JASMINE

Jasmine

A sweet and incredible sensual scent drew Kai out of his cave, it was meters away but he sprinted as hard as he could. His sensitive nose was often annoyed with the strong smell of human perfume that was coming in and out of the woods, yet he found himself wanting to know where that scent of jasmine was coming from. 

 

His senses are tingling, the wind blew his silver fur as he ran, the sound of the grass beneath his feet was enough to alert the someone he was following. He spotted him, the owner of the scent; a short haired male wearing a pointed hat, round brown eyes flashed with fear, pale skin and heart shaped lips. The panicked stricken man ran away leaving various little stuff such as flowers and ferns as he crossed the tall grass the moment their eyes met, so Kai began his pursuit as he knew that this time, this human is different. He pounced on the man and they stumbled on the ground where he screamed at Kai while constantly flailing his hands around to chase him away..

 

“Get away from me, wolf!”

 

Tears pooled on the poor young lad's eyes in fear for his life, Kai choked back a laugh as he closed his eyes when he growled. Seeing he was afraid, Kai unconsciously turned back on his human form, finding himself straddling him and their faces were now inches apart. 

 

“Open your eyes, witch.” Kai whispered.

 

Startled, the man opened his eyes almost immediately, the gushing tears were wiped clean by Kai’s tongue. A blush crept on his face as soon as he saw a being with tan skin and handsome yet sharp features was his face.

 

“You— are you a shifter?” 

 

Kai didn't answer, and before the man could get up, he pinned both of his hands above his head with one hand while wrapping the other on his waist. The man stiffed below him, burying his head on his neck and savoring the scent that was clearly making his mind fuzzy the more he inhaled it. 

 

“What have you done to me, witch?”

 

It was like he was being addicted to it, he pulled away, and held the man’s hand to his bare chest to make him feel the uncontrollable thumping of his heart which the latter took back and pushed him away with oh so little force that he could muster with a frown.

 

“I— I’m not a witch, well, not yet, I’m an apprentice and I have a name! It’s Kyungsoo!” he scolded Kai who only just tilted his head and slowly tried to crawl back on his lap while he backed away.

 

Kai could hear Kyungsoo's heartbeats from his heightened senses, it was as loud as his. He smiled, letting the witch pick himself up with ease and trembling limbs. Kyungsoo turned around, but before he could even take one step away, he was pulled back on the man's arms, caging him. When he looked up, his lips were instantly devoured, or rather ravished and abused by the big bad wolf!

 

The man has the guts to stop midway just to ask,

 

“Do you mind if I push my tongue all the way in?” 

 

Kyungsoo was intoxicated with the kiss yet he was embarrassed, he responded with a pinch on the man's shoulder. Kai’s teeth sank on his lower lip, a sound of pleasure came out of Kyungsoo’s throat when the latter his lips and tasted his tongue. He could feel Kai’s hand on his back, touching him to places where he didn't know that will give him pleasant shivers until his mind went blank, making him almost beg for more, he closed his eyes and savored the taste of his lips. Their tongues fought a fierce battle, as if they never had any intention of losing to one another, but they needed to breathe and before Kyungsoo knew, it was already broken while his knees trembled in the aftermath. 

 

“See you again, my witch.”

 

Kai smiled at him and turned back to his original silvery wolf form and ran away, leaving Kyungsoo speechless. 

 

At the tower near the lake at the end of the forest, a wizard smiled at Kyungsoo who just got back from harvesting herbs on the other part of the woods and who was hiding his swollen lips with his palm to his mentor.

 

“You smell like jasmine, Kyungsoo. Be careful of testing your new potion, wolves are attracted to jasmine as it has a very animalic element to it to be considered as aphrodisiac.” he warned him with a smile and continued.

 

 “Although there’s only six wolves here in Thin Pine Forest and they are harmless, but still, you'll never know.”

 

Kyungsoo was flushing red, he turned his back on his mentor and started to make a potion.

 

“Do they have a name?” 

 

"Well, you will know them soon enough! They roamed the woods so they might introduce themselves to you. All I could tell you is that the leader of the pack is Kai, he has silver fur. You should be careful around him, although kind, he is very dangerous. So be careful to not be devoured!"

 

His master threw his head back and laughed.