Chapter 🦊

yeou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“On a scale of one to ten how hard is it to take care of two hybrids?” Yuna asks Lia who was busy eating her burger. 

“10, why you ask?” 

“Just curious, I mean it’s hard right?” 

“It’s not hard, it’s very hard and fun.” Lia smirked.

“What’s with the smirk?” Yuna asks with one eyebrow up. 

“Well, you know, whenever animals are on their heat they start to act crazy. Hybrids also have heats too you know. Although when Ryujin is on her heat, she would just whimper and ask me for heat suppressant, but Yeji...” Lia paused in the middle of her sentence. “She would beg me to touch her and take advantage of her.” Lia was embarrassed saying the last sentence.

“So it means, you already did it with Yeji?” Yuna asks in an uncomfortable way (Yuna is not homophobic here but since she’s still young she kinda feels uncomfortable with what Lia is saying)

“Not just Yeji. There was one time when Ryujin fought with Yeji over me. Yeji was on her heat that time but that dog hybrid just suddenly topped me which caused Yeji to you know, go crazy.” 

“So Ryujin and Yeji likes you?” Lia nodded. 

“Mhm, what about you, are you interested with getting a hybrid?” 

“Umm... I’m kinda interested though....”

In Yuna’s birthday......

All her friends gathered around her apartment during her birthday. It’s very weird because most of her friends have hybrids with them. And not just that, all of her friends were gay. 

“Happy birthday Yuna!” Sana, the Shiba Inu hybrid, approached Yuna while holding a gift, handing it to Yuna. “Here’s your gift!” 

“Thank you Sana-unnie!” Yuna petted her ears as she receives the gift, followed by Sana’s tail wagging rapidly as she receives it. 

Yuna opens the gift bag. She fished the content inside it, getting a collar as a gift. 

“A collar? I-I don’t even have a pet, not even a hybrid.” Sana smirked at her response.

“Keep it, Shin Yuna.” Sana winked before returning to her owner Tzuyu, leaving Yuna confused. 

Yuna walked around the crowd, noticing someone, well, three people were missing. Her very beloved friends, Lia, and her hybrids Ryujin and Yeji. She wondered why they’re taking so long. Snapping out of her thoughts, someone tapped her back. She turned around to see her other friend Shuhua, a Siberian Husky hybrid. 

“Shuhua unnie.” She greeted her friend, noticing another gift bag, but this time, it was bigger than Sana’s gift bag. “Ooh looks like I have a bigger gift.” 

“Nah,” Soojin butts in with another gift bag wrapped around her wrist. “you have two gifts from us. But one of them isn’t really for you.” 

“What do you mean?” Yuna was so confused that she just realized her birthday party was kinda strange. 

“You’ll see later.” Soojin winked while giving the gift bag to Yuna, followed by her companion Shuhua. “And anyways, happy birthday.” 

“Can I have head pats? I’m a good girl right?” Shuhua begs. 

“Aww, of course..” Yuna proceeds petting Shuhua’s pointy ears, followed by her tail wagging just like how Sana’s tail wagged rapidly. “I’m just going to put these bags in my room and I’ll call my friends okay?” Shuhua nods. 

Yuna went straight to her room, opening her gifts. She received dog toys, a book on how to train pets, a leash, and some weird stuff for pets.

She doesn’t even have a pet but she was so confused on why is she receiving gifts that are for pets. 

A knock was heard from her door. “Shin NaYu! We’re here!” She heard a recognized the voice and it was Ryujin’s. 

“Sorry we took long we worked so hard to find you a gift!” Then she heard Yeji’s voice.

“Coming!” Yuna approaches the door and opens it, followed by a hug from Lia’s hybrids. 

“Yah I hugged the birthday girl first!” Yeji shouted at Ryujin. 

“God dammit Yeji can’t you see there are lots of people in here?!” Ryujin shouted back. Good thing the crowd didn’t hear their voice. 

“Umm... It’s okay girls you don’t have to fight over me.” Yuna smiled and pats their head. Left hand petting Ryujin’s ears, right hand petting Yeji’s ears. “So, where’s my gift?” 

Ryujin grabbed her hand and took her near the front door. She sees Lia dragging a big wagon to her apartment. Luckily it fits the doorway. 

“Woah Lia-unnie what is this?” Yuna asks. “Is this my gift?” 

Panting, Lia nodded. “Mhm, everyone make way!” Lia suddenly shouted, making Yuna surprised. Yuna also noticed that the blanket over the wagon moved. The crowd made way for Lia and her big wagon. 

Yuna followed her, leading her to the living room. She noticed that the crowd was quiet when Lia was here. 

“So, we all know that-“ Lia panted, almost fainting. The crowd went surprised as Lia almost fell on the ground but Rosé quickly caught her. 

“Bruh you still have a lot to say. And your gift for Yuna is literally on the ground!” Rosé said like she was acting. 

“God dammit Rosé-unnie my gift is not on the ground, it’s in a wagon on the ground!” Lia replied. 

“Isn’t that the same thing?” Lisa asks while helping her stand up. 

“It’s not the same thing I have a bigger brain than all of you es!” Everyone started to laugh at the bickering trio. 

“Okay at least we’re older than you and you have no respect.” Lisa fires back, letting the crowd make an “OHH!!” sound. 

“LET’S GO LISA!” Bambam shouted across the room. “THAT’S MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND!” 

“Yah! I’m not done yet!” Lia shouted, making the crowd quiet. “Okay good boys and girls and I know not all of you are hybrids but, continuing, we all know that, it’s Yuna’s birthday today.” Lia then turned to Yuna. 

“Yuna, have you noticed something strange today?” Lia asks Yuna.

“Uhh, yeah?” 

“What is it that you think it’s strange?” 

“Umm, I don’t even have a pet or a hybrid but, I received gifts like a collar, pet toys, a guide on how to train pets, a leash, and some kind of stuff for pets.....”

A week ago....

Lia made a group chat, consisting of some people, well not all, who’ll attend Yuna’s birthday party. 


Tzuyu: So Lia, what’s the plan?

Lia: I’m planning on buying Yuna a hybrid as a gift. She told me was interested on getting a hybrid. I don’t want to make her feel lonely in her apartment. 

Soojin: Bruh, just because she’s interested doesn’t mean you’ll buy her one I mean, it will cost a lot. I’m not sure if she’s ready to get one too.

Rosé: Yeah Lia just buy her a pet instead. 

Lia: Pft, pets are boring, hybrids are better 😀👍🏻

Bambam: Yeah no one really buys pets anymore. People mostly buy hybrids. 

Lisa: Aren’t pets and hybrids the same thing? 

Bambam: Well I mean pet animals, not hybrids. 

Lisa: Okay I don’t think it’s a good idea to buy Yuna a hybrid. 

Soojin: She’s still young and what if that hybrid’s in heat? 

Tzuyu: Umm heat suppressants would help?

Bang Chan left the group chat

Bambam: Oh come on why did Chris left?

Felix: He said he’s uncomfortable with the plan

Bambam: Just tell him to get holy water

Ten: Bambam, that’s enough, if he’s uncomfortable just let him be

Bambam: All right fine!

Tzuyu: So are we getting Yuna a hybrid or not, I mean I don’t really care

Lia: I’ll make a poll, if majority is yes, I’ll buy her a hybrid, if majority is no, I won’t buy her a hybrid

Lia created a poll

A few minutes later....

Lia: Did everyone vote?

Rosé: I voted no

Lisa: Same I voted no

Bambam: I voted yes

Lia: Oh come on I didn’t tell y’all to say your response

Lia looked at the votes and majority of them were yes

Lia: Majority of you voted yes, I’m buying her a hybrid. 

Soojin: For your information, I was about to vote no but Shuhua grabbed my phone and voted yes so...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter