Chapter 3

Who Should I Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is this quote from Albert Einstein saying, "time flies when you're having fun"—that's what Jennie feels right now. It feels like time really does flies, even faster than usual as she's having so much fun, of course, she spent most of the time with her girlfriend.

It has been almost 2 weeks, and tomorrow, Jennie will move out to Seoul. Her feeling is still the same, still anxious, nervous, not wanting to leave everything behind here-not wanting to leave her girlfriend.

But Lisa has been so supportive about this. She has been really helpful at home. She even helped her mom wrapping some boxes of their things. Maybe she doesn't want to make Jennie feel even more pressured or stressed about this, maybe she really does want to make this 'soon-to-be' 417km distance relationship works.

"Babe, where should I put this?" Lisa asked, carrying a medium-sized box.

Jennie trying to read the description on the box. It's not her belonging, she believes. When she noticed it's her moms, she immediately looked around to find her mom's boxes. She pointed to the spot near the sofa.

"There"

"Okay. It's done!" Lisa exclaimed right after she put the box. Apparently, that was also the last box.

"When will the moving truck come to get all of these boxes and furniture?" Lisa asked Jennie who is now sitting peacefully on the sofa.

Instead of giving Lisa the answer, Jennie whines at the latter. Because it seems like Lisa is very keen to help them move out. Jennie is almost convinced that Lisa maybe wants to get rid of her soon.

"Why are you whining?" Lisa asked bewildered.

"You really want to get rid of me huh?"

"What?"

"You're so hyped. You helped my mom, you are busy preparing things for me to move out. Do you want to get rid of me or what?" Jennie said jokingly but of course, Lisa didn't think so.

"Don't be silly"

"Oh baby, come here. I have missed you," with a pout, Jennie spreads her arms for Lisa.

Lisa chuckled as she approached the latter which ended up them cuddling on the sofa.

"You like this?"

Jennie hummed as she snuggled even closer to Lisa, "very," she replied.

"Okay, good." Lisa added shortly.

"Aren't you... sad or I don't know, upset about it?" Jennie asked. She looks up to see Lisa's beautiful pair of eyes.

"A bit. But, I'm sure I'll be fine," she said.

"It's you that I'm worried about," Lisa added.

Jennie was confused, "huh?"

"I know you must be nervous. I know you had thinking not only once or twice but a lot about it"

Jennie sighed. She hates that Lisa always figured things out like this.

"Well, yeah..."

"...and the Krystal situation somehow still makes you sad," Lisa added.

Jennie is a er for lying. She could never lie—well maybe once in her lifetime when she lied to her parents about failing her biology subject when she was 13. But that was not for a long time, her parents found out immediately. She was okay though, her parents were okay to the fact that Jennie isn't very bright in that subject.

"Is that too obvious?" She asked dumbly at the latter.

Lisa gave her sheepish smile and nodded.

Jennie sighed.

"...it's just... we have been friends for years—since we were little and with all this situation is very weird and I just... yeah..."

"I'm sorry," Lisa stated, looking very apologetic.

Jennie was dumbfounded with her words, "huh? Why?"

"Because it was all my fault. If only I didn't text you if only I didn't ask for your help if on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter