ripples.

the first thing you see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that eventful day, both of them still constantly grew more fond of each other. Which meant well but in every good thing, there will also be bad with it. There were more feelings to be harbored on Irene's part. Since it’s their 2-week spring break, they hung out more often. And there were frequent times that Irene’s feelings only grew stronger towards the younger girl.



 

They were shopping, specifically for clothes. Irene encouraged Seulgi to try a new style, though she repeatedly told the younger that she already likes her oversized hoodie and sweatpants, finishing off with a pair of sneakers sort of fashion. She was always curious about how Seulgi would look like with different clothes.

 

And that’s how she found herself waiting outside the fitting room, with Seulgi trying outfits for the nth time. But this time, they were dresses.

 

Playing some mobile game to keep her occupied, Seulgi calls out her name from the room.

 

“Yeah? Do you need anything, Seul?”

 

“Uhmm, I’m kinda having trouble zipping up the dress. Lend me a hand, unnie?”

 

It took a second for Irene’s cheeks to turn red, thinking of how her body would properly function in that kind of situation. 

 

“Unnie? You there?”

 

 “Oh, yeah. Uhm I was just finishing the game. Mind opening the door?” Her fingers fiddled with her phone in her hands, until she entered the dressing room.

 

Goodness gracious. Calm down, Irene Bae!

 

“I think this is the third dress, and I’m not that flexible to completely zip it up.” Seulgi’s back was facing her, and hell, she can’t imagine how stiff her limbs are for not being able to zip up starting from her lower back where her black bra is partially visible, her back tan and slim.

 

Before she could do the simple work, she tried shaking off any malicious thoughts in her head. 

 

This is not a proper time to be like this, Bae. Tsk. 

 

And fixatedly, she did it, that she doesn’t see Seulgi looking at her from the mirror in front of them and sees how tense the older looks like.

 

“I see you’re not used to dressing up with people around?” The younger girl assumes.

 

“Oh, does it show? I’m sorry, it’s not that I’m uncomfortable with you or what!” Irene quickly retreats her hands with an obvious panic on her face. 

 

“No, it’s not like that. It’s just that you looked like you were working on a chemistry experiment while helping me zip my dress.” Seulgi laughs at that, that the other girl also stopped from overthinking what Seulgi may have thought.

 

When simply she was just a gay mess in times like this. She also concluded that maybe that's the reason why she wasn't into her flings before because they were men. And she wished some girls have asked her out instead before rather than men.

 

Then she finished it up successfully without doing anything that's going on in her head. 

 

“My sister would have liked this dress. I can already imagine seeing her wear it even without my permission.” She smiles fondly, checking from side to side what she looks like with the dress on.

 

Although it’s hard for Irene to tear her eyes away from how the dress wrapped around Seulgi's body perfectly in every curve, she successfully managed to reply without speaking her most bare thoughts.

 

“I didn’t know you had a sister though.”

 

“Oh, really? Well her name is Yeji. She’s currently 14 and she’s lovely although a tad bit of a headache too. You’ll have to meet her soon.”

 

“You’re really close to her, huh.” 

 

“You bet. She’s like my bestfriend too. Back when I was bullied at highschool, she always acted like my older sister comforting her big baby sister, believe me.” They both chuckle, and Irene’s sure of how the two sisters must be really fond of each other. 

 

And suddenly, she doesn’t feel tense anymore because of the endless stories of the younger about her sister. She doesn't have any siblings and so she's amazed of the bond Seulgi and her younger sister has. She really does wanna meet her soon. And so she stayed the whole time in the dressing room, helping Seulgi out of her clothes when needed and giving compliments in every outfit she fancies. 

 

She likes it when Seulgi’s being talkative. 




 





 

Finally, the day came when Seulgi’s supposed to have a date with Taeyong. Seulgi still thinks it’s a bad idea to have a date with s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter