๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น

๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ [๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ]

ย  birth of a fighterย ย 

KTnyYE4.jpg

the photobooth of the photography club buzzed as many young couples fought for a spot in the long line of queue. of course, it was halloween and the thought of capturing a memory with a significant other was just as important as the holiday itself.

young couples keptย coming in, causing a huge crowd around the booth itself as shutters go off after, yet another, couple managed to snap their beautiful shot.

there were too many in fact, some were dressed asย ron weasley and hermione granger from harry potter,ย elena gilbert and damon salvatore from the vampire diaries and there might have been a couple dressed oddly as beauty and the beast.

it was a beautiful sight might one add. well, maybe not for the club members themselves. their backs were aching and a junior was pretty sure that she just witnessed a disturbing event whilst she tried to instructed a cute couple, who were dressed as princess peach and mario, to keep their hands to themselves.

it had been a long day and almost every member of the photography club were dying to have their shifts to end. one being a fairly beautiful girl who supported her usual blonde hair tied in a low ponytail.

"alright, one more!" her deep, husky voice resonated the areaย as she directed the shoot.

her toned body covered in her usual all black fitย that she wore on a daily basis despite the fact that it was the day where she was free to dress up as whoever she wanted to be without feeling judged.

well, go jaewon did in fact wore a costume, just that it wasn't as unique as everyoneย present in their school.

her face laced with barely anything but a solemn expression while her brown eyes raked over the monitor. she leaned her body slightly towards the screen, trying her hardest to find any speck of imperfection.

photography had always been her thing but joining the photography club clearly wasn't in her books. it was a punishment for all her tardiness before the exams, given to jaewon by her lecturers.

not like jaewon was complaining. she got to be in an area she secretly loved, even if she never showed it.

"alright, next couple!" she screamed, not minding the fact that she had someone directly next to her.

"hey! watch where you're screaming! i'm right next to you!"

jaewon rolled her eyes as she pushed her cousin away, causing the taller boy to stumble a little from the, now, toppled chair.

"get lost, you're not welcome here," the female growled, eyes still glued onto the new couple who were now grinning towards the blinding camera.

lee jeno could only stiffle a laugh. the male pushed himself up, brushing whatever nonexistent dust that had stuck onto his racer outfit, before poking the blonde haired girl on her cheek.

"aww is little wonnie angry?"

slapping his hand away, jaewon finally averted her gaze from her 'job' and angrily glared at her cousin.

"first off, never call me that ever again. secondly, don't you have anything better to do other than annoying me?"

"of course i do but not right now," jeno responded and lazily leaned back onto his chair, "my date isn't here yet."

the word 'date' perked jaewon's attention and she hastily, and unintentionally, slammed a hand onto the table infront of her.

"please tell me it's not who i think it is."

the smirk evident of her cousin's oh-so-annoying face was enough for jaewon to conclude that her assumptions were true. she knew who jeno was having as his halloween date and god forbid that he doesn't break her heart like he always does to others.

"you're joking," jaewon exhasperately spoke, eyeing the male in front of her with disbelief.

"calm down will you? it's just a today thing."

"yeah a today where she would get her poor heart broken by a try hard casanova."

"speaking of today," jeno butted in while his face contorted in confusion, "what are you meant to be again? like, were you trying to go as yourself on halloween?"

rolling her eyes, jaewon lightly slapped jeno's head with the back of her palm. "no loser, can't you see the serpent at the back of my leather jacket? i'm dressed as a southside serpent."

author's noteย hello!~ omg i'm so late and i'm so sorry! got my laptop back a month ago and phew i tried my best to finish up on assignments and stuff. anyways, congratulations to eloquench and theirย character jaewon! i wasn't sure how to make theย reveal thing but here it is! not gonna lie, it was pretty challenging to choose characters because all of them are amazing but, i'm satisfied with the chosen characters :)

another question, would you guys like me to create a separate blog for you to turn in your updated relationship section soon after i finish the reveals or would youย rather just add the chosen characters into your apps and let me know whenย you finishย updating the relationships?

ย 
ย