2.1

DAMN YOU (Spare Guy)

Seoul, February 2016

Wonwoo ever told about his willing to move house. A house belong to his parents which has now changed ownership, which he knew being rented out. Wonwoo really wanted to live in that house.

Wonwoo didn't like Joshua always taking time to talk about it. It felt like Joshua wasn't used to be before they're committed. Before dating it was very easy for Wonwoo to get what he wanted, even once he said it.

Wonwoo: can you accompany me there? Listen to me first-

Joshua : ok, I will sit and listen to you.

Wonwoo: I want to immediately occupy that place. Because now there are no tenants..

Wonwoo felt uncomfortably his lover's breath on his neck. Also hated Joshua kissed him there. Wonwoo wanted to continue what he discussed earlier more serious, but his boyfriend often wanted it before Wonwoo can get what he wants.

Wonwoo pushed Joshua's body slowly. The guy understood then at his lover's rejection.

Joshua : hon .. , did you reject me because of that?

Wonwoo turned his face away. Meanwhile Joshua started to make up with him by resting his head on that shoulder. Took the hands trying to hold Wonwoo's hand.

Joshua : I will accompany you to visit and take care everything. You're not angry anymore, are you?

Wonwoo let Joshua touched his chin. They kissed after that. Although still feeling annoyed, but Wonwoo let his guy do it.

Seoul , March 2016

Jaemin has arrived at their old house which rented by his Hyung.

Jaemin let Lucas got help with some mercenaries, stuffing his and Wonwoo's belongings. But Jaemin stopped walking in to think about something, how did Wonwoo get the house?

Jaemin exhaled, felt tired to stand alone and think about how Wonwoo got this luck. - Tsk!

Jaemin started to go inside, as he didn't see anyone else outside the house besides himself.

Lucas : You didn't forget something at your old house?

Jaemin: hyung's the one packed everything. I didn't have time to do it.

Lucas nodded, he understood that Jaemin had never done that kind of work. But he never argued anything with the person he loved the most just because he was lazy.

Lucas : I'll be there to make sure if there anything left?

Jaemin: you want to leave me? [mad with pursed mouth]

Jaemin: - why not have them check it?

Jaemin: You're going to be tired..? [Nagging at Lucas' arm to make him not to go]

Jaemin grabbed Lucas' face, as if taking confirmation what he asked to. Lucas smiled because he liked those attention. The two smiled at each other within a narrow distance.

Lucas : okay, I'll call them.

Jaemin let go of Lucas' hand and let him call the worker who was still at Jaemin's old rental house.

Jaemin left the room, briefly exploring each corner of the house he had left behind for a long time. Everything looks the same, the owner really hasn't changed anything. If he had managed to get this house with his abilities, he would be very happy that time. Just imagining it, it really makes him so happy..

He returned to the room where he left Lucas, but instead found  a guy  wanting to open the box that was still completely closed.

Jaemin: what are you doing?

Lucas : organize your things first-

Jaemin: tsk, you really!

Jaemin :  Leave that, come with me. We're having lunch, come on! - Just let Joshua hyung's workers do it.

Lucas wanted to reply what was on his mind. But Jaemin was already so talkative. Until Lucas became silent and focused on what Jaemin meant when got hit the back of his hand to get out of the box earlier.

Jaemin: We already agreed that we only help transport goods.

Lucas: but,

Jaemin: I'll take care of them later.

Jaemin slung on Lucas' arm. And clings to it, so that Lucas granted his wish.

Jaemin : Lucas, I want to eat now. What if I'm sick as hungry so much~

Lucas: Alright~

Jaemin just like that; spoiled at will and want to always be obeyed. But Lucas had stuck with him until then.

Lucas was being dragged to leave the house in a hurry. Jaemin felt that his needing- stomach should be in priority rather than taking care of the carton.

Seoul, March 2016

Jaemin glanced at his hyung who was in bad condition. Jaemin turned his body towards Wonwoo.

Wonwoo seemed didn't like Jaemin who cares about himself. So just glanced at him with a cold gaze.

Jaemin: that's the fact if dating is a serious mistake.

Jaemin: hyung ever told me, let them come closer instead of giving a chance - as you can see ..

Wonwoo glared at his younger brother, really hated being tutored even though he confirmed these words a little.

Jaemin: they will sure to feel that they have the rights, then demand this and that. Really annoying -

Wonwoo: shut up I say!

Jaemin almost jumped as heard Wonwoo's warning.

Wonwoo's angry was scary. But Jaemin's guts are bigger than that. Jaemin chattered again, making his interlocutor's ears red. Because Jaemin's words seemed to understand what situation his hyung was facing

Jaemin: what's the point of being together if it's just torturing your own feelings. - just leave him..

No answer. Instead, Jaemin was being left alone.

Jaemin grumbled, mad as he didn't get any response even though he really cared to Wonwoo's sad face. Jaemin didn't really understand Wonwoo's problem, but didn't like when his hyung is sad.

Jaemin: annoyed, why did he leave?!

Jaemin: How annoying!

Wonwoo again to think that one, before deciding what he take.

Wonwoo walked quickly to avoid Joshua was chasing him.

These hand was successfully stopped, Wonwoo turned and saw the culprit's face. That cold gaze said many things in front of Joshua.

Joshua : what is it, honey? you-

Wonwoo slapped Joshua's hand on his shoulder. The eyes of the two guys met in silence. Joshua only understands that his boyfriend was in a bad mood. But for the real reason he really didn't know anything.

Joshua : ok, sorry I'm late.

Wonwoo ignored and walked back. Joshua's hand didn't let him.

Joshua: okay, I'm sorry about last night.

For a long time Joshua was frustrated and gripped tightly.

Joshua: I already apologized! What's wrong with you!

Wonwoo doesn't like affirmations that sound more like shouts for his attitude. Wonwoo stepped forward to Joshua.

Wonwoo: How long we've been together? If you don't understand anything, we'd better split up!

Joshua: it's as easy as you think. I've done a lot of things-

Wonwoo: a lot of things? Then you must understand what I don't like.

Wonwoo: Should you still ask me!

Wonwoo was furious. Leaving a very frustrated Joshua and venting on a kick and his madness in the parking lot.

**

Lucas teased Jaemin that's sitting alone. Jaemin's eyes were closed by hands, while the one got teased pretended not to know who did it.

Jaemin: who? - is he handsome?

Jaemin played with him.

Jaemin: a Korean boy?

It broke Lucas' heart. Lucas's hand, which still held by Jaemin, was suddenly released. Jaemin saw Lucas take a seat on the other side with his shut-mouth also sad face was clearly shown.

Jaemin took Lucas' hand and caressed it.

Jaemin: why?

Lucas: a Korean boy, who's he?

Jaemin: [smiles] all boys in Korea, aren't they called Korean boy?

Lucas was slowly getting better. He focused at Jaemin who looked cute making his aegyo to treat Lucas' feelings at that time.

Lucas pinched the cheek with one hand. He liked it, especially when Jaemin added a puff of his cheeks accompanied by a funny nod as if the 'want-to-kiss' pose was more cute.

Lucas: mm..~ you're so cute, Jaemin-ah.

Their lunch was over. Lucas Jaemin started to move, they walked together towards Lucas' car.

Jaemin: why do you suddenly want to go there?

Lucas: this is actually Joshua hyung's idea. You have to keep it a secret. - Joshua hyung wants to apologize to Wonwoo hyung on vacation.

Jaemin: are you sure the idea works? Wonwoo hyung is different from me, you know right? He's very.. very.. stubborn.

Lucas hugged him and kissed him on the head.

Lucas: that's why I like you.

Jaemin: ish, leave me~ What if people see us. [while hitting Lucas chest with the back of his open hand]

Lucas: why?

Jaemin: didn't I tell you. We can't date until I graduate from school.

Lucas hugged him. Staring at Jaemin seriously. Saying his feelings were too strong since he was in middle school, didn't time go too slow for them to bond together?

Jaemin: why? [when Lucas stares so deeply]

Lucas: nothing. Don't worry, I still agree to your wish. I want to graduate as soon as possible so that it really happens for us.

Jaemin: study well. Don't let me be owned by another boy, just because you can't go to the same university with me.

Lucas closer his slung-arm around Jaemin's shoulder. The two walked alongside each other. He was already happy even though just hearing Jaemin's reminder made him excited again.

**

Everything that's imagined and hoped for, may not have them yet.

Seoul, April 2016

Jaemin liked the view of the sea in front of him. Accompanied by Lucas by his side, they had taken off their shoes to play around there. Ignoring the two adults behind them who still didn't say much.

Joshua has not seen too much with Wonwoo for a month. But Joshua was still intensely asking questions via chat or phone calls to his boyfriend was still not friendly.

Joshua: take a sit, I'll order something for you.

He helped his lover to sit down. Joshua hesitated a little, but he walked away letting Wonwoo enjoy to watch Lucas playing very happily with Jaemin.

Jaemin: hyung, let's play!

Wonwoo smiled and waved his hand.

Wonwoo: no, better only you two .

Joshua came and was helped by a waiter to bring some drinks. He tried to sit down to accompany Wonwoo.

Joshua carefully would to open his mouth to.  After he looked at Wonwoo for a long time, when Wonwoo's eyes watching his little brother play from afar. Then a confidences come, he sure to pour from his thought.

Joshua : are you still sick?

Wonwoo watched his boy. He turned away again, and watched the sea with water glistening in the sunlight. He really wanted to get close to the water, but preferred not to get tired.

Joshua lowered his gaze. His hand reached for his drink. Maybe Wonwoo was just lazy to talk because his body still in pain.

Wonwoo: I want to go back ?

Joshua who understood immediately helped him to support his weak body and they walked away from their table.

Lucas and Jaemin watched them leave. Lucas shrugged his shoulders because he didn't understand anything. Jaemin approached him and whispered something.

Lucas smiled. His eyes asked Jaemin, while those who were asked nodded enthusiastically.

Joshua laid Wonwoo's body and waited for him by the bed. Joshua thought of something while sitting not far from Wonwoo who closed his eyes because he was tired and had a slight fever. Wonwoo's activities which caused his boyfriend to be sick, have been 3 days.

Wonwoo agreed join with him, because it was Lucas and Jaemin's weekend getaway. He couldn't bear to thwart Joshua's long-established vacation plans.

Joshua was still there for him to do anything. Take and help feeding the medicines. Joshua seemed not afraid of infectious diseases.

Joshua also hugged Wonwoo's body had woken up from his sleep and chose to lean his body on the head of the bed.

Jaemin : do we buy food for Wonwoo hyung and Joshua hyung too?

Lucas allowed it. Jaemin brought some food as he thought, the two hyungs must not have eaten.

Lucas and Jaemin headed to Wonwoo's room.

Jaemin knocked but there was no answer.

Wonwoo tried to push Joshua, but his boyfriend didn't want to let go of his fondling. Joshua's hands held Wonwoo to move, Jaemin turned to Lucas asking for the door in front of him that didn't open immediately.

Lucas showed the door handle there,but Jaemin initially hesitated to open it.

The door opened, along with Jaemin's surprised face to find the hyung's hair slightly messy and then got up from his bed.

Wonwoo can't see Jaemin's face, he prefers to avoid and fix his jacket which is slightly exposed in the chest area. Lucas was as surprised as Jaemin so he only saw Wonwoo who just came out of his room.

Jaemin didn't ask anything even though his eyes met with Joshua's. His brother's lover tried to chase (Wonwoo). Later, Jaemin followed him, so did Lucas.

Joshua: wait-

Jaemin was far enough away to beat Wonwoo and Joshua, so he couldn't hear his brother's fight. He only saw Joshua who was rejected by Wonwoo, even though his hands repeatedly begged not to leave him.

Joshua: I can explain to them-

Wonwoo: go. Go I say!

Jaemin, who was just next to him and was followed by Lucas, looked at the two with a confused face. Wonwoo noticed and called his brother.

Wonwoo: we're going home, Jaemin.

Joshua was speechless. He was the last to leave the place, after Jaemin followed his brother back to the room as well as Lucas.

Joshua drove back to Seoul, while beside him was Lucas who could feel the anxiety of someone who was still watching several times through the mirror above his head. Wonwoo chose to sit in the back with Jaemin who was already asleep.

Lucas didn't know what to do; whether to help Joshua hyung explain to Wonwoo hyung or take Jaemin away so these two adults can solve their problems. Lucas' brain became so complicated that he scratched his head and then went back to combing his hair with his hands.

Having a relationship or dating is really that complicated - lucky Lucas followed Jaemin's request not to commit before they went to college. Lucas glanced at Jaemin with a faint smile and looked back at the road in front of him.

Wonwoo hurriedly got down and ignored Joshua who was chasing after him. Lucas grabbed Jaemin's hand who wanted to chase Joshua and Wonwoo entered the house. Jaemin looked at Lucas, then he agreed to stay with Lucas so he didn't enter the house first.

Lucas took Jaemin for a walk together.

Jaemin: Where?

Lucas: looking for breakfast.

Jaemin: what time -

Lucas' hand stopped Jaemin who wanted to take the phone from his pocket. Jaemin saw the eyes that were bigger than him, wanted to say something to him.

Lucas : Today we will walk everywhere without looking at our phone, can we?

Jaemin nodded.

Jaemin; Okay. I'm also very hungry, where are we going after that?

Lucas didn't let go of his hand, he took Jaemin and started to follow his travel ideas that day.

Jaemin: uh, I didn't bring anything. Should we go clean up then change clothes?

Lucas: All right. [he said while  Jaemin's head]