep in mind that you’re not the problem.” “Sure.” I get out of my bed, then sit next to Soyeon and kiss her. “You fix many problems.” I say. She smiles. “I gotta go”. “Bye Soyeon” “Bye Yuqi”. She pronounces my name in Chinese (Yuchi). I kinda like that. Then I go to the studio with a very good idea for a song. I write a love song. But the thing is that most of people who will listen to it won’t know this is for Soyeon. Maybe not Soyeon herself. But I will tell her.