2 > 1

Love Me or Hate Me

Young Mi's eyes quickly opened after hearing the front door open. She quickly jumped out of bed and ran to greet the unexpected person. Young Mi gave her a huge bear hug, almost making both of them fall to the floor. The two jumped up and down, ecstatic to see each other.

"I was going to surprise you by waking you up,but you have ears of hawk." The two giggled before giving each other another hug. "I've missed you Minzy." Minzy smiled at her best friend. They were friends before Minzy was a member of 2ne1. Back in the days the two would have each others back, and that was still the same. When Young Mi had no place to go, Minzy had offered her to stay in her apartment. She couldn't really stay there because of her busy schedule, so she didn't really mind. Young Mi was the type of person who liked to earn the things she wanted, so it took Minzy a lot of persuasion to make her live in the apartment.

"So, your promotions in Japan are going pretty well." Minzy plopped her body on the sofa and chuckled. "I suppose so. It's hard to learn a whole new language though." Young Mi handed Minzy a glass of water with a smile. "My best friend can do anything." The two smiled. They always encouraged each other no matter how hard a problem was. Young Mi looked at the clock realizing she was late for work. She quickly got ready, leaving Minzy confused. Young Mi came out of the room in her white button down shirt, black vest, black slacks, and a cute plaid bow-tie. Minzy raised an eyebrow, but smiled.

"And where are you off to?" Young Mi looked in the mirror that hanged in the hallway, fixing her bow-tie. "Work." Minzy's face showed concern and she got up walking toward her. "W-work? You're still-" Young Mi shook her head and comforted her friend with a 'don't-worry' smile. Minzy sighed in relief. The two hugged before Young Mi left for work at the coffee shop.

"Bye Mimi!" Minzy waved good-bye. Young Mi turned around showing her a thumbs up and continued to walk.

 

>oOo<

 

Young Mi walked inside, realizing she was the first one there. She placed her stuff in the staff room and began to put the chairs down. The boss appeared and told her that he needed to run a few errands, but reassured her that he would be back in an hour.

"Where are the others?" The boss chuckled and turned to look at the wall clock. "They always come 30 minutes before the shop opens." Young Mi nodded and waved good-bye. After putting the chairs down, she went to turn on the coffee maker and began to put out the pastries. She looked up when she heard the bell on the top of the door ring. Her cheerful morning face faded away.

"The shop isn't open yet, so I suggest you leave." Yong Guk smirked and walked toward the counter. He walked in and reached for a muffin. But, Young Mi slapped his hand before he could take it.

"Hey!! That hurt!" Young Mi rolled her eyes and closed the little door to make sure Yong Guk couldn't take the muffin.

"You're going to have to come back later and pay like everyone else." Yong Guk scoffed.

"If you hadn't noticed, I'm not like everyone else." Yong Guk pointed to himself with his thumb. "Besides, boss always let me take a muffin before the shop opened." Young Mi pulled out a small piece of paper from her pocket that the boss had given to her before leaving. She read out loud what was written.

" Bang Yong Guk used to come in earlier than the others, so he'll probably appear. Try to kick him out. But, I doubt he will leave. So, just make sure he DOESN'T. TAKE. THE. MUFFINS. After our coffee, he likes the freshly made muffins. I'm counting on you. Boss." Young Mi glared at the blushing Yong Guk who grunted before dragging himself to sit down.

Young Mi began to put out the napkins on the tables and she immediately felt Yong Guk's gaze on her. She began to blush, but she quickly turned to him.

"Yah! What's your problem?! Stop staring at me. It's creepy." Young Mi expected him to smirk, but his face was serious. His eyebrows were furrowed and Young Mi could tell he was angry. He got up, startling her, and with his hands in his pockets, he began to walk toward her. His face, still showing anger, slowly changed when he got closer. He always seemed to be inches away from her.

"You look a lot like her from far away, which makes me so. . .angry." Young Mi could see the hatred in his eyes, and it scared her. But, his gaze softened.

"But, from up close. . . I know you aren't her and it makes me relieved. Knowing your eyes are different from hers makes me relaxed." Young Mi blushed and looked away causing Yong Guk to smirk. He walked back to his seat. Young Mi couldn't concentrate because of the constant voice talking in her head. So, she finally got the courage to ask the question the voice in her head repeated over and over.

"W-why are you angry at Hyori? A few days ago. . .it was obvious you were madly in love with her." Yong Guk raised an eyebrow. "Is it that obvious I'm angry at Hyori?" Young Mi rolled her eyes. "DUH!!" Yong Guk chuckled.

"She's not the person I thought she was. I thought she was a bright,talented,kind, beautiful, angel. But, she turned out to be a selfish, deceiving, she-devil." Young Mi chuckled. *You have no idea. . .*

"I want to make realize how evil she is. I want to rip her heart in shreds and make her experience what I felt. I want her to beg on her knees for forgiveness." Young Mi stared at him. She didn't stare at him like she was horrified at what he was saying. She looked at him as if he was her role-model. *I. . .do too.*

Yong Guk, who was staring outside the shop windows the whole time, finally met with Young Mi's gaze. And with a serious face he revealed his true desire.

"I want revenge." Young Mi's eyes grew wide with excitement and she quickly walked toward him, surprising Yong Guk. He looked up at her and realized the fire burning in her eyes. Yong Guk didn't realize he had just lit the flame to a candle who lost its spark. Young Mi smirked and leaned closer to him. Her lips near his ear, and his eyes wide in shock.

"I can help you." Young Mi looked at Yong Guk's face, which was still showing signs of shock. Before he could reply, Zelo walked in. He stood near the door looking at the two. He completely misunderstood.

"Hyung! What are you doing to Young Mi?!" Zelo quickly walked toward her and grabbed her by the arm. Yong Guk stood up and Zelo pulled Young Mi closer to him.

The two stared at each other and the tension was so thick you could cut it was a knife.

"Idiot. It's not what you think. I didn't do anything to her." Yong Guk looked at Young Mi. Young Mi nodded her head and pushed herself away from Zelo.

"He's right. I was the one who leaned in." Zelo and Bang Yong Guk's eyebrows rose, completely misunderstanding her sentence. Young Mi rolled her eyes.

"YAH! You erts! What are you thinking?!" Zelo sighed finally understanding nothing had happened. He glared at the two before going into the staff room. Young Mi was about to follow behind him, but Yong Guk grabbed a hold of her wrist.

"And what do you think you're doing? Let. Go." Young Mi gave him a death glare, but he still had a grip on her.

"What do you mean you can help me? Why would you want to help me get revenge on Hyori?" Young Mi smirked and slid her hand  away from him.

"I also want revenge." Yong Guk was confused, but his expression was unfazed. "Why? What did she do to you?" Young Mi clenched her fist and took a deep breath.

"She ruined my life. While she went off to become a big star, I had to suffer." Yong Guk was still a bit confused.

"Wait, how do you. . . how do you know Hyori?" Young Mi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Yong Guk got a little angry from seeing Young Mi do that. It reminded him of Hyori.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm her twin sister."