Stupid Liar

GTOP Break-up One-shot Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day! Jiyong is excited, beyond excited, actually. He is going to see him again, finally, after 3 months of no communication. Words got out and he found out from mutual friends that Seunghyun would be at Seungri's birthday party tonight. He feels giddy and is in a great mood so to speak, going to the party. He wears his best outfit and puts on a little bit of makeup. He's completely dolled up for tonight with a purpose.

When he arrives at the venue, the first person he looks for is none other than his ex-boyfriend, Seunghyun. They broke 3 months ago. Their breakup was kind of mutual, Seunghyun initiated it, telling him he needed space. The truth is, Jiyong doesn't want them to part ways but he tried his best to respect Seunghyun's decision and agreed to break up. Seunghyun assured him that there was no one else and that his reason for breaking up with him didn't involve anyone else. Jiyong believed him until he saw them.

There, he sees them canoodling in the corner. His ex-boyfriend whom he is still very much in love with, by the way, is with the person he loathes the most on the planet, Kyungil.

What the ?

Hey, Ji.

You lying piece of !

Hey, what's going on?

You tell me. What the hell is this? You promised me, Seunghyun. You swear there is no one else.

Jiyong turns his back on them ready to leave.

Jiyong, wait.

Seunghyun tries to stop him but-

you!

 

Jiyong storms off but he doesn't know where to go. . He didn't think this through. He didn't even manage to greet Seungri or anyone else for that matter. He just stormed off without saying goodbye to anyone. Stupid Seunghyun and his stupid face. Why did he do this to him?

 

Jiyong ends up sitting on the swing in the park nearby Seungri's place, just reflecting on what the hell happened moments ago. this! Why is he the one hiding? He didn't do anything wrong. Seunghyun should be the one to go. Seunghyun. That bastard. That beautiful bastard. How could he do this to him? He can't remember something wrong he must have done to deserve this. He feels like dying. It hurts so ing bad. Like his heart has been stabbed a million times over and over again.

He is so angry and mad that he didn't hear someone calling him. The footsteps are coming closer and when the owner of the voice reveals its face, is when Jiyong finally comes bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter