Thriller…!

1987
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the wait! Pretty busy and out of inspiration too... I want to come back ASAP, meanwhile... enjoy!
 

 

12.02.1983

"I'm excited," said the black-haired man, the younger of the two, giving the elder a fleeting glance before returning his gaze to the front as he parked on the ground;  Inside the drive-in lot.

 

 “ I can't believe that the day has come” He mentioned corresponding with the same attitude;  Both still without knowing what would be present in the next music milestone.

 

 A few moments ago they had passed under the sign of the event which was illuminated with yellow exterior lights leaving the attention on its freshly painted red letters;  Perceptible detail in its aroma mixed with earth typical of that humid hour of the night.  Event that the whole town had been talking about since it was announced by radios and televisions.

 

 ”You are listening to 114.1 ON AIR FM.  We are pleased to tell all our radio listeners;  This December 2 will premiere the music video production, Thriller, by singer-songwriter Michel Jackson ex-member…” Both seated in the cab of the minor's truck, Ari, did their best to silence their expressions of emotion, tightly holding the arm of the each other;  Shutting up between, so they can hear the details.  Both faithful to their music having grown up with the Jackson 5, even saving two copies of those in Lennon's family store for the first batch of "Off the wall," they couldn't miss the chance to get a ticket to attend to such an event.

 

 Sitting in front of the projector in the bed of the truck, a red '57 Chevy Pickup belonging to the boy with melancholic eyes, they were both sheltered by a blanket that protected them from the December cold.  His reddish hair moved in the cold breeze and the background music, Girlfriend by the same artist to be exact, cradled the wait in a small talk between them.

 

 "There are ten days left until your birthday," he mentioned to the minor, taking his hand under the cloth to look for his;  Which intertwined dedicating a small smile " less years before the change of folio" he dared to joke.

 

 "I'll be twenty forever, Lenn," he commented suspiciously, using his right hand to cover their faces under the blanket so, thanks to the help of the dim night light, they could comfortably place a kiss on his lips.

 

  -

 

The black screen and a writing appeared on it, leading the public to show their happiness between applause and shouts;  Which caught their attention, settling next to each other in that safe space.

 

 “Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that films included no way endorses a belief In the occult” — Michael Jackson.

 

 

 —

 

 Heart pounding, the letters in red glowed along with heavy breathing caused by adrenaline;  Goosebumps from him, the connection to the footage started from the first second, gasping with excitement and surprise.

 

 The scene faded to black, showing the white convertible in the moonlight driving through the park.  There he was, the protagonist of the story, announcing his appearance in such a casual way that the cries of his fans did not wait along with the applause and a shout even from the minor, which ended up making him smile.

 

 The story quickly took shape, romantic and adolescent, which became dark, alerting those present, causing tension until those intense yellow eyes appeared, stealing the main focus and surprise of the spectators.

 

 “Get away!”  Many shouted with the female;  Both with shocked expressions on their faces.  It was magnetic how he began to transform.  His face, hands, ears mutated to that of an animal and both hypnotized by the story and by the advances in those effects, were speechless at the scene.

 

 — God… — The eldest whispered, more than impressed to see, in a video clip, a character more than inspired by Teen Wolf but with macabre notes, as one of his favorite artists revolutionized music videos.  The absorption of the public was clear after hearing some screams, genuine and ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter