Smth

LOVE IS A VERB

 

 

        

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Truth to be told that Dahyun is good at drinking. For the student years, she faced many grudges in her life but she figured out that alcohol never can make her lose her mind at all. However, dizziness from time to time bothered her.

The mission “to walk Sana’s home” was completed. It was a new beginning.

Shy smiles and quick goodbyes could not be enough but still, they remained in their place looking at each other.

“You seem not okay…..” Sana said hoping to invite Dahyun to drink water

“Yeah….. I am still overwhelmed and ……. happy ” Dahyun answered with some pauses

“Maybe you would like to drink a cup of water or juice……..” Japanese woman invited with her cute smile

“I don’t mind……. Sana”

_

While waiting for Sana, Dahyun checked her time several times. Dahyun was standing in front of her complex after receiving a text that she would be ready after 5 minutes. Dahyun was wearing her white scarf, brown coat, and putting her hands in her pocket. As she closed her eyes for some time, she heard footsteps that coming in her direction. As she opened her eyes there was a standing beautiful Japanese figure. As she smiled, Sana welcomed her with a warm embrace. "How long did you wait?" snuggling inside of Dahyun’s embrace Sana asked. "Not so long but I have to say it is always worth to wait especially for you" Dahyun sweetly said caressing her back.

"It is so good to have Dahyun" was the first thought that came to Sana’s mind. As Dahyun looked at Sana and she noticed Sana’s cold hands. Dahyun took off her scarf and wrapped it around Sana’s neck that covered most of her face. "You can easily catch a cold. Wear it and save it for yourself". Seeing the sweet act of Dahyun she could not stop those firework feelings. This time Sana is sure that she is falling in love with Dahyun each day. As she kissed her cheeks, Dahyun froze in her place and smiled saying "Is it your way to saying thank you?". "Yes, and it is only for you for being sweet to me".

While two of them were standing in front of the elevator and still waiting, they shift to professional colleges. As Ms.Kwon approached both of them and stand beside Dahyun. Seeing two awkward figures Ms.Kwon questioned Sana:

- Since when did you start to wear scarf Sana-ssi?

- It is already cold outside

- You never wear a scarf even in January.

- I don’t know probably I am in the mood to wear them /after talking with Sana, Ms.Kwon switched her attention to Dahyun/

- Dahyun, you know we talked yesterday. Do you want his number? /hearing Ms.Kwon's persistence, Sana was irritated in some degree /

- Ms.Kwon I think Dahyun isn’t interested so leave her alone.

- Why? She has to socialize sometimes you know

As Sana wanted to say something again, the elevators door opened wide open, and crowded people hurried to get inside the elevator. Standing inside a crowded elevator, Dahyun gently held Sana’s hand hiding her smile. Noticing a sweet attempt from Dahyun, Sana intertwined their hands.

So hypothetically, an office romance is just the interesting idea ever. However, it is so sweet seeing sweet attempts from a beloved one and hiding a smile and heated red cheeks. It is pretty funny trying to keep it under wraps. Sana felt rollercoaster emotion day by day. Both of them have been checking motorcycles for next year’s production. Sana got a lot of pictures of Dahyun. Sometimes Dahyun took pictures of her while she eats or just smiles whenever she waits for Dahyun in the parking. They made a new strategy for hiding their relationship and it was funny at the same time since Jihyo has already got a clue that they are dating.