My first move or yours.......

LOVE IS A VERB

 

 Sana and Dahyun still spend their time together and have not crossed any lines which are exactly confession. Too many things happened but they were hesitant. However, Sana day by day felt something new towards Dahyun. She remains a soft place in her heart.

 

One day, Sana even dreamt about Dahyun. She could touch her differently. There weren’t any boundaries between them. Only sweet kisses and gentle eyes that illume something close to sincerity and love. After the dream, Sana could not stop looking at Dahyun and observing her every move and change of facial features.

 

From the day when they held hands and listened to music; everything felt right. Days passed uneventfully in the office. The team members congratulated and some of them even spoiled Dahyun with free food and coffee.

 

 

There was a signal or sign that their feeling is reciprocated.

 

 

As it was evening and they decided to eat and drink with colleges on Friday night. Colleges always feel to talk and dance on Friday nights. People often get curious about the private life and love life of the person. In this case, talking about everything, they changed the topic about Dahyun and asking about dating this chill October night:

“Dahyun-si you are not seeing anyone, right?” Ms.Kwon asked the young pale girl as she took a sip of her alcohol

“Why are you asking out of blue Ms.Kwon?” Dahyun replied and felt stiff

“I want to introduce you to someone. You guys will go so well together” this time Sana spilled the soda out of nothing. It wasn’t noticed by anyone expect Dahyun

“I don't really want to,” Dahyun said and oddly looked over at her with sad eyes.

“Why? You two will be a perfect match. Go out for dinner with him then you will see. Let's call right now” as Ms.Kwon took her phone to call her Ms.Park stopped her doing so “No! Don't do it.” Sana remained silent eating her meat

 

“Okay forget it, Dahyun we will talk later” Ms. Kwon whispered and continued to drink her beer. Probably Ms.Kwon was one of the proactive and happy people in the team since she cares for everybody. Important to note her son already graduated and Dahyun seems one of the closest people to her taste.

“I said don’t Ms.Kwon. She has a beloved one already” Jihyo without any

“What?” as everybody shifted their gaze towards Dahyun she awkwardly looked around

“So Dahyun who is it?” colleges mentally pinched her with the question “who and why”

 

“Since when? Well, tell us quickly. Do you have one or not?”

“Let have another drink, alcohol will help it” as they filled her glass with beer and soju, Dahyun was in a trap

“So tell us”

“It is just one-sided love!” Dahyun answered and wanted a change from the topic

“Out of the blue? Who is it then? Is it someone we know?”

“It must be from the office because Ms.Park knows too”

 

So it was a real trap for Dahyun as she looked at Sana who didn’t even speak from the start. Dahyun barely breaks any eye contact with Sana for mere 10 seconds. Sana certainly keep staring at her until she decided to break the silence as all of them were looking at Sana

“Who is it Dahyun-sii?”

So all colleges made Dahyun drink bottle of beer and soju. She could not drink so much, slowly Dahyun felt dizziness, from time to time Sana looked at her worriedly. While Jihyo was bothered that co-workers cannot change the topic. Sana sat beside Dahyun as a reason to grab rolls as all of them were busy asking about another thing. She sat quietly and eat her egg rolls feeling unsure.

“Stop I will tell” Dahyun reassuringly smiled “but I cannot say it since she needs privacy...... it is Jihyo sonbae.......”

Hearing her name Jihyo looked at her with surprised eyes and saying that she is crazy.

 

"Nice way to move on from the topic" one of the employees sarcastically commented not minding their interest 

 

 

As Dahyun sat and could not process anything, Sana gently grabbed Dahyun’s hand under the table. For the second time, Dahyun froze in her place. She could only bite her inner cheeks but after processing everything……

 

Dahyun intertwined them with her reddened cheeks. Probably it was an effect of alcohol and perhaps Sana’s hand. Both of them did not dare to remove and Dahyun was sure she would do something today and more than that Sana was happy too. They exchanged quick gazes and Dahyun whispered that they would like to talk. It indeed made Sana feel like she was ready to explode from the certain touch.

After that, Sana and Dahyun decided to walk around the park. Nobody wanted to break the silence. As the rain started to pour, Dahyun took her umbrella and they were walking under one. It was not important that Dahyun would get soaked. Walking around avenues, they went to the near park. They sat and Sana sighed anticipating something. After some time, Dahyun moved and kneeled in front of her knees and held Sana’s hand.

 

 

“Why did you hold my hand?” it was a simple question to know the reason

“Because it happened to be there. Don’t you like it?” for the first time Sana looked like a baby because of Dahyun’s gentle gaze and goofy smile. Surely, Dahyun was amused.

‘It is not that just Dahyun could not say anything it was unusual behavior of Sana.

Looks like you did not know how important timing for…..us”

“So you are seeing me” as Dahyun shyly smiled biting her tongue

This is just. Why are you so focused on that? Do you have to make others feel embarrassed?”

“Really? You are making me look-alike hopeless person Sana-sii”

I am strangely shy to confess but thank you for you in the first place. I care for you Dahyun”

Seeing Sana in such a stand, Dahyun could not imagine that she would be on cloud nine. Dahyun gently kissed her back of her hand and smiled hugging her. Obviously, both of them craved something sweet and sensual feelings. Sana gently caressed her face and smiled. Probably it was the best scene in Dahyun’s life but nevertheless, it was the sincerest moment in Sana’s life.

 The noise of rain………….

Two intense stares…….

And spark……..

 

 

 She saw how Dahyun’s eyes sparkled when she confessed and how her heartbeats get own speed every second as she feels how Dahyun enjoyed her warm

“Dahyun”

While closing her eyes and snuggling against her stomach, she was kneeling down in front of Sana’s knees and hugging her waist. Sana gently cupped her face and kissed her cheek. It seems lips stayed not so long and Dahyun missed immediately.

“Wow Ms.Minatozaki you are really doing something to me”

Hearing Dahyun’s calm and reassuring voice, she literally melts in her embrace. Sana saw how Dahyun’s eyes darted to her lips and she couldn't think properly what is going to happen next.

Dahyun leaned forward to capture her lips. As for seconds, she was planned to pull out, she felt Sana initiating the movement on their lips. Dahyun smiled in between before she responded. Impulsive action, warm and dizzy feeling flowed in their veins.

 

 

After pulling out gently, Dahyun gave a quick peck and said

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go. I will walk you home Sana-yah”