One

Ice Dragon's Call
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Listen you little dip", Kim Minseok said through gritted teeths. "I am a man, who has much patience, you know? At least more than any other has in this business. But!" He looked at the man, who was kneeling before him. "You little bastard are straining it. Can't you at least be doing one thing right? You know I am busy with doing a lot of work. And still you seem to do nothing! No! You just make me a lot more of it! Maybe you're doing it on purpose?"

"No boss. I swear  - I am not. It was just an accident."

"Accident?", Minseok repeated. He turned around to his most trusted man. "Kyungsoo, did you hear that too? He said it was a accident!"

Kyungsoo snorted. "Could've fooled me." He looked at Minseok. "Do you wish, that I do some talk with him. You don't have to do this, boss. You know that I am great at such things, yes?"

"Of course." Minseok smiled at him. Friendly, almost loveable. "You're the best Soo." And Minseok meant what he said. The most of his men were replaceable like some puppets. But Kyungsoo was the one who knew about the things he wanted to do, even sometimes before Minseok himself. Kyungsoo was also more than just his right hand - he was his right arm. His brother by heart. And like Kyungsoo just said. The latter knew everything to bring a person to tell him things - and he didn't even need a gun or a knife.

"So I am allowed, boss?", Kyungsoo asked, and now there was a smile on his lips too.

"Do what you need to do", Minseok looked on his watch. "But I want him to be still alive. So that he regret his mistakes for his whole life." He sighed. "I would do it by myself but in half an hour is the next meeting in the company. It would be great if you're coming too but ..."

"I promise that I'll be on time boss. It sure doesn't take this long to treat this traitor like he deserves."

"Good. Tell me about it later, then. Let's hope there will not be anymore of these accident." Minseok  glared at the man, who was still kneeling before him. And Minseok could nearly smell his fear sweat.

"I am not a traitor!", the man called and his voice sounded hysterically and full of fear.

"Yeah, and I'm the Queen of Saba", Kyungsoo snarled. "Oh, wait. No I'm not." He waved at Minseok. "See you in half an hour, boss."

But Minseok couldn't hear him, since he already left the warehouse.

 

***

"Do you think I'm okay like this?", Chanyeol asked his best friend. "This is one of the most important job interviews I have, you know this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter