Take Two: In and Out

Stuck With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the second year of university, Top is in New York, the rest of Bigbang and Bom are in Yonsei University, still working part-time at the shop with Dara who is attending University of Seoul.

“DARAAAAA!”

“Hide me!” Dara muttered to herself before ducking down behind the counter in a hasty attempt to avoid the cheerful voice, but it was no use—a dark head popped over the tall ledge and smiled at her.

“Dara, you're not hiding from me, are you?”

It was too long ago since he started calling her by her nickname, too long since she gave up on telling him that they weren't good enough friends for them to be on a first name-alone basis. And to be fair, he'd put her through so much in the last year alone that it gave her the right to call him “Ji”.

Not that she did.

“Jiyong, do you mind not disturbing the peace?”

“What do you mean? I always greet you like this,” he said, furrowing his eyebrows and looking gorgeous.

“And every time you come here, I ask you not to do it,” she sighed.

“So why do you keep asking when you know I'll keep doing it anyway?” he asked.

“Can you just tell me why you're here so that you can go away?” she shot back.

“For someone who professes to love me with all her heart—you're not very nice,” he was now leaning over the counter, their faces inches apart. It amazed her that whereas before she used to cower under his attention, she stared back at him now—eyes widening as though daring him to cross her.

“You're so cute when you're angry,” he suddenly grinned and immediately they both pulled away.

“You went to the club last night, didn't you?” she asked, trying to keep the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter