1.2

DAMN YOU (Spare Guy)

Seoul, October 2012

Wonwoo and Jaemin got happiness by themselves and with their own understanding. No one leads.

Not much different if they got called as cruel person, sometimes crossing out people who do not meet the criteria becomes a natural thing for both of them, not showering them with attention means being abandoned. And they know very well how to leave people they don't need.

Vernon drove Wonwoo home.

"I'm going home ?"

Wonwoo smiled slightly and waved his hand at Vernon. The man who drove him was always loyal, but Wonwoo never said he liked him. Just giving Vernon a chance to do anythings for him.

Just entering the house, Wonwoo was lazy to find the same lawyer sitting with his aunt and uncle. No one even noticed his arrival.

"You can leave from here tomorrow."

Wonwoo's eyes were red and very angry. Wonwoo couldn't hold it, he remained silent but let his tears continue to flow.

The tall man just patted his shoulder then nudged his elbow as he walked away. His uncle and aunt looked at their nephew and then begged by crawling to come closer.

Uncle: We have no choice-

Aunt: we're sorry-

The tears of both adults in Wonwoo's eyes are fake. No matter how pleading and soft-spoken, his ears had been ordered not to believe them. His heart was already so hard more than a stone.

Wonwoo: because of hyung, right!

Wonwoo: because they entered medical faculties !?

Wonwoo: Because they are your sons! That's why you want me and Jaemin to quit school, right!

Wonwoo: All because of your sons!

Wonwoo rebuffed his aunt who wanted to hold his hand. Emotion overtook Wonwoo, left them to go into the room and tidy up all his clothes. His only thoughts were leaving the house. He will graduate soon and enter high school, he does not want to be restrained, he must be able to!

Wonwoo has a hard time carrying a lot of things. Jaemin who just came home with Hyunjin was very surprised.

Jaemin: hyung?

Wonwoo: we leave now-

Jaemin: why?

Wonwoo just pulled his hand away. Followed by Hyunjin who helped Wonwoo carry their things, even though it was difficult.

His uncle and aunt felt sorry but they couldn't catch up. Her husband said, later Wonwoo would come back because he would only be angry like a child.

Then aunt followed her husband and did not chase her two nephews were still not too far from their house. The two adults entered the house again, wiped their wet cheeks after crying.

Vernon was contacted by Wonwoo. The three were taken by Vernon to a place where they could rest even though the flat was small.

Jaemin saw Vernon for the first time that time, then glanced at Hyunjin . After compared the two persons,he looked at Hyunjin with disapproval. In his mind Hyunjin couldn't do anything bigger than Vernon.

***

Jaemin changed so fast, Wonwoo never even thought of it. Until several times Wonwoo witnessed it.

Jaemin: too lazy to go with him.

or ..

Jaemin: Hyunjin again..? -No , I'll go with others!

even,

Jaemin: he has nothing. His father was just an ordinary worker.

Wonwoo: since when did you interest to that stage?

Jaemin: We also have to see who supports our boy if he isn't working yet.

Jaemin: I'll really look into him if he's already working, of course also by looking at the contents of his wallet.

Wonwoo: it's up to you.

Seoul, February 2014

And Jaemin also likes to act as he pleases. He looked at Hyunjin, showing his displeasure. To the boy who gave him a flower.

Hyunjin saw his underrated gift dropped on a table. Until that question came out of his mouth about the rejection of the flowers he gave him actually made him hurt.

Jaemin: I'll go with another because he offered first-

Hyunjin: who?

Jaemin: behind you.

Hyunjin didn't want to see the boy that Jaemin told him about.

Hyunjin: We've been together for a long time, Jaemin?

Jaemin: Our uniforms are not like last year's, - I'm an teenager, Hyunjin. I know what I want, but not for flowers now.

Hyunjin: ok, tell me-

Jaemin: sorry, but I already made an appointment with him.

Jaemin: let's go, Lucas.

Lucas : Sorry, bro.

Hyunjin got a wave from his classmate. He didn't hold grudges at all with Jaemin's treatment. Hyunjin was only feeling hurt but he understands it, why Jaemin left him.

Hyunjin couldn't give Jaemin more. He should have been more sensitive to Jaemin's wishes and seriously pursued Jaemin. Hyunjin cursed himself for following Jaemin anywhere ,but never working hard to make his-Jaemin happy.

That's Hyunjin's stupidity,  even though Hyunjin never knew he was being used as he had fallen into the charm of a Jaemin.

Seoul, December 2014

Jaemin who had a cruel mouth but not with harsh-bad- words instead  of his behavior, was also witnessed by Wonwoo for the first time.

That time, usually Wonwoo returned to the flat, but he found his uncle and aunt in front of Jaemin being asked to get back home.

Jaemin: we can live better. We don't want to go back.

Aunt: You still need guidance.

Uncle: your aunt is correct, come on get home ..?

Jaemin: where should to go? Back to the house that uncle and aunt had sold?

Jaemin: Have hyungs graduated from medical ? - If not, we don't want to burden uncle and aunt anymore.

Wonwoo walked over to his brother and gently pushed his brother inside.

Aunt: Wonwoo, get back home please?

Wonwoo: Jaemin already said what I wanted to say auntie. Back to your home, we better fight for our each families.

Jaemin closed the door letting his two relatives outside.

Jaemin and Wonwoo sat between a round table in their small room.

Wonwoo: I'll fight to get eomma and appa's house back.

Jaemin looked at his hyung. - If it has been decided, then they must work together to get the house back. Because it is the only one their parents left for them. No matter how?

Since that day, Wonwoo and Jaemin have not had any contact with relatives from any party. For him, his family is only Jaemin and himself.

Seoul, January 2015

Wonwoo got along well wkith Jeonghan since he entered high school. They were close and sometimes often go for walks together. Through Jeonghan, Wonwoo also got to know Joshua - the only son of a well-known designer.

Jeonghan: Wonwoo, this is Joshua.

Jeonghan: he's my cousin.

Wonwoo was only convinced about Joshua after they had met several times. Joshua really likes to check him on the sidelines of the opportunity.

A month later, Joshua always used various excuses so they could go out together.

But trouble came, because Wonwoo avoided Vernon.

That afternoon was quite hot, till Wonwoo's ears couldn't stand it and turned red. He emphasized to Vernon that his anger was completely unreasonable.

Vernon: What do you think of me?

Wonwoo: these question should asking to your lover, not me.

Vernon pulled Wonwoo from Joshua's side. But the guy with a foreign nationality stopped Vernon and forcibly removed his hand from Wonwoo, also giving a sharp look as if claiming Wonwoo belonged to him.

Vernon didn't like it, fought all that time for Wonwoo's heart but instead someone else got Wonwoo. It really pissed him off.

Vernon : what your rights have to stop me!

Joshua : You can't see where his hand is?

Vernon let go. He lost because Wonwoo chose that man and not him.

His Wonwoo was taken away, making him very annoyed and suffocated. He slumped down on the sidewalk, leaving people to think he was crazy for ruining his hairdo so violently.

Joshua brought Wonwoo with many new things, namely luxury.

Jaemin is not much different from his hyung.

Lucas was close to him since the beginning of the first grade of junior high school, and they often went out together in the middle of the school year - really very generous to Jaemin.

That environment made Jaemin keep paying attention to his appearance. He is also close to only a few friends and of course Lucas - his personal bodyguard.

Joshua was on a different level from Lucas, he cares about Wonwoo's needs. That's why Wonwoo was able to get a rental house that was much better than a flat from Vernon before.

Seoul, July 2015

Jaemin accompanied his hyung for a photo shoot. Joshua was the person who is credited with giving Wonwoo the opportunity to get that far with his career and school.

Jaemin smiled seeing Wonwoo who had finished his work. Jaemin is different from his hyungs, he doesn't like taking portraits.

Even though Lucas who accompanied Jaemin along the way all this time was someone who grew up with his family's fame for photography. But Jaemin just let Lucas take the picture and save it.

Lucas agreed too, because he said - he didn't like sharing the face of his crush with other people.

Lucas so possessive? - all boys will be possessive when it comes to Jeon Jaemin.

Jaemin: Joshua hyung.

Joshua: Are you done?[she asked Jaemin about Wonwoo photoshoot,without realizing Wonwoo was approaching him]

Jaemin: That's hyung. [pointed his brother got closer]

Wonwoo smiled at Joshua. Jaemin saw Wonwoo's closeness with the guy who likes to pick up his hyung. Sometimes he thought, did Wonwoo hyung accept him as a lover already?

Wonwoo: You're going to buy school supplies, right? We can take you there.

Jaemin: no, I'll just ask Lucas to accompany.

Wonwoo: wait, use this-

Joshua's hand prevented Wonwoo from giving the debit card.

Joshua: just buy for books or a bag. Other things were prepared by Wonwoo few days ago.

Wonwoo nodded through his eyes to Jaemin.

Jaemin: thank you hyung, you really care to me.

Joshua : Use this.

Jaemin didn't understand why Joshua gave him a debit card from his wallet instead of Wonwoo hyung. Only he was lazy to ask for more details, wasn't his estimate very accurate ?

Jaemin waved goodbye. Leaving Joshua who helped carrying Wonwoo's bag to get ready to leave.

Jaemin was alone waiting for Lucas who hasn't come yet. He imagined dating turned out to be profitable too, maybe. But he still hasn't found someone suitable. At least someone he wants is not far from the type of 'Joshua' - someone who can give him a card for him to spend anything.

His thoughts stopped when Lucas' car arrived. Lucas who was sitting in the back, rolled down the window and gave his usual big smile.

Lucas: what is it?

Jaemin: this?

Jaemin: Joshua hyung's. Why?

Lucas: Don't use that. I can still buy for you-

Jaemin: It's the same as my hyung's money. - You don't have to worry, I will definitely ask you to pay what I want. Okay?

Jaemin winked at him with a sweet smile. Lucas chuckled and agreed.