๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐’€๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘บ

๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ [๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ]

ย  shadows of a mysteriousย ย 

KTnyYE4.jpg

"are you sure you don't want to go out?"

a familiar two tonedย haired girl queried, eyeing her older dormmate. the older supporting her usual black oversized hoodie, that was way too big for the small petite girl, and a pair of black shorts that were hidden under the hoodie. the hood pulled over, covering her two toned hair and the pair of earphones that were stuffed into her ears.

the mysterious figure managed a small, literally the smallest, grin she could ever form and shook her head. her brown eyes meeting shortly with byeol,ย who could only purse her lips, not wanting to win an argument that she was going to lose anyways.

"so you're gonna stay in the dorm while everyone's out celebrating halloween?"

to this, the figure nodded her head before moving to read her music notes once more. she ignored the loud huff of byeol that came from behind her, knowing that it was a sign of envy since byeol preferred toย stay in the dorm like any other halloween.

moon suna bit her lip to contain the little laughter that was dying to come out. the loud slam of her dorm room never affected her, no matter the times she had dealt with it. it wasn't new anyways, seeing as almost everyone has been trying their best to get her out of her room for such a joyous day.

of course, they eachย failed. she wasn't the type to mingle around and initiate conversations with strangers. hell, she was given the opportunity to present her music this very day but she refused to, scared that people would notice her.

suna hated attention and have hated attention ever since the whole incident with her then boyfriendย happened. it's a little ironic how she's a music studentย but the mere thought of being in the spotlight scares her.

many have pushed her to perform but the fear of being ridiculed was too much for suna to handle. she got shunned on once and it was hell for her, imagine getting shunned again.

no, suna's too soft for another painful experience.

heaving a long sigh, the female quickly diverted her attention to her music notes. doodles were present around the single piece of paper, with dark scribbles and strikes that were due to her trial in finding the right lyrics to use for her new song.

her room was suna's safe haven. the very room where miracles happen, directly quoted from her dormmates, since it's the very room where suna gets her inspiration from.

her small lit room that was equipped with a number of plants, scattered pieces of music paper and her keyboard that she occassionally uses for her music production.

suna hummed softly to the tune that was playing, finding the familiar beats soothing and tranquiling. oh how she wished her life was this relaxing as well, but how could it?

the she's going through... no one would understand. she was just a shadow to everyone and surprisingly, suna liked it that way.

the sound of her phone vibrating harshly on her table woke the female up from her trance. the small device lit up, showing a bubble with a girl's face and the contact name in big bolded words.

little su โ™ก

just by seeing the name, suna couldn't help but to break out into the biggestย grin of the month. the upsetting tension now replaced with whatever little energy that's left in the older's body.

suna excitedly answered the call, not forgetting to pull off her earphones. it had been so long since she last spoke to her sister since she had been so busy with her exams and assignments that she barely had time to have a decent conversation with the younger.

"hey unnie!" the cheery voice of moon suhyun filled the ears of suna, emitting a short giggle from suna.

"hey susu, what's up?"

"nothing much, just wanted to wish you a quick happy halloween."

suna pushed her music notes into her drawer and moved to lay on her bed, enjoying the way it made her tense body relax.

"that's not all, is it?" she questioned.

the two toned haired female knew her sister too well and knew that the reasoning for the phone call was way deeper.

suhyun scoffed and pouted, "you know me too well."

with that, suna spent her whole halloween holiday on the phone with her beloved sister. the idea of attending to her sister's troubles were far more important than everything else, seeing as suhyun was the only person who saw suna as more than a shadow.

author's noteย hello!~ yay double reveal! congratulations to nebularย and theirย character suna! quick note for suna, i have decided to use nature's lu as her faceclaim because she's closer to suna's age and scarily looks a little like seola :)

ย 
ย