Straight as a circle

A little more personal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun stood frozen for all of 10 seconds before his mind registered what had just happened. Then he bolted and ran in the general direction of where Siwon had gone.

 

“Siwon!” he called frantically, finding their room empty. He fumbled as he withdrew his phone from his pocket, ending up dropping it on the floor. He cursed loudly, quickly putting the battery and the back protection back in place and turned it on again. The first time he called Siwon, there was no answer. The second time it went directly to voicemail. “!”

 

 

 

Siwon ran down the street after he had turned off his phone, for once not caring enough to turn around and apologise if he bumped into someone. He needed to get away right now, needed to be anywhere but where he was. He couldn’t stay stationary, but had to keep pushing. He didn’t know how far he had run when he finally felt his legs begin to wobble with the effort of running. When they gave out under him, he tumbled to the ground, unable to do anything but pant. His lungs were burning, his legs were burning, his heart was burning. He felt like screaming in despair, knowing that he had scared of the one person who had slowly come to mean the world to him. His min kept replaying the shocked and disgusted expression Kyuhyun wore when he had pushed him away, making his heart break even more than it already had.

 

“I’m an idiot. I shouldn’t have let him get to me. Stupid, disgusting !” he cursed at himself, hitting the pavement hard with his fists. He didn’t even notice that his knuckles burst open at the repeated impacts.

 

 

When he finally calmed down enough to actually register something else than the pain in his chest, he noticed that he was sitting on the pavement on a road in one of the more upper class suburbs; however he didn’t know where he was other than that. He noticed how dark it was but he didn’t move. Not until his exhalations were shown in clouds of fog, signalling how cold it actually was, did he take out his phone and turn it on. It was bombed with messages from the maknae, all of which he ignored. He was too afraid of what the younger wanted to say to him. He dialled a number and put the phone to his ice cold ear, breathing out a small sigh of relief when the phone was picked up.

 

“Hyung? Can you come pick me u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter