Two

Ice Dragon's Call
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're sorry but we need you to inform, that you aren't what we want for our company. But we're sure that you might find something soon and wish you luck.''

Chanyeol wasn't even surprised when he heard it. He only felt disappointed. And maybe a bit angry. He had twenty job interviews and every one ended like this. Oh yes, now he really needed a few shots Soju.  Or maybe more than a few. 

Chanyeol looked on his watch. It was only 5pm but that doesn't mattered. "Hi Baek, I'm in our favorite bar. See you there", he massaged him without to wait for an answer. 

 

When Chanyeol arrived at the bar "Exodus" he noticed a black limousine in the parking lot. What was something he hadn't never seen here before. But he just shrugged without thinking more about it and entered the bar.

"...Did you understand what I said?", he heard a voice from the back of the room. And hell, this voice sounded sharp, but also very attractive. 

"Yeah boss. Of course I did. You can count on me", another voice,  the bar owner, answered. 

"Good." The voice from before sounded satisfied with the answer. "That's how I like it it. And now come I think a guest arrived. And I would also like some soju now."

"Yes, of course boss", the bar owner said again. "It's free for you today."

"You're so nice, Myeon!", the man's voice sounded excited. "Thank you!"

"No, Xiumin. That's nothing. You are the nice one." Something rattled behind then the two men appeared and when Chanyeol saw that man beside the bar owner he was nothing less than shocked. 

The man wore a elegant black suit. His shirt was white and a few button were opened, so that Chanyeol could notice some of his muscled torso. When Chanyeol saw the man's face he noticed a amused look, beautiful kissable lips and amazing cat eyes, which seem to sparkle like diamonds. 

"Like what you see?", the man asked. 

"What?" Chanyeol startled. "You're talking with me?"

The man laughed. "Of course. Or do you see someone else here?"

"No?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter