Chapter 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

yeou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months later.....

Yuna got used to living with Chaeryeong. Even if Chaeryeong would misbehave sometimes, Yuna felt like a mother to her. Well not just that, Yuna's feelings for Chaeryeong gradually grew bigger. Some of her friends know about it too, well just a few tho.

Apparently, Yuna was on the school rooftop with Minnie. It's basically Yuna and her friend group's hangout  place.

"So Yuna, aren't gonna confess to Chaeryeong yet?" Minnie asked the taller girl while eating her cheese.

"I already did, it's just, she has doesn't have any idea with what I said." Yuna replied.

"So.... She doesn't know anything about love?"

"She does but not the romantic one."

Their conversation was interrupted when a group of girls approached the two.

"Eating her cheese eh?" One of the girls scoffed and yanked Minnie's cheese. She then drops it on the floor and stepped on it.

"YAH!" Minnie shouted and tears were about to come out of her eyes. Yuna went in front of Minnie to defend her.

"What's your problem? She was just eating her cheese peacefully!" Yuna asked with an angry tone.

The girl laughed and smiled like a psychopath. "My God! Look who's defending a mouse hybrid who's about to cry!"

Minnie's tears went out of her eyes when the girl said that. "Cut it off Shin Jimin!" Yuna scolded her. "We're doing nothing wrong to you!"

The girl who claims to be Jimin scoffed and glared at Yuna. "First of all, she's a hybrid. Why would you make friends with a hybrid like her? They're annoying and they piss me off!"

"So that's your problem huh?" Yuna talked back. Minnie cried even more when Jimin continues to discriminate her kind. "If you dislike them so much then it would be better to leave them alone!"

Jimin's eyes grew wider when Yuna talked back.

"Don't you dare to back to me like that!" She gritted her teeth slapped Yuna really hard.

"Yah!" Minnie tried to defend the taller girl but Jimin's friend Seolhyun kicked the mouse's stomach, making her groan in pain.

"Don't come near the queen, filthy rat." Seolhyun kicked her stomach one more time. Yuna saw what Seolhyun did and pulled Seolhyun away from Minnie.

But since Seolhyun was a black belter, she was able to use her skills to knock Yuna out. Seolhyun grabbed the collar of Yuna's blouse with her left hand and punched her face with her right hand, giving Yuna a black eye.

"Please...." Minnie cried out. "Just.... Stop......" Jimin approached the hybrid and choked her.

"Shut the up, filthy rat." Jimin's grip grew stronger giving Minnie a hard time breathing.
"I hope your stupid kind gets extinct from this world. The world would be better without you filthy annoying hybrids."

"What on earth are you doing!" A high pitch voice was heard from behind. They all turned around to see Shuhua who was ready to fight with them. The hackles on her ears and tail were up which means she's about to get aggressive.

"Seriously?! Another hybrid?!" Jimin complained. She looked at her other friend and commanded her. "Seo Shin Ae, get that away from me!"

(Ngl I'm so mad at Seo Shin Ae for lying about Soojin bullying her)

The moon-faced girl was about to punch the husky but Shuhua was quick to react. Shuhua dodged her punch and tackled the moon-faced girl on the ground. She growled at her, showing her fangs.

"So you're the hybrid of that Soojin eh?" Shin Ae scoffed which made Shuhua snarl at her.
"I remember when she used to bully me in elementary."

Yuqi comes to the scene and ran towards the girls. "Yah what are you doing?!"

Yuna tried to stand up but Seolhyun stepped at her back, giving Yuna a hard time breathing. Yuqi saw what happened and pushed Seolhyun away from Yuna. The Corgi tackled the black belter on the ground and growled at her. Yuna quickly stood up and pushed Jimin away from Minnie. The human wrapped her arms around the mouse hybrid who was grasping for air.

"Are you okay?" Yuna asked with an airy tone. Minnie nodded and cried, making the blouse of Yuna soggy.

Shuhua saw Jimin who was about to step at Minnie's tail and ran towards the goat-voice girl, tackling her on the ground. Shuhua then looked at the two.

"Go!" Shuhua yelled.

Since Yuna was strong, she was able to carry Minnie in bridal style.

What made Yuna angry is that she hated the fact most hybrids are discriminated because of their looks and attitude. She was hurt to see people hating on her friends who were hybrids. She's also scared they might do that to Chaeryeong as well. If Chaeryeong was in Minnie's place, Yuna would even die just to protect her beloved hybrid. She would risk it all for her fox.

Yuna took Minnie to the nurse's office and laid her down on the bed. As a mouse hybrid, Minnie isn't that physically strong unlike Yuqi and Shuhua who were dog hybrids. Same thing goes to her owner Miyeon who was a bunny hybrid. The instincts Minnie has as a mouse hybrid are obsession with cheese, digging holes, being sneaky and being active at night. And of course, she's clingy due to her hybrid instincts.

Yuna petted the ears of Minnie to make the mouse feel better. "The nurse will be here soon."

Minnie looked at the human with worried eyes. "Are you hurt?"

Yuna sighed before replying. "Yes, I'm not just hurt physically. My heart breaks to see people hating on my loved ones for no reason, especially the fact you're a hybrid."

Minnie was touched with Yuna's words. "I'm really sorry for causing you trouble."

"No, no." Yuna held Minnie's hand. "You don't have to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong."

The nurse comes in and approaches the two.

"Bloody hell what happened to the two of you?" She asked as she looks at their wounds.

"Some girls bullied her for no reason." Yuna stated.

The nurse shook her head in disappointment. "That happens every school year. Most kids who come here in the nurse's office are mostly victims of bullies. I would always come to treat their wounds." The nurse said while getting the treatments in the cabinet. "And most of the victims are students who are hybrids."

The nurse looked at them while holding the bandage and medicine. "Who should I treat first?"

"Treat the victim first." Yuna said as she points at Minnie. "I'll go check on my other friends who are fighting the bullies."

The nurse smiles at how caring Yuna is.

After school, the owners of the three hybrids came to pick them up. Miyeon was shocked when she heard Minnie was the main victim. She was so hurt that she had to hug Minnie the whole time.

While having the bad-girl vibe So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter