My bad

LOVE IS A VERB

 

Dahyun is standing in front of the elevator. It was mid of October when people get their raincoats and umbrellas. Dahyun couldn’t forget yesterday's situation. She thought still Ms.Sana doesn’t know about it and she doesn’t want her to be delusional. Before the doors of the elevator could close someone was in a hurry so Dahyun waited. There is Chou Tzuyu.

 

 

- Which floor?

- 4, please

The atmosphere was quiet and nobody dared to ask anything. As both of them reached to 4th floor and Chou Tzuyu followed her and Dahyun turned to the left since she was sure that the woman’s direction is their department. Before Dahyun could open the door there was the voice of Sana. It seems not right to hear their conversation but Dahyun still stayed in her place.

 

“Hello, Ms.Chou” it sounded quite casual and playful. “Why are you here?” Tzuyu asked

“I am here for working, did you forget?” Sana rolled her eyes

“Ok. You don't need to be formal, we are alone here” Tzuyu said and they remained to talk for a little

“It's a company, Sana. But I wanted to ask you something” they stand near the window so that nobody would even bother them (but still Dahyun remained in her place and listened to the conversation between two women)

“Do you want to have a blind date, unnie?..... You are still single and I thought it would be a good idea” hearing Tzuyu request Dahyun only internally sighed and felt stupid in the first place. She blamed herself because she never tried to clarify this entire staff between the two women. She was relieved.

“Yah what are you talking about? I can’t….” Sana sounded sort of offended but the playful emphasization was evident in her voice. “You still crushing to the certain girl…… don’t you?”

“Do you want me to lie?” Sana said and there was a sigh from the Japanese girl

“No need…. I think I know that person…. Look at yourself… you already blushing after mentioning that person”

The standing Korean figure no longer listened to the further conversation. Dahyun felt dump and lost for some time.

 

This time Sana left Tzuyu in the middle of the conversation. She doesn't know why but Dahyun occupied her mind each day. What Dahyun heard was something unbearable to her. That time the little hope comes to her mind.

Today was an important day for the management team. This time, Dahyun sat beside Ms.Kwon and she couldn’t stop check Sana from time to time. The team members revealed monthly results and discussed plans to launch next year's product with unique updates.

Being the face of the management team, Sana presented the final analysis and focused more on the cooperation part. While Dahyun was busy observing Sana and noticed that the Japanese girl was uncomfortable with her heels.

After the presentation, Sana sat in her respective place and Jihyo gave her cheeky smile to her team member. Colleges could understand that there would be good news or fresh announcement. As she stands “so everybody, today I would like to say that we would have a new permanent member of the management team from today.”

Dahyun and the other two interns were having their last professional internship in this company. The opportunity to win a permanent place and get a stable position would be a chance to advance the career ladder. Sana observed Dahyun who was nervously played with her fingers.

“We have Jeon Soyeon, Park Mino and Kim Dahyun…. In the first place, I would like to say thank you for such hard work but unfortunately, we have only one place for the permanent position in the management team” not to lie each intern has unique skills and desire to have a good job.

Sana mentally thought “Why she look lost? Dahyun. She looks that she doesn’t even worry” Dahyun oddly felt she would not get this job since the last two weeks she was not in good shape. Apart from that, the competitiveness of the two interns was evident than hers. Likewise, she did not anticipate her name.

“According to work that you have done for the last 6 months, the team members voted for the new member. As a result, one of you got surprisingly many votes” it was nerve-wracking and Sana voted for Dahyun since she was her trainer and leader.

 

 

She taught Dahyun for 6 months and fell to the pale girl. Craving Dahyun’s presence and company, Sana understands the certain Korean makes her heart beat stronger than ever. Sweet attempts to give a coffee, seeing Dahyun in building entrance was the happiest sight for Sana. However, the two women always preserved professional relationships during work hours. That’s why Dahyun is the reason why Sana blushes and cares for the girl.

 

 

 

“Unfortunately, I have to say Park Mino and Jeon Soyeon won’t have this permanent position. Congratulation, the new management team member will be Kim Dahyun”

Hearing the last sentence, people clapped and congratulated Dahyun. While the Korean girl could not believe but cheeky smile plastered on her face. As Dahyun looked at Sana, she mouthed “thank you” and gave her the greatest smile that Sana always loved.

“Was it dream…. Nah it is reality” Dahyun said to herself.

_

- Sonbae aren't you hungry?

- Anyo. I have something to do

So Dahyun left her and didn't interrupt her from work. As she was standing and thinking what Sana would like to eat for lunch. Likewise, she bought two sandwiches and a caramel latte and went to her department. Sana was in deep thought until Dahyuns voice made her look at her.

- Sonbae, I get you sandwiches and one caramel latte.

- Thank you. Wow, our new team member being strangely nice today….I will make it up to you. You were strange these past two weeks.

- Sorry, I had some personal problems and something didn’t come as I imagined….. Don’t mind me…

As Dahyun sat in her place and checked her schedule, she checked her from time to time. She was happy that Sana enjoyed with sandwiches. For the first time, Sana noticed how Dahyun looked at her. She didn't bother to switch her gaze to anything else. This time both of them didn't dare to ask anything just eyes

- Sonbae, I think you look like a hamster – Dahyun’s joke turned all moments into a funny thing.

- Yah! do you want to die!? – Sana jokingly threatened her with her fist

- If you are a killer then why not sonbae?!

- You are crazy .. really crazy Dahyun

Luckily only Sana and Dahyun were in office.

- Sonbae can we go somewhere? I just wanted to thank you.

- Sure

 

- Then today, I am going to wait for you

so Dahyun just left to get copies of some documents. The smile appeared on Sana’s face for so long. She missed how Dahyun talks with her casually.