Chapter 1

Who Should I Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January, 1st 2017




 

"There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you'd better learn the sound of it. Otherwise, you'll never understand what it's saying."



 

"So that's it? You just broke up?" Jennie, a girl with brunette hair asked the other girl with pale skin.

She shrugged her shoulders. To say the least, the girl didn't even look sad—not even slightly.

"Yeah. We are over now. That's it. The end of our story. The end of Krystal and Lisa's story." She stated—half satisfied. It seemed like she is actually happy about the fact that she just broke up with her girlfriend.

Jennie sighed at Krystal's words. She knows her too well. Krystal might not be showing what she feels but she knows damn well the latter isn't completely happy about it—about the breakup.

Jennie fidgeting her fingers as she looks at the latter, "So, now what?"

"Now I'm free"

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Mhmm," Krystal said, she puts all of her attention to her phone screen as she lays down in Jennie's huge bed.

Jennie followed her, she lays herself down next to Krystal.

This is funny for her, she knows how wild Krystal and Lisa's relationship was. She knows everything they did—everything Lisa did for her. Jennie still remembered how Lisa was willingly gone back and forth from Incheon to Seoul just to meet Krystal. She also remembered how Lisa would do so much for Krystal's birthday, how Lisa booked the whole theatre for it.

Lisa is a romantic person—that's how Jennie sees. She's very attentive towards someone she loves and Jennie knows pretty damn well how much she loves Krystal—if she didn't, she wouldn't go to such hardest way to make her friend happy. But sadly, everything is over now. Jennie doesn't even know why they break up.

"Krystal," she called.

"Hmm?"

"Why did you guys break up?"

"Because I just no longer feeling it anymore"

Jennie was slightly confused hearing her answer. It is as if Krystal knows, she then sighed and looks at the latter who is still laying in bed.

"I love her, yes. But there are thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter