Chapter 🦊🦊🦊

yeou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been two hours since Yuna and Lia left the apartment. The two hybrids were teaching the naive hybrid some basic motor skills so that Yuna won’t really need to teach Chaeryeong anymore. Ryujin and Yeji promised Yuna to make Chaeryeong educated without making the hybrid go to school since Yuna was aiming for a scholarship. 

And that’s what they’re doing right now, teaching Chaeryeong how to use a spoon and fork. Chaeryeong made a big mess all over the table and the floor since she was still learning. Yeji kept her patience for 30 minutes while Ryujin, she was done inside. 

Chaeryeong pouts as she looks at the mess all over the table, scared that the two matured hybrids might get mad at her. But instead, Yeji pats her back. 

“It’s okay, you’re still learning.” Yeji assured with a soft voice. “You know me and Ryujin were much worse when we were learning how to handle these spoon and fork.” 

“God dammit Yeji don’t bring it up!” Ryujin shouted followed by a low growl. Chaeryeong quickly covered her ears because she hated loud noises. 

“Ryujin-ah, stop shouting she hates loud noises.” Yeji scolds the Golden Retriever as she wraps her arms around the fox. 

“I won’t shout if you won’t bring that up.” Ryujin rolled her eyes. 

Yeji sighs and looks at Chaeryeong. “Yuna would be proud if you at least learn something Cherry. You’ll catch up, let’s focus on these utensils for today, okay?” Chaeryeong nods at her response. 

“But what about those two sticks?” Chaeryeong points at the chopsticks. 

“Oh, we won’t get to that for today. It’s harder to use chopsticks, me and Ryujin took two months to learn how to handle them.” Yeji says. “There was this one time when Lia was teaching us how to use chopsticks and you know what happened? Ryujin started to play with them that she got so mischievous.” 

“No don’t bring that up!” Ryujin shouts but this time it was softer than a while ago. But Yeji didn’t listen to her. 

“She sticked both of the chopsticks inside her nose trills like really deep that they both got stuck inside for 30 minutes.” Ryujin lets out a low growl as Yeji continues. 

“What-“ Chaeryeong showed a disgusted face at her response. 

“And then Lia literally called 911 but as she calls them, I pulled the chopsticks out of Ryujin’s nose trills and there was mucus all over the tip. But at least it wasn’t worse than drinking the toilet water with a spoon.” 

As they both look at Ryujin, she was ready to attack Yeji. She was letting out low growls and she showed her fangs in front of them. 

“Oh no...” Yeji stuttered before Ryujin pounces at her. Ryujin pushed Yeji out of her chair and pushed her on the floor. She started biting her neck which caused Yeji to scream. 

They forgot Chaeryeong was there. Since Chaeryeong had some common instincts with Ryujin, she pulled Ryujin away from Yeji and growled at her. The fox and the dog were now growling at each other on all fours. Chaeryeong defending Yeji from the dog. 

“You know we’re only here to take care of Chaeryeong right? Not to fight.” Yeji stands up, there were some rice crumbs sticked on her hair. She removed some of them and threw them away.

“Girls, stand up.” Yeji says. The two looked at her and followed her. “Chaeryeong, we’re not yet done. Let’s continue practicing how to use the spoon and fork.” 

“You better not bring up the past Yeji.” Ryujin glares at the cat which made the cat hybrid glare at her back. 

“Yeji?” Yeji scoffs. “Not Yeji-unnie?” Then, she pounces at Ryujin, now Yeji is on top of her. While Chaeryeong, she just shakes her head in disappointment, seeing the cat and dog fight like actual animals. 

After fighting over the weird past, Yeji was now cleaning the crumbs on the floor. While Ryujin was sitting beside Chaeryeong on the couch. 

“Well I’m not the only one who’s mischievous.” Ryujin whispers. “Lia-unnie isn’t actually the one who adopted us but it was her parents. When her parents were signing the adoption papers, me and Yeji unnie got a fight.”

“W-why though?” Chaeryeong asks with one ear tilted down. 

“Cus you know.” Ryujin sighs. “Since cat and dogs would usually fight, Yeji complained why they’re also taking me instead of her only.” 

“Ohh....” Chaeryeong nods. 

“During our first days with Lia-unnie, we didn’t really get along. We’ve known Lia-unnie since she was 14. Her parents adopted us so Lia-unnie wouldn’t always stay in her room and chat with her other friends. Her parents wanted Lia-unnie to socialize. She even complained why her parents bought her two hybrids.” Ryujin continues explaining. “There was this one time when Yeji-unnie wanted Lia’s attention. Lia got so annoyed whenever Yeji rubs her ears on Lia’s legs. So, Lia scolded Yeji, but you know what happened next?” 

“What?”

“Yeji bit Lia’s neck just for that. Since her fangs were sharper than mine, they both dug deep into Lia’s flesh like a vampire.” Chaeryeong felt the pain at Ryujin’s statement. “And guess what, we had to take Lia in the hospital just for that.” 

Yeji suddenly butts in and pretend she didn’t hear anything. “Hi what are you guys talking about?” Yeji asks sarcastically. 

“We’re talking about the vampire bite you gave Lia-unnie and how we had to take her to the hospital.” Ryujin replies back with sarcasm. 

“Oh.” Yeji smirked. “At least I tasted blood rather than the toilet water you drank.”

“Shush.” Ryujin pinched Yeji’s lips to make her stop talking. “Let’s not talk about that.” 

Yeji just glared at the Golden Retriever. 

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Lunch time came in Yuna’s school. She sat down with Shuhua, the Siberian Husky puppy hybrid, Yuqi, the Corgi hybrid, and Minnie, the mouse hybrid. It’s weird they’re all in the same batch but none of them share the same age.

When it gets to hybrids going to school, age doesn’t really matter, as long as they pass the entrance exams. The school assigns their level based on intelligence. The three hybrids became Yuna’s closest friends ever since Lia graduated from senior high. They would usually pretend Yuna is their owner. 

“How’s life living with a hybrid Yuna?” The Siberian Husky asked the human. 

“Well, it’s not that bad but, just unexpected.” Yuna takes a bite of her tteokbokki.

“What do you mean unexpected?” Yuqi raises one eyebrow up. 

“You know, I didn’t expect Lia-unnie to buy me a hybrid. And now I feel like my life is changing little by little.” Yuna replied. 

“How is it changing? Do you have feelings for your hybrid?” Minnie teases which made Yuna kinda red. The two puppies too. 

“Is Yuna in love with her hybrid? Hmmm???” Shuhua leaned closer to Yuna which made their faces close to each other. Yuqi pulled Shuhua’s hair because she knows there was something wrong. “Yah why’d you do that?!” 

“You know if Soojin-unnie was here she would punish you for that. You know how fast she gets jealous right?” Yuqi said.

“First of all,” Shuhua scoffs. “who’s the boy you hang out with last year? Lucas right? That big wolf hybrid? Remember when Soyeon-unnie got jealous whenever you talked about him to her?” 

“Bruh we never even dated. We were just close friends. He has a boyfriend named Ten. Stop assuming we’re dating.” Yuqi replies. 

“Guys, stop fighting.” Minnie stops them. “It’s all in the past so don’t bring it up.” 

Shuhua chuckled before talking. “What about you Minnie-unnie, how’s your life living with an owner who is also a hybrid.” 

“Yeah speaking about that, did Miyeon-unnie had her puberty early?” Yuqi asked. 

“Well usually, bunny hybrids hit puberty earlier than dog hybrids or cat hybrids, well actually it depends.” Minnie states. “But Miyeon-unnie was already educated since she was a kid because she was adopted as an infant. That’s why she doesn’t really show her childish instincts, she may seem like a normal human being but she’s a hybrid.” 

“And she finished college right?” Minnie nodded at Yuqi’s question.

“But sometimes,” Minnie continues. “Miyeon-unnie shows her animal instincts whenever she’s hungry.” 

“Like?” Shuhua questioned.

“You know, eating one sack of carrots whenever she’s hungry.” 

“What? Maybe that’s the reason why she has a good eyesight.” Shuhua said.

“Mhm, she eats a lot of glow foods. That’s why her skin looks really healthy.” Minnie said. 

While Yuna, she was just staring at her tteokbokki, thinking about “someone”. Who is this person she’s thinking about? 

“Hey Yuna.” Minnie called Yuna, but no response from the human. “Yuna~~~~~” she sings.

Yuna suddenly snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her friends. “Oh, yeah what?”

“Why are you staring at your tteokbokki like that?” Yuqi asked. 

Yuna gulped before saying her response. “Because, it looks pretty? And yummy?” 

“Oh so, you’re saying, that thing,” Yuqi points at the tteokbokki that was stabbed by the fork Yuna was holding. “is pretty and yummy? You know, you could be thinking of someone pretty, and since you said it was yummy, you want to eat someone.”

“Yuqi what the hell we’re eating!” Shuhua scowls.

“That thing, represents the person you love, and you’re staring at it because you’re blinded by it’s beauty.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter