In his world

LOST; in his world.

The train was approaching with a large sound, Chanyeol could only stare and observe as it passed by until it stopped. His exhaustion seeped in the moment the train opened its doors to welcome him, he took very slow steps inside and sat on the leathered yet comfy seat. He pressed his forehead on the window as it began to move yet again, he watched the city and its lights, they are like fireworks as they shone in different colors, he was lost in his thoughts when the bulb began to flicker on and off above his head. 

 

The lights never turned back on, instead he was taken aback as his gaze was locked on outside of his window; the city, and it's pretty lights that he was watching earlier were gone and were replaced by tall trees as if they were inside of a forest.

 

What the-

 

He was confused, and what was more surprising is the interior design of the train changed in the blink of an eye, looking more elegant than it previously was, yet no one was present other than him and the man across who had his back against him, wearing a fedora. 

 

The man chugged his drink and stood up from the bar stool that he was sitting on, the clanking of his black leather shoes on the wooden floor was loud as he made his way to Chanyeol, who was in fact shaken and his eyes squinted, trying to see the man's face as it was clouded in hazy mist.

 

“It seems that you are lost.” 

 

Chanyeol thought that this was the first time he heard a voice that was a little raspy and y, to the point that he couldn't even utter a single word. The dark mist dissipated, and was met with a single look from the man that gave him shivers, as his eyes were predatory and god, his smile, took his breath away; showing him his pearl white teeth.

 

"What– wait, no, who are you? Where is this train going?" he managed to squeeze out a question.

 

The man removed one of his gloves and offered his pretty yet slender hand to him which he gently shook.

 

"The name's Baekhyun." he retracted his hand.

 

"This train is going somewhere you shouldn't be." 

 

"Then how do I get back? What is this place?"

 

Baekhyun chuckled, seeing him slightly panicking, he offered his hand to him, which Chanyeol hesitantly accepted. Slowly guiding him to the stool where he was drinking earlier and giving him a drink. 

 

"You'll get back to where you belong, as long as you trust me that is." Baekhyun side eyes him with a smirk on his face, drinking to his heart's content. 

 

All Chanyeol could do was heave a sigh, and slump on the counter. He just wanted to get home and rest, it had been tough all day, part time jobs and college made it all difficult for him, making him feel even more tired, and now he was at this unknown place with an unknown destination.

 

Suddenly, a loud thumping above the train startled him, he looked at Baekhyun who was still calmly sipping his liquor. 

 

"What– what was that?" he asked.

 

"Oh, just some ghouls. Don't worry, I'm here to protect you." Baekhyun giggled. 

 

"Ghouls? Are those even real?" He frowned, not buying Baekhyun's explanation. 

 

He just shrugged his shoulders and kept on drinking, while the hammering of a large chunk of meat above kept on going, Chanyeol could only tremble and worry on his seat. 

 

Seeing him on edge, Baekhyun sighed and slammed his glass on the counter as he stood up, startling the poor little Chan– no, he's not even little, he was taller than he is. He made his way to the train's door and opened it. The breeze was blowing hard, along with rain. 

 

"Hey! Why are you going out? It's dangerous!" Chanyeol ran after him, as he held the other's arm, pulling him back but he never bulged from his place. 

 

"You were terrified of the ghouls, so I will kill them." Baekhyun tilted his head and as a matter of fact, he even looked adorable with a smile plastered on his pretty face.

 

"Are you crazy? how will you kill–" 

 

Large claws like talons above them were trying to claw them out by the gap on the door, the latter pushed him with great force, making him stumble back. 

 

Baekhyun wore his gloves back, yanking the ghoul by the claws, cracking its bones, tugging it and throwing it out, disposing of it like it was nothing. 

 

"Well," he turned back to Chanyeol, "let us drink some more wine shall we–" 

 

Baekhyun was terrified when a ghoul was approaching Chanyeol, who was not aware as it was invisible to him, but not for Baekhyun though. He took a swift run, clawing the ghouls heart in front of his guest, ripping it to shreds. 

 

The blood sprayed on the floor, ceiling and to the walls, and of course Chanyeol wasn't even the exception as he was bathed in the ghouls dark colored blood, looking at Baekhyun with shock. 

 

"I'm sorry that you have to see that." He lowered himself to the frightened man's eye level, biting his untainted gloves to free his hand, bringing it to Chanyeol's cheek dirtied with blood, caressing his face with his thumb.

 

"I– I was– I'm okay." Baekhyun could only smile as he didnt avoid his touch, he even looked him straight in the eye with blushing cheeks.

 

"I thought you would be more terrified, it's a shame you aren't." or he would really to death. 

 

"I was more afraid that you might get hurt because of me." Chanyeol whispered, tearing his eyes away from him.

 

Baekhyun chuckled, taking Chanyeol's hand to his, pulling him up to stand. 

 

"I couldn't even die if I wanted to." he said.

 

Chanyeol could swear that he saw loneliness in Baekhyun's eyes before it disappeared like it never occurred, replacing it with a hearty smile, making him breathless once again. 

 

"So, are you like– immortal?"

 

He could only shrug, taking out a handkerchief from his pocket, "May I?"

 

And thus began wiping the blood off from Chanyeol's face as soon as he nodded. 

 

They stood there in silence, with Chanyeol letting himself be taken care of, and Baekhyun enjoying every second of doing it for him.

 

Every touch made Baekhyun lost in bliss, the warmth of someone beneath his fingertips, this is the first time since he stepped foot here, encountering such a warm being, he felt satisfaction and want. Every touch and friction that his fingertips made contact with the other's skin made him feel what he once lost.

 

"Say, my guest–"

 

"It's Chanyeol."

 

Baekhyun smiled, "My Chanyeollie, If you don't mind, will you let me touch you?" 

 

The sudden nickname made Chanyeol embarrassed, he looked at his feet, hiding his red face to him.

 

"Mmh" he nodded slowly. 

 

Before he could even process everything, Chanyeol was pushed back on the counter and was trapped by Baekhyun's arms, he could feel his one leg in between his. He couldn't hold himself back, so he pulled his waist closer to him, their crotches were almost touching, Baekhyun gasped in surprise, removing his fedora and threw it on the ground, he leaned on Chanyeol's broad chest, biting his lips and closing his eyes.

 

Chanyeol took this as an opportunity to feel him as he ran his hand carefully to the others brown hair and lightly planted a kiss on it.

 

He smells like strawberries.

 

They were practically hugging at this moment, both were staying still, enjoying the warmth and almost trying not to breathe to not ruin the moment. 

 

A sudden DING of the station made them pull away, passengers began to flood in and Chanyeol was now standing alone, Baekhyun was nowhere in sight, even the train got back to what it was used to. But somehow, he looked at his back and wished that he was there sitting, but he was wrong. His heart was pounding, aching and frustrated. 

 

The operator began to tell the station and reminded the passengers on getting out. This was the station where he usually gets off, yet his feelings were all over the place. He took a deep breath, and chose to get off, he stood there and watched the train close its door and go on its way

 

He wondered if it was all a dream, Chanyeol turned around and walked away, the night was cold and the first snow began to fall. He inserted his hand into the pocket of his jacket and he felt something inside, he took it out carefully. 

 

It was a black glove.