Dancing With Our Hands...

Dancing With Our Hands Tied
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dancing With Our Hands Tied

 


"You're stressed aren't you?" Jimin asks as she hopped down from the laboratory table, where just a few moments earlier was clearly misused of its purpose. She nudges her companion to at least get a response from her.

"So we're asking questions now?" Feisty. Just like the way Jimin likes her.

"I'm just asking because you were so tensed earlier and you were clearly more aggressive than usual. You badly needed some kind of release huh?" She answered back with a shrug of her shoulders, hand on her chin as she leaned on the table.

"Have I not been clear since day one that personal questions should never be asked? What part of that can't you understand Yoo?" Surname basis. Yes that's what they address each other inside and outside this room but whenever they're pleasuring each other now that's a different story.

"Easy Kim. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to." Standing up straight and facing her companion she let her lips turn up into a smirk and continued, "I wonder if the rest of the university officers know that their vice-president of the student council has such a short temper?"
 
Minjeong looks at her straight in the eyes, her lips settling into a thin line, "You know that what happens here, stays here. If I hear as much as a whisper of what were doing here come out of these walls, we're done. You don't know me, I don't know you."

Jimin can't help but roll her eyes at her. She have heard those words over and over again for almost a year. What they do inside the room, stays in the room. Once outside of the door, they are strangers to each other. That's the deal which works for the both of them because if ever they get caught with their setup she's surely gonna be kicked out of the team and Minjeong will lose her position.

Now neither of them remembers how it started, how it happened. The captain of the swimming team and the vice-president of the student council sneaking out and meeting up at the Science building, on the top floor, in the laboratory, doing things that by the university rules shouldn't be done inside such a facility.

"I know Kim you've made it clear for like a thousand times already."

Minjeong ignores the obvious sarcastic tone in her voice.

 

 

"Hey help me fix my hair, I can't see the top clearly." Jimin asked as she leaned closer to the lady still sitting on top of the table.

"Why should I?"

"Uhm? I don't know? Maybe because my hair is in such a mess with all that gripping and grabbing that you did earlier?"

Minjeong's cheeks burned red, Jimin knows she won. Placing her body in the space between her legs, Jimin hunches a little to give space for Minjeong to work on.

"The university meet is next week. Co—" Minjeong cuts her off.

"I know. We schedule the matches remember?" The younger one said as a matter of fact.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter