Night

Jasmine

That night he couldn't fall asleep, Kyungsoo tossed and turned about in his bed and thought about the silver wolf that kissed him. His heart beated ecstatically, getting out of his sheets, he took a long stride to the tower's largest window, just beside his master's bedroom. 

 

He scanned the area with his eyes, the forest stood still, he welcomed the breeze and began to blow his hair, the night was perfect and chilly. He enjoyed watching the stars on the lake nearby as soon as he moved here. Kyungsoo contemplated whether he should go or not, he sniffed himself if the jasmine was still in effect. Luckily he's not.

 

Rushing outside in his nightgown that's below the knee, and even barefooted, the sound and feeling of the grass beneath his feet calmed his mind, and so, he ran to the lake that reflects the dark sky and its shining stars. It was ethereal!

 

Kyungsoo lay down on the grass while listening to the sound of the forest. The sound of the waters, the humming of the forest and its inhabitants made him at peace. When he was about to close his eyes to savor this moment, he heard a noise from the bushes. He stood alert and grabbed a stick on the ground, about to make a spell, then out came five dark wolves in different directions with hungry red eyes. 

 

Startled, he gazed up at the sky, realizing it was a full moon. What terrible luck he had. He jolted when they all howled in unison, his heart was about to burst out on his chest, nervously biting his lips.

 

The wolves circled him, sniffing but keeping their distance. One abruptly changed form, standing tall and .

 

"I thought it was the Chief." a red haired one said.

 

Then all of a sudden, they all turned into humans, and they are all stark like a baby. Kyungsoo could only look down in embarrassment. 

 

"Yeah, there was the Chief's strong scent in him, weird." they all agreed, nodding their heads.

 

"Are you Chief's–"

 

Their ears perked up, looking in one direction behind him and scampered away from Kyungsoo while transforming back to a wolf once more, not even finishing their question. 

 

He was left speechless by an incredible scene that played out. The racing of his heart seems to settle down as he confirmed that they were indeed harmless according to his master, and now they're gone away. Confused, he resumed his previous position and closed his eyes. Only to feel a warm breath on his face; he opened his eyes in surprise as he figured out what was wrong.

 

He met the others' gaze that were leaning down to him. It was the tanned man-wolf again! He was still , and he– he was breathtakingly beautiful, Kyungsoo couldn't turn his eyes away from him. 

 

"You're drooling." Kai teased when he stared at him for too long. 

 

"Wha–" Kyungsoo instinctively wiped his invisible drool off of his mouth, earning a heartful laugh from the other. When he realised that he was fooled, he rose and bashed his forehead to his. Both groaned in pain.

 

"Ow."

 

"You– you are one crazy witch, why did you do that if you're gonna get hurt?" Kai reached his hand to rub Kyungsoo's forehead and chuckled, "There, are you alright?"

 

"Do I look alright to you?" Kyungsoo glared at him. 

 

"Hmm, no, I think you need something to ease the pain." 

 

Suddenly, Kai pinned him down with a smile. He wanted to protest when the latter tried to inch his face a little bit closer, his heart almost popping out of his chest, hammering nonstop. For the very first time in Kyungsoo's life, he felt very very conscious with the way he looks, now that this handsome man seems to look at him too much; as if he's inspecting every nook and cranny of his face, even tracing his face with his fingers and end up staying on his plump lips. 

 

He almost choked on his own saliva when Kai leaned in for a kiss, as if he was eating him, taking him to the moon and giving him butterflies to reside in his stomach, the fluttering feeling gave him shivers. Kyungsoo couldn't think straight anymore, for he aggressively pulled him by the nape to let Kai devour him, even angling his head to give him easier access.

 

Kai , and bit him as if he was out of his mind. He was even lost in the euphoria when he started to let Kyungsoo take the lead, kissing him and stirring his mind, even topping him with ease. Giving Kyungsoo the chance to stop midway and breathe, sitting on his lap, unaware of the beneath him.

 

Kai helplessly stared at him as he tried his best to stop his itching hand from touching the witch that was panting heavily. If he could only rip the thin fabric off of this beautiful boy, he would've made quite a dessert, as he will lavish him under the moon and stars. 

 

"ert."

 

Their eyes met, and Kyungsoo shyly looked away, pouting his swollen lips.

 

"You liked it though." Kai smirked at him, pulling him in a tight embrace. He pressed his ear on the wolf's chest, listening to his messy heartbeat with a smile on his heart shaped lips. 

 

"No, I don't," he whispered.

 

"Yes, you do."

 

They laughed and talked and stayed there for the rest of the night, arms wrapped around each other and slept on a cold blanket of grass.