you like all things me except for me

of drafts and scratches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Jimin has four tattoos, practically owns the color blue and is a huge sone.
 

 

Minjeong loves SNSD. She loves Into the New World and Genie and Oh and Gee and she loves all of SNSD's entire discography. She sings every word like it's embossed at the back of her mind, etched so deep that she can probably sing it even when she's asleep. She swears she knows all the adlibs and the weird instrumentals and even how the piano sounds during some of their interludes.

 

 

She dances around her room blasting their music, kissing Taeyeon the most at the posters on her wall. (She knows that's unfair but let her be.) So when Jimin said she got them tickets to their upcoming concert, she didn't stop herself from giving her unnie a koala hug because you're the best unnie in the whole universe Jimin-unnie!

 

(She didn't see Jimin blushing hard at their proximity. She might have, Jimin is not really sure.)

 

 

//

 

Minjeong loves blue. It's the color of her pajamas and her blankets and the earrings she always wears at school and the knee-length socks that never really matched her outfits. It's the color of her toothbrush. It's the color of her room and her bed and even most of her undies that Ningning found out when she slept over. 

 

"What? They're comfy!" Ningning just smirked at her, waving her underwear teasingly. 

 

Minjeong explains that blue is life. It's like you can literally feel it breathing and she swears that blue is the cleanest color on earth. Of course, Aeri thinks it's green but Minjeong begs to differ. She explains that the ocean is blue and the sky is blue and living things are blue. She heard an obnoxious do i look like blue to you coming from Ningning but she just rolled her eyes. 

 

Jimin just listens. Because passionate Minjeong is a beautiful Minjeong. And she's always so passionate. Jimin loved blue since she opened her eyes (she may be exaggerating) so she just sat there wondering if Minjeong thinks her new hair color is pretty too when she said that blue is the prettiest color of them all. 

 

Minjeong wore blue during Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays because on Wednesdays, they wear pink. 

 

"We should go shopping and find you different clothes Minjeong." Aeri shakes her head disapprovingly. 

 

"Yeah sure I want to buy a blue sweater anyway." 

 

//

 

"Ning, it's not dirty. It's actually really hot to look at." Minjeong explains. 

 

"Besides, look at that! James Franco totally nailed it." Pushing the magazine into Ningning's pouting face. 

 

Minjeong spent another thirty minutes explaining how hot guys with tattoos are and how those are sacred body arts that totally blah blah blah blah because Ningning is not listening anymore. 

 

Ningning just chuckled as she agreed that okay Minjeong unnie his tattoos are hot and y okay?

 

And Minjeong nods happily in response. 

 

Aeri holds back a question about what Minjeong thinks of Jimin's tattoos. 

 

 

//

 

"I want you all to meet Jin-su." She smiles widely and the three of them were dumbstruck. Because holy he looks exactly like-

 

"Jimin!" Aeri yells as Jimin practically sprinted out of the room. 

 

Aeri looked at Minjeong and Jin-su apologetically mumbling about how Jimin's stomach has been acting weird since this morning and gives a nod that says I'll take care of her don't worry as she followed Jimin outside. Minjeong reverts her attention back to her boyfriend, with Ningning sitting with them awkwardly.

 

"I can't do this." Jimin cried as she slumped down the dirty bathroom floor. Aeri was instantly hugging her, rubbing comforting circles down her back as she lets the girl cry. 

 

It makes her want to cry too. Because she knows how Jimin loves Minjeong so bad and how she thinks Minjeong feels the same way but didn't even know. She knows how Jimin is made for Minjeong and how they're two puzzles that fit perfectly together. 

 

"He looks just like you. Don't you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter