CHAPTER 4

Black Mamba

TIMESKIP 1 WEEK...
 

DING!

 

V_eCYFHAX1wPeHxPiV28yPcVAX-IVLm0nz1vgtXnUwcEoMlWDquPWolJjnO-I0zAeMXkDxqAH5Lmugg4xSpbGWzaAu_hXBxGHarLr_1D4frahHhPWNfwCBAQU4Ae-oRkdc20cMeU

_6p2-pTrOyFh0syzFQZAh5ozaKGFaodpptfiHd04HCVWP88og8akdGUkOna6_18C8gOCq7IkcUYwIjx1VsdZf9AHUUIHYoB9DQKD7GBDNBNYpUB-8OR8lg8YiWdL2XyGONcASzrm

z6kNfAGTz6qzub9QgYlqcU5dsHnN5WZqaFcqwUBaAb-1uEZMRnW1-xcTO5Tn8XpYhnnVuQ1s1SaSCLSfBB6vVUTxBQMnnC3ewxaeuIwIXqgyYkeGpGA0Z1GGGW0N9matNKiPK3v6

PWxUWV2YSQAHiv2KZyrqj6yUHNomEshqhMEK4aSXBeyCLlYEUhAQv4ckXc-UXVLPrKTO8nmbAORDErhTKJ2onDDVR5lwqAFAiCE9sZhFAx03AT_FYxIYTBil0Kn0NJoeM4V40mjh

cJgrwJBCcrxg_wICNmK-QCjdPkSZqrzk1IedLOQYUEV6lcFbA7Q4-5CzeHLIgBkX45WMLPB0JFF_NOP2C5sXeDQy-ysZdnSYVUmpHbwQXLCgFiUX4za1Gz9uOz75JgxrCpRP5yhC

bGQm33vTWKWHQl6G3Je4qkJ3-ZxwEfO3uUuTi8qAd901Oje7TxKcQAdsQ3vQiGEAagItwWkMsz6WujpHclCP0Qv2jjiq8MfRj1-5LuTRcEElKQWd_kItQy5fAjXaRl0algGMu4Ij

kA13JVkZ_I1lkAg2i1h4VHiIuWQrTMPIis5COnIjZtkGB_EEkiV9lhtcAENUvLElFQR4JNhqXvayEpgFbqVdX_H2IzaIxIjhgb72SGSmjJiYQNWy60QzcaBM0DxguaicgQTBElPe

nxtXp1ktM1trnemyC5dS5T1EDJLxjkzPjnHLAdshl8rsmBcsrNTut4o3BgCoQxYqITry3znr_7i2VFKuTTn-ud4F_7reXvK0Kn390NOVg8P4Z15_YTa6YMzwqkvqn2KZjpXqyGOG

UuOEJ137C4olRQLlZUVaj00a73x0WrdxjpmvgMBGeErFVFSnnLvzoF-571v3xRZhSHV4p1Qc2nzeh6-sw5PQZRNe7X9S_53H30_zMPJPZvwWTcdyZVdsUE5ZMUKX_FkVZ62PHzG8

S9uEixMoZHOOpBzm2YceGrLkxsReDD4Y71MKmLreskgMPRzd_5JHwfmL4k2SyRmtBYQxiGb5KHpMf7zZjRi_HzWTRmDn00409kuc6RFUGUj9AKXpUdAWZgb-0oZTOjjeXVVP8e76

swL22DSreWWaA8twVsbEGqZyD-tpnfIYYkIM9brYszDldySDUpvmX7I5YJiD54752UtHfR5dZ0KfmARJc1v3uAiy5fFtFXltZXF64rlmuuXfXYuMz4Gq21wFekaijxKaGhvBrCcW

OH_L0Rx8bn43LKxFS6fKByEzc7VstUTZSImHQJpS5NNAWh4hbc6GXFsL2T4ik6VY2-JlIA6U-3lzGVDxdtCRHKQ-KxKuCyJvY39QfkJRykXwIU0y33xsZb7K2ECuT36aJevolVgU

~~~

 

A raven-haired girl walked through the fairly empty halls, looking up to see a tall dirty-blond-haired boy waiting in front of a door.

 

“Hey, Mark.”

 

The boy glanced up, smiling at Karina, “hey Karina.”

 

“Are the others here?”

 

Mark shook his head, “nope, no one’s in there yet. I saw Irene-ssi waiting in front of the school though.”

 

Karina chuckled, “I hope she doesn’t go too hard on Wendy and Seulgi.”

 

“Probably not, seeing them around, Irene wouldn’t hurt Seulgi at all except for a few playful pushes and arm-smackings. And I’m sure Seulgi could talk Irene out of doing anything to Wendy.”

 

“Hello Karina, Mark.”

 

The two juniors turned to see the red-haired senior, Suho, walking up to them.

 

“Hello Suho-ssi.”

 

“Hi hyung.”

 

Suho nodded at both of them, “Irene and the other two are going to come soon, when I came they were just about finishing up whatever they did.”

 

Mark chuckled, “is Wendy and Seulgi-ssi okay?”

 

The oldest nodded, “they seemed okay? They all have one dynamic… confusing, relationship with each other.”

 

“And~ Here they are.”

 

Suho turned around when Mark pointed behind him to reveal the president stalking towards them, behind her was Seulgi and Wendy, the former scratching her head in embarrassment whilst the shortest of them all was stifling a laugh.

 

“Good morning, you three.”

 

“Good morning, let’s start.”

 

Wendy couldn’t contain her laughter anymore at Irene’s clipped tone, and it made the other three wonder what happened in front of the school.

 

They all went inside the student council room, gathering around in a circle.

 

“Okay so, we left off by saying that Seulgi and Mark will be our tech gurus.”

 

“What exactly is the plan though? And did you tell the staff about this?”

 

Irene lifted a finger, “first, no, I didn’t tell them. Not yet anyways. And the plan… That’s what meetings are for, are they not?”

 

Mark raised his hand, “did the staff tell you more about what’s been going on?”

 

Irene shook her head, “just the names of students who fell victim to this… But I really think Karina’s theory was right about technology having a key role in this…”

 

Karina swallowed a lump in when she heard what the president said, she really hoped she was wrong this time…

 

“And~ That’s where Mark and I come in. Maybe we can search around the internet for clues or information on what we’re dealing with.”

 

“And maybe we can also ask other people, see if they noticed anything. Then we’ll report it all back to you guys.”

 

Irene nodded at the two of them, “that sounds like a good plan for now… Seulgi, from now on you can join us in these meetings, at least until all of this is cleared up.”

 

“I’ll do anything I can to help.”

 

“When should we warn the students and teachers?”

 

“When Seulgi and Mark gain enough evidence. Without the evidence, we’ll have no proof that it’s what we think it is.”

 

They all nodded in agreement at Irene, and she gazed softly at Seulgi and Mark.

 

“But be careful, okay?”

 

“We will, Irene-ssi.”

 

“Careful is my middle name.”

 

“Clumsy is your middle name, you’re not careful at all.”

 

Seulgi’s eyes dropped in slight annoyance from Wendy’s comment before giving Irene her famous eye-smile.

 

“You get what I mean right? I promise we’ll both be careful.”

 

Irene chuckled as she shook her head, “yes I get it.”

 

She looked at all of us, “we all have to be careful, if anyone finds anything out, we’ll have a meeting as soon as possible.”

 

“Yes ma’am.”

 

“For sure.”

 

“Got it, unnie.”

 

With that, the morning bell rang, so everyone stood up to leave for their respective classes.

 

Karina quickly walked past groups of students, entering her homeroom and greeting the teacher before sitting down at her seat. As she did so, she met Winter’s eyes, her heartbeat quickening as the younger gave her a smile and a small wave. Karina waved back, glancing at Winter one last time before turning to face forward at her seat. 


She’d be lying if she said she wasn’t worried about Seulgi and Mark. She knew they were good with technology… Which was exactly what worried her. But she had to trust them, she did trust them… What else can she do? They were their only hope in finding out what was actually going on, and all they could do was wait…

 

________________________________________________
 

Ddeulgi has entered the chat/story~     Sorry if the pictures look weird, I had a lot of time in my hands this summer so I took a step up -Minah