Breaking point

Keeping you safe
Please log in to read the full chapter

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BREAKING POINT.

Since the distressing incident at the parking lot, Nichkhun had made sure to keep Wooyoung close whenever they were out in public. He was itching to touch him, hold him, but Wooyoung wouldn't let him be that bold. So he had to find ways of satisfying his needs - innocent touches here and there, putting an arm around the younger man discreetly whenever they were sitting side by side.

The older man was worried, though. Wooyoung's attitude was strange. He had become more jumpy and anxious in the past few weeks. Nichkhun didn't notice how bad it was until one day when they'd been fooling around during a quick filming break.

"Wooyoung-ah!" He'd called, as he approached the other from behind. When the younger one turned around, Nichkhun was already towering over him. Maybe the other had been too immersed in his thoughts, but the older man felt concerned when his baby flinched hard, stepping back, away from him, with a slightly frightened expression on his face.

Something was wrong, seriously wrong. Wooyoung had never looked that distressed before, but Nichkhun also noticed that his reaction wasn't because of him. Instead, he caught Wooyoung searching their surroundings, as if afraid something would pop out of nowhere, or maybe someone.

They had to talk about it. Nichkhun couldn't keep silent and do nothing anymore, knowing how frightened Wooyoung was about this ghost that seemed to follow him around. He tried, but he couldn’t find the right way to approach him, and the younger kept withdrawing whenever he started to initiate a conversation about it.

"Wooyoung! Talk to me!!" He finally exploded one day.

"Hyung! I don't want to, not now!! Not here!!!" Wooyoung answered while walking away from him and hurrying to their car.

Coincidence or not, they were having a fight in another parking lot, this time at a basement level. Fortunately, there were no cameras or fans. The building was closed to the public because of the pandemic, and they did not admit paparazzis without registration at the lobby, something they were both very grateful for.

He picked up his pace to stop Wooyoung from running away. He was taller and had longer legs so he caught up to the younger man quickly. Nichkhun hated to get physical with him, but the emotions running through him were overwhelming and he found himself grabbing Wooyoung by the arm and pulling him hard to make him look in his direction.

They were breathing hard. Wooyoung stopped resisting, and Nichkhun let go of him, regretting the force he just used. When they had calmed down enough, the younger man was the first to say something.

"Hyung… I'm… I'm sorry! I… I can't hide it anymore.. But I…!!" Wooyoung's facade was breaking in front of him. Soon tears began falling down his cheeks and his voice broke into tiny hiccups, and Nichkhun felt his heart break at the sight.

"Baby, what's happening? Wha

Please log in to read the full chapter