The Night After

The Night After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He knew something was different today, and the sleep was a little comfortable than the nights he usually spent. His body felt better, and surprisingly, the scent in the room was making his muscles relax. And his eyes still closed, unwilling to open and face the day ahead of him.

Ahh.

A bit of a stretch made him moan involuntarily.

The bed was soft, and Kyunhoon was already feeling better after a night filled with drinks and light banter with his friends.

Drinks and light banter with friends.

His mind was slowly registering what happened last night.

After the shoot, the crew went to grab a drink at the request of Ho Dong. It was something that everyone immediately agreed on. Shooting of Knowing Brothers was fun, but the boys had more freedom to joke with each other when they are out having a drink, when the cameras weren’t rolling.

Kyunhoon remembered how happy he was when Heechul took the seat next to him at the bar and how careful he was when he poured drinks to Kyunhoon’s glass, adding a cube of ice while slowly eying Kyunhoon and passing him a soft smile.

One of those smiles that made the butterflies in Kyunhoon’s tummy to do a frantic dance.

“Enjoy your drink, I will keep an eye on you”

Kyunghoon remembered these words, and he remembered how careful Heechul was every time they went out for drinks. It was like Heechul was protecting him from all the harm in the world. And this protection, this care, this closeness, Kyunghoon only experienced when they were out for drink.

On the set, when cameras were rolling, Heechul was Heechul, a little crazy, a little wild.

When they were out with others, Heechul was respectful, knowing his place as an idol.

But when they were out for a drink, Heechul was different. When they were out for drinks Heechul’s attention was fully on Kyunghoon.

He was being Kyunghoon’s Heechul.

And knowing this, Kyunghoon always ended up drinking more when he was out with Heechul.

And last night was the same, except that Kyunghoon knew something else happened too. He was sipping his 3rd glass when he noticed Heechul looking at him differently.

“Why?” Kyunghoon remembers mouthing why to the boy.

“Nothing, it’s just, your face is a little red today… I think you are already drunk.” Heechul said these words while looking at Kyunghoon, concern clearly visible in his voice. 

“Just a little tipsy, not drunk” Kyunghoon was being playful tonight; he remembers squinting his eyes cutely at the man before him as if it would convince the other party that he was still not drunk.

“Oh, I think you are” Heechul was leaning towards the boy, and Kyunhoon’s mind registered that floral scent coming from Heechul. It was a unique smell, unique to Heechul only.

 

This smell was the same smell that he was getting in the room, the same scent that made him body relax.

 

Kyunghoon opened his eyes at once, only to find the bed that he was so comfortably settled in was not his. This was definitely not his bed, and definitely not his room either, but still, it felt almost familiar. As if he belonged there. 

He couldn’t anything about last night after the point where Heechul was leaning towards him. And this made a wave of uneasiness go through Kyunhoon’s boy.

Something has happened, and he had no idea what.

What made the whole thing even worse is to realize that he was covered in a black blanket and was underneath it. 

And he had no idea how he ended up in this wide bed, alone.. .

This cannot be happening.

Kyunghoon’s mind was in chaos, and he almost felt a rush of emotions breaking out. Tears were already forming in his eyes, and he was seconds away from releasing them when he heard the familiar voice of Heechul.

“Kyunghoon ah, you are up?”

Kyunhoon have already sensed that this was Heechul’s room. And hearing the voice of the singer, he confirmed all the unanswered pieces in the puzzle.

 

This was Heechul’s hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter