Chapter 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

yeou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 days later....

Yuna was about to go out to buy some groceries, but as soon as she approaches the door, Chaeryeong stops her. 

“Yuna-yah, where are you going?” Chaeryeong asked with an innocent voice.

“Just gonna buy groceries.” Yuna replied with a not so happy voice.

“Can I come with you?” Yuna sighs and approaches her hybrid.

“Chaeryeong, sorry to sound rude but, not today.” As Yuna leaves the apartment, anger started fill Chaeryeong’s mind. 

First of all, Yuna didn’t give her much attention since Christmas. Now that Chaeryeong realized, Yuna is actually avoiding her. What could be the reason? 

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

While Yuna was buying her groceries, she suddenly saw someone familiar near her. Not just someone, there were two people.

“Oh, Yuna-yah!” Sakura waved her hand. 

Yuna stopped picking some vegetables and turned her gaze on them. 

Sakura and Chaeyeon approached the younger girl and noticed something odd. Chaeryeong wasn’t with her.

“Where’s lil’ sis?” Chaeyeon asked.

“Oh, she’s sick right now so she’s in my apartment, taking a rest.” Yuna lied. 

“Aww..” Chaeyeon’s ears drooped down, sad that she wasn’t able to see her sister. “When can I get to see her again?”

“Umm, when she’s not sick okie?” 

Chaeyeon nodded her head in response. “Okie”

“Is Chaeryeong alone in the apartment?” Sakura asked worryingly. 

‘Dammit what should I say?’ Yuna thought.

“Umm.. No, my friend Lia-unnie is taking care of her.” Yuna lied again, ears turning red. It was a good thing her hair was down and her ears weren’t visible. 

“Oh.. Okay. I hope she gets well soon.” 

Yuna smiled pretending she’s agreeing with Sakura. “She will... Hehehhe.” 

‘Yuna don’t laugh like that you might be obvious you’re lying.’ 

“Well, me and Chaeyeon has to go. We just went here to buy food for a party.” 

“Oh, okay. See you then. I’ll let you know when my hybrid and her sister meet.” 

“Okie, see you!” 

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Chaeryeong was alone in her apartment, overthinking as she lies down on the couch. 

Why was Yuna ignoring her since Christmas?

Does Yuna still want to take care of her?

Does Chaeryeong think she’s just ruining Yuna’s life?

Negative thoughts were filling her mind, which makes her want to cry it out. The only interactions that they did in the past few days were feeding Chaeryeong, giving her a bath, and putting her to sleep, that’s it. 

“Does Yuna still love me?” Chaeryeong said to herself with a sad voice. 

She heard the door opening, expecting it was Yuna. As she looks in the doorway, she was surprised it wasn’t Yuna, but instead, it Soojin and Shuhua. 

“Yuna-yah??????” Shuhua shouted which made Chaeryeong cover her ears. 

“Ahh, not to loud....” Chaeryeong said. 

“Shuhua, what did I tell you about shouting?” Soojin scolds her hybrid which made Shuhua’s ears droop down. 

“Sorry...” Shuhua apologized. The two approached the hybrid who was alone in the couch.

“Where’s Yuna?” Soojin asked the fox hybrid. 

“She went out to buy some stuff.” Chaeryeong replied. 

“She left you?” Chaeryeong nodded with a sad face. “W-why didn’t she bring you with her?” 

Chaeryeong just became more sadder when Soojin brought that up. “I don’t know...” Then, a tear escaped Chaeryeong’s eyes. 

“Awww, why are you crying?” Shuhua asked as she removes the strand of hair on Chaeryeong’s face. “Did Yuna do something wrong to you?” 

Chaeryeong shakes her head. However, she feels like Yuna is currently doing something wrong to her. 

“Yuna,” Soojin called her. “there must be something going on between the two of you. Tell us.” 

“Yeah we promise we won’t tell anyone.” Shuhua added. 

Chaeryeong sniffed before talking. “Yuna, is ignoring me.......”

“What?!” Shuhua shouted again, which made Chaeryeong surprised. Then, Soojin spanked her arm. “Ow!” 

“Stop shouting you ing dog!” Soojin scowled. Then she turns back to Chaeryeong. 

“First of all, why are you even here?” Chaeryeong asks. 

“We’re here to drop something off. Not until we saw you alone here in your apartment, I feel like there’s something going on between the both of you.” Soojin replied. 

Footsteps from the doorways was heard. “Chaeryeong-ah! Why is the door opened?!” 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter