Caught

Faceless Husband

 

I woke up in the morning feeling tired as ever.

Today is the day.

Today is the day that Taemin will come home from the hospital.

I cleaned up the bed, removed all my things and transferred it all in the rest room. Yhup, I’m evacuating my own room. I washed up and fixed myself. I was staring blankly out the window, when I heard the doorbell ring. It must be Sulli.

 

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Sulli beaming at me. “Good morning unnie!”, she quickly pulled her things inside. Yhup, today is also the day that Sulli will start living in my house as ME. I already briefed all our helpers about the situation and surprisingly there was no violent reaction.

After fixing Sulli’s things we went to the hospital. Shiko and Shin ah unnie were already there helping Taemin to fix things up. And for some unknown reason they were both glaring at Taemin as if they want him to melt then and there.

 


As soon as Sulli and I entered the door, “Jagiya!”, Taemin said as he hugged Sulli tight. He hugged her then looked at me and gave me soft smile. What the heck was that?! He looked at Sulli again and asked her. “How was your sleep?”, he asked. “Great oppa!”, Sulli.

STAHP!!!! Since when did she start calling him oppa?! He Hheffdfasfdfdf

I was about the go out of the room when I felt my phone vibrate again. I looked at the screen and saw Channie oppa’s name. I sighed then turned it off. How am I supposed to explain everything to him? For 4 days now, oppa has been diligently sending me messages, asking me to talk to him, sending me flowers and chocolates at home, asking for my forgiveness and I was too much of a coward to even face him.

I sighed and signaled Shiko and Shin Ah to go out of the room with me. Leaving the lovey-dovey couple alone. I can’t help but feel irritated at the thought of Sulli enjoying how things are going.

 


 

“Wae?”, Shiko asked as soon as we got out of the room.

“Help me!”, I told her and gave them my puppy eyes look. 

“What are you up to again Sherina?”, Shin Ah unnie sighed.

“Datte”, I started as I played with my fingers. “I don’t know how to face Channie oppa.”, I pouted at them.

“WHAT?!!!?!”, they both shouted at me, which scared me out of my wits. “What the heck is wrong with you?”, Shiko asked. This time she was freaking angry, which was quite new to me.

I covered my ears. “Waeyo?”, I innocently asked them.

“Waeyo?!”, Shin Ah unnie started. “How dare you ask that?”, I flinched. Shin Ah unnie has always been gentle, this unnie is scaring me. “How can you say something like when your husband is flirting with another woman, inside that freaking room!”, she said as she pointed the door of  Taemin’s room. “You know what’s sad Sherina?”, she asked me again.

“He doesn’t even know that he’s flirting with a complete stranger.”

I stopped. “Yah!”, this time I already answered back, probably feeling guilty because I knew unnie was right. “I thought you guys were planning to help me with this?”, I asked them. I feel as if the whole world is ganging up on me.

“I did, Sherina and I really wanted to help you cause I don’t like seeing my best friend sad”, Shiko said with the low voice. “But, seeing you right now, I’m starting to regret I made that decision.” she paused. “Don’t you think this is too cruel? Making your husband look like a fool in front of everyone, yet at the same time you’re spending your time thinking about another guy. Are you really ha--”.

“Yamete!!! (STOP!)”, I told her. “I’m cruel alright but he’s way worse than me!”,  I could feel my tears threatening to fall.

“You can do better than that Sherina.” Shin ah unnie added.

A tear already dropped from my left eye when I heard an angelic voice call me.

“Sulli???”, I looked up and saw Taemin looking at me, it was obvious that he’s worried about me.

He walked up to me and wiped my tears with his thumb as he cupped my face with his both hands. “Are you okay?”, he asked.

I was dumbfounded. We stayed like that for a few seconds when he suddenly removed his hands from my face.  “ Taemin!”, Shiko said.

It was a wake-up call for the both of us. “Sorry, I’m really sorry”, he did a 90 degree bow and looked at me. “I’m sorry for suddenly t-t-touching your f-face.” he stuttered. “I-it’s just th-that my h-hyungs said”, he continued stuttering until Shin Ah unnie tapped his back. He quickly straightened up, “Myhyungssaiditsbadforagirltocry…. So… “, I couldn’t help but giggle at his cuteness.

“Dae, I understand Taemin-shi".

 


 

At home.

“I remember coming here that day,” he suddenly said out of nowhere which made all of us look at him. “O-oh, that day, when I was sent to the hospital.” He quickly answered.

“Come to think of it”, he stopped. “Why was I in the hospital again?”

Everyone was silent and looked at me.

“Uwaaaaaaaa!! It was my fault. I’m really sorry Taemin-shi! I didn’t mean to do it!”, I tried to explain feeling guilty as ever.

“E-eh?!”, he said.

“I-I w-whacked you w-w-ith a-a b-baseball b-bat!”, I said again. Uwaaa!! I hope he won’t kick me out of my own house.

But then he suddenly laughed out loud which made us all look at him as if he was someone who just came from the hospital, well he DID just come from a hospital, but it made me wonder if I took him to the right hospital.

He looked at me, amusement was already all over his face. “A baseball bat? No wonder I had to stay in the hospital for 3 days”, way to go with making me feel even more guilty.

The maids told us to have some snacks in the garden, everyone went there and then I received another message from Channie oppa.


 

To: My Princess

From: Channie oppa

Sherina?, I’m really sorry. I promise I won’t force you to get a divorce ever again. I’ll wait diligently for you.

So please please please forgive me. I really miss talking to you sweetheart.

 


I smiled at my oppa’s sweetness when I suddenly realized. Divorce? Oh crap! I LEFT THE DIVORCE PAPERS IN TAEMIN AND SULLI’S ROOM!

With that, I ran to my room, not noticing that Taemin followed me.

I quickly grabbed for the keys, opened the room and grabbed the brown envelope which had the divorce papers inside it.

I rushed to the door and was about to open it when it opened by itself.

“What are you doing here?”, said that voice.

Oops!

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note:

Another chappie!! hahahaha!! Hope you guys like it!! :D 

Chukahamnida for winning SHINee oppadeul!

 

@Sherinahime : here's the first of the 3 chappies promised!